Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed

3 posters

Go down

Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed Empty Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed

Post by rawemotions Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:19 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/meerut/Muslim-woman-weds-Hindu-man-both-killed/articleshow/45321279.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_source=TOI_AShow_OBWidget&utm_medium=Int_Ref&utm_campaign=TOI_AShow

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed Empty Re: Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed

Post by bw Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:23 pm

the link you posted asked me to "READ ALSO" this:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Parents-held-for-honour-killing-of-21-year-old-Delhi-University-girl/articleshow/45210903.cms

bw

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed Empty Re: Muslim woman weds Hindu man, both killed

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Ah. ToI is (inadvertently) practising balanced journalism. I guess that makes them sickular fukular congoon lapdogs.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:27 am

bw wrote:the link you posted asked me to "READ ALSO" this:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Parents-held-for-honour-killing-of-21-year-old-Delhi-University-girl/articleshow/45210903.cms
Ok! Glad to hear that you are adept in clicking links and reading them. But what is your point and how is it connected to the main topic ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:55 am

rawemotions wrote:

Ok! Glad to hear that you are adept in clicking links and reading them. But what is your point and how is it connected to the main topic ?

Way to go, Rawmotions! Obtuseness and incomprehension are the best way to foil these crafty sickular fukular types.*slow clap*
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:15 am

rawemotions wrote:

oh, i was just being my typical, helpful self and aiding you form your next post - hindu caste#1 man marries hindu caste#345 woman, woman killed". i assume you are interested in highlighting the various evils lurking in the society, of all colours and flavours, of all castes and religions. i think that is a commendable attitude and want to help you. i am a tad puzzled by your reaction, i must say.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:35 am

bw wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

oh, i was just being my typical, helpful self and aiding you form your next post - hindu caste#1 man marries hindu caste#345 woman, woman killed". i assume you are interested in highlighting the various evils lurking in the society, of all colours and flavours, of all castes and religions. i think that is a commendable attitude and want to help you. i am a tad puzzled by your reaction, i must say.
Let me indulge you here. The point is about the hypocrisy of secular parties and those who ask for inter religion marriages. The point is that Islam as practiced in India, does not allow basic freedom to any of its women folk, to marry outside the religion. The secular parties, media and intellectuals will never talk about this. So for the topic that you raised, please post in a separate thread.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Blessed are the bigoted, for they are not burdened by any sense of irony. That, clearly, is a sickular fukular weakness.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:22 pm

The point is, a century ago, Iyerinis were prohibited from marrying a north indian dalit boy...forget north indian, they were not allowed to marry even tamil dalit boys. Nowadays they are. It means, Hinduism is evolving and the caste system is becoming unimportant. The unfortunate incident mentioned above is rare.

Can the same be said for muslim girls? Are they allowed to marry non-muslim boys? No. Muslim boys are free to marry non-muslim girls, but muslim girls don't have the liberty to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:07 pm

rawemotions wrote:
bw wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

Let me indulge you here. The point is about the hypocrisy of secular parties and those who ask for inter religion marriages. The point is that Islam as practiced in India, does not allow basic freedom to any of its women folk, to marry outside the religion. The secular parties, media and intellectuals will never talk about this. So for the topic that you raised, please post in a separate thread.

oh, i see.  those stupid intellectuals!

you know, i rarely read your posts. from now on, i intend to read all of them.

Last edited by bw on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Blessed are the bigoted, for they are not burdened by any sense of irony. That, clearly, is a sickular fukular weakness.

what is fukular?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 am

bw wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Blessed are the bigoted, for they are not burdened by any sense of irony. That, clearly, is a sickular fukular weakness.

what is fukular?

A very profound witticism attributed to Vakavakapakapaka Unkil, an artiste formerly known as Sandilya Unkil.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down