Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris

3 posters

Go down

A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris Empty A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 am

(CNN)A young Muslim man is being hailed as a hero in French newspapers and social media for his actions during Friday's deadly hostage situation in a Paris supermarket.

Lassana Bathily, an employee at the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Vincennes, helped guide a group of hostages into a downstairs walk-in freezer while gunman Amedy Coulibaly was allegedly preparing to kill them, according to French television station, BFMTV.

Bathily, a "practicing Muslim," says he entered the freezer with some people, then switched off the freezer and the light and told everyone to stay calm, according to BFMTV.

"I'm the one (who) is going to go out," he reportedly told them. "I took the elevator and went upstairs."

"[Coulibaly] asked us to all come upstairs, otherwise he would kill everyone who was downstairs," Bathily, 24, said to BFMTV.

He exited a freight elevator and ran outside. Bathily, originally from Mali, was apprehended by police, but helped them by describing the location of the freezer.

"When [the hostages] came out, they congratulated me," Bathily told BFMTV.

The exact number of hostages who remained safe in the freezer is unknown, according to French newspaper L'Express.

Coulibaly was killed in the ensuing shootout with police. Authorities said Coulibaly killed four Jewish hostages.

Rudi Hadad, among those in the freezer, said that a few others went back upstairs during the incident.

Praise was heaped on Bathily via Facebook.

Gwadelle Edom said, "Lass, I have no words to express my pride in you. You put your life in danger to save others. God saw all of it, and his mercy will be without fault. You are blessed in the eyes of humanity."

A man who claims to be Bathily's cousin, Abdoul Bathily, posted, "Bravo to my cousin, Lass Bathily, you showed courage yesterday, the rest of the world would not have done it."

France's "L'Express" newspaper ran a headline titled, "Lassana Bathily, 'musulman malien,' héros de la prise d'otages de Vincennes," or "Lassana Bathily, 'Malian Muslim,' hero of the hostage situation in Vincennes."

The hindu blood in this Malian muslim still managed to overcome the "natural" Jehadi urge - eveb after generations.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris Empty Re: A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 am

i posted about bathily yesterday, but hinduism and mali? when did that happen? are you just being a typical american -- a geography shoonyam?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris Empty Re: A Muslim hero at the Kosher Grocery in Paris

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:03 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i posted about bathily yesterday, but hinduism and mali? when did that happen? are you just being a typical american -- a geography shoonyam?

By applying the n-th order human relation and Owaisian Counter theorem it can easily be proved.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:49 am

Just imagining what he would have done if he were a Sikular Indian - I bet, he would have handed them over to the terrorists and given a fukular speech on how the French had been bigots and why the pieceful should be pampered and allowed to live their culture. 

The Jewish woman and the employee of Taj Hotel who saved people (obviously Chaddish in their outlook) during 26/11 were also obstructing "God's" work by the pieceful.

Extremely brilliant SuCh scholars think that they are modern day sages. Whenever monomaniacs try and do some piece for social engineering (like the Rakshasas who disrupt yaagas), these guys will meditate in silence or post on how wonderful Aurangazeb was.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Just imagining what he would have done if he were a Sikular Indian - I bet, he would have handed them over to the terrorists and given a fukular speech on how the French had been bigots and why the pieceful should be pampered and allowed to live their culture. 

The Jewish woman and the employee of Taj Hotel who saved people (obviously Chaddish in their outlook) during 26/11 were also obstructing "God's" work by the pieceful.

Extremely brilliant SuCh scholars think that they are modern day sages. Whenever monomaniacs try and do some piece for social engineering (like the Rakshasas who disrupt yaagas), these guys will meditate in silence or post most likely how Modi also "killed" 20,000 and Ram Sene beat up women or RSS butchering every muslim.<s>post on how wonderful Aurangazeb was.</s>

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 am

let me guess-- mali sounds vaguely indian and you thought it was one of those southeast asian countries near indonesia and thailand.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:57 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Just imagining what he would have done if he were a Sikular Indian - I bet, he would have handed them over to the terrorists and given a fukular speech on how the French had been bigots and why the pieceful should be pampered and allowed to live their culture. 

Extremely brilliant SuCh scholars think that they are modern day sages. Whenever monomaniacs try and do some piece for social engineering (like the Rakshasas who disrupt yaagas), these guys will meditate in silence or post most likely how Modi also "killed" 20,000 and Ram Sene beat up women or RSS butchering every muslim.<s>post on how wonderful Aurangazeb was.</s>

It is surprising that Modi didn't participate in the Paris march. At G-20, he was quite vocal in advocating a global strategy to combat international terrorism. 

Unfortunately, Sikular CONmen won't complain about this because their pampered minority will abandon them.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:19 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: (CNN)A young Muslim man is being hailed as a hero in French newspapers and social media for his actions during Friday's deadly hostage situation in a Paris supermarket.

Lassana Bathily, an employee at the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Vincennes, helped guide a group of hostages into a downstairs walk-in freezer while gunman Amedy Coulibaly was allegedly preparing to kill them, according to French television station, BFMTV.

Bathily, a "practicing Muslim," says he entered the freezer with some people, then switched off the freezer and the light and told everyone to stay calm, according to BFMTV.

"I'm the one (who) is going to go out," he reportedly told them. "I took the elevator and went upstairs."

"[Coulibaly] asked us to all come upstairs, otherwise he would kill everyone who was downstairs," Bathily, 24, said to BFMTV.

He exited a freight elevator and ran outside. Bathily, originally from Mali, was apprehended by police, but helped them by describing the location of the freezer.

"When [the hostages] came out, they congratulated me," Bathily told BFMTV.

The exact number of hostages who remained safe in the freezer is unknown, according to French newspaper L'Express.
Congratulated? Congratulated for surviving like them? No thanks? One would thank if they thought that he saved them. Did any of the hostages come out into the open or mentioned it to the police or the news media that he was the one who saved their lives?
This guy self proclaims that he saved the lives of hostages and everyone is jumping up and down and writing articles about him, gloating about him on FB and all. He probably did guide them into a freezer room when he we was going there too and that becomes a great heroic act and he was hailed internationally. On 26/11, the Taj employees guided a lot of guests out of the hotel. We never heard the names of them mentioned anywhere.

A muslim police officer dies on duty (he probably didn't even know that it was the muslim terrorists who were on a shooting spree, but that's not the point anyway) and he becomes an international hero. Many officers die on duty, but remain anonymous.

All this shows that ppl have very low expectations from muslims (even the pseudos who feel they are the defenders and champions of muslims and islam) and that they are desperately looking for something to make a point that, 'see....they are so brave and heroic and human in spite of being muslims, so islam isn't a bad religion at all....yada yada yada!' If i were a muslim, I'd take that as an insult. So humiliating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:let me guess-- mali sounds vaguely indian and you thought it was one of those southeast asian countries near indonesia and thailand.

I misread that as Maldive and its capital Male - and thought the dude was from there.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down