Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindian enclave in Theni District

2 posters

Go down

Hindian enclave in Theni District Empty Hindian enclave in Theni District

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Indian gov has decided to build a nutrino research facility in Tamil Nadu in Theni District.

This will destroy the environment there and uproot 100s of farmers losing their livelihood. I demand that 80% of construction work should go to Tamil Nadu residents (those who have lived with families in Tamil Nadu for 10 or more years). I have a feeling that 1000s of Hindian will get the construction jobs, refuse to learn Tamil and create a Hindian enclave in Theni District.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hindian enclave in Theni District Empty Re: Hindian enclave in Theni District

Post by Kris Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Indian gov has decided to build a nutrino research facility in Tamil Nadu in Theni District.

This will destroy the environment there and uproot 100s of farmers losing their livelihood. I demand that 80% of construction work should go to Tamil Nadu residents (those who have lived with families in Tamil Nadu for 10 or more years). I have a feeling that 1000s of Hindian will get the construction jobs, refuse to learn Tamil and create a Hindian enclave in Theni District.
1) What is your authority to demand this? Your citizenship in another country?

2) How do you know any of this will come to pass?

Kris

Back to top Go down