Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plastic surgery of ancient times

2 posters

Go down

plastic surgery of ancient times Empty plastic surgery of ancient times

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkC6-miUcNg

i started to think of plastic surgery due to the other thread. my uncle reminded me of  susrutha, india's first surgeon, he is well-known for reconstructing the nose with a triangular flap from the forehead. i haven't read books on this so i don't know the details and have no evidence to satisfy the intellectual rigor the secular elite demands.

so i thought of other examples of plastic surgery that started in ancient times and are still alive and practiced today. the lip-plate women of Ethiopia come to mind and above is a video of that surgery done by a group of village women. no sedation, no antibiotics. you may not want to watch it.

the other group that comes to mind is the neck women and i thought it was the Africans who did this but when i googled all these Tibeto-Burmese (seethamma)people are showing up in my search. I'm fairly sure some of the people in Africa do this: basically wear neck rings that push down the clavicle and I'm guessing decrease the lung capacity.

the reason i bring up the mursi and the neck people is to show that plastic surgery was possible in ancient times.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

plastic surgery of ancient times Empty Re: plastic surgery of ancient times

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8I4U1Owh7A

this link has the lip plates without the surgical part.

the people have exquisite bone structure and are beautiful as they are, i did like the small white circles they used on their faces and breasts. not a fan of the lip-plate though.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:47 pm

again you may not want to watch the first link at all.

and it just occurred to me that it may be considered NSFW by some. i'm not sure.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:53 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkC6-miUcNg

i started to think of plastic surgery due to the other thread. my uncle reminded me of  susrutha, india's first surgeon, he is well-known for reconstructing the nose with a triangular flap from the forehead. i haven't read books on this so i don't know the details and have no evidence to satisfy the intellectual rigor the secular elite demands.

so i thought of other examples of plastic surgery that started in ancient times and are still alive and practiced today. the lip-plate women of Ethiopia come to mind and above is a video of that surgery done by a group of village women. no sedation, no antibiotics. you may not want to watch it.

the other group that comes to mind is the neck women and i thought it was the Africans who did this but when i googled all these Tibeto-Burmese (seethamma)people are showing up in my search. I'm fairly sure some of the people in Africa do this: basically wear neck rings that push down the clavicle and I'm guessing decrease the lung capacity.

the reason i bring up the mursi and the neck people is to show that plastic surgery was possible in ancient times.
Nandamma garu, per honorable PM, plastic surgery was performed on Vinayaka to fix elephant's head on his trunk. Do you happen to have a video depicting that? If so please post it. Thanks in advance.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down