Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What right do I have to risk the lives of my staff to make a point?

+8
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
nevada
bw
FluteHolder
southindian
Hellsangel
confuzzled dude
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What right do I have to risk the lives of my staff to make a point? - Page 2 Empty Re: What right do I have to risk the lives of my staff to make a point?

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Comrade, what is your opinion of Ahmediyas?

(Since you are the first line of defense here for global Islam.)
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

What right do I have to risk the lives of my staff to make a point? - Page 2 Empty Re: What right do I have to risk the lives of my staff to make a point?

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, what is your opinion of Ahmediyas?

pls give googling time, come back early afternoon.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:17 pm

What about them? Twisteran, I don't defend Islam or Christianity or Hinduism.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

pls give googling time, come back early afternoon.
That's right Mr.Encycolpedia. I'm not as smart as you are. It has been a well established fact, you don't need to prove it time and again, unless it (not doing so) makes you feel inferior.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
No. After this round of frenzied, limpwristed breastbeating, just remember to expend at least a fraction of the effort the next time China or Saudi Arabia throw some blogger into the dungeons. Or closer home, when vandals trash a multiplex for showing PK.

like I said elsewhere, you got nothing to offer besides some tired old phrases. why dont you go eat some kebabs at muhanullah amanuallah restaurant in solidarity for your saudi blogger, executed kashmiri terrorist & inconvenienced bollywood actor and beat your breast with firm wrists over there while shouting death to amerika & israel?
When all fails resort to tried tactic, twisting others arguments and calling them unpatriotic.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

You've no clue, do you Comrade? BTW, I suggest you take an open poll on the bolded part.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

You've no clue, do you Comrade? BTW, I suggest you take an open poll on the bolded part.
And you do? Supporting innocent human beings who happen to practice Islam doesn't translate to defending Islam.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

And you do? Supporting innocent human beings who happen to practice Islam doesn't translate to defending Islam.
Yeah, Comrade. I do. Ahmediyas practice Islam too. How come you never defend them?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Yeah, Comrade. I do. Ahmediyas practice Islam too. How come you never defend them?
I don't give a hoot about what goes on inside Pakistan

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I don't give a hoot about what goes on inside Pakistan

But you care deeply about what goes on inside Saudi Arabia?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I agree. it's first order of business for citizens of france to bomb china for curtailing freedom of press before finding those responsible for killing a dozen frenchies.

ooh, rush me to the burn unit, the sarcasm is unbearable!
i wasn't talking about the frenchies. i was talking about neutral observers like ourselves.

so you're saying we should have a round of condemnation for chinese before talking about islamic killings just so we're square on the hypocrisy front? sounds like a plan we could all agree on.

No. After this round of frenzied, limpwristed breastbeating, just remember to expend at least a fraction of the effort the next time China or Saudi Arabia throw some blogger into the dungeons. Or closer home, when vandals trash a multiplex for showing PK.

like I said elsewhere, you got nothing to offer besides some tired old phrases. why dont you go eat some kebabs at muhanullah amanuallah restaurant in solidarity for your saudi blogger, executed kashmiri terrorist & inconvenienced bollywood actor and beat your breast with firm wrists over there while shouting death to amerika & israel?

Omg..I'm so crushed. I do hope to rise up in your estimate some day when I bring myself to contribute on topics you will*can* appreciate - like the Top 10 Foods for a Mindblowing Cleveland Steamer. If and when that happens, I will flag it to your attention prominently in the title. In the meantime, feel free to ignore my posts. Deala nodeala?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2