Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

david cameron chokes on his porridge

+2
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

david cameron chokes on his porridge Empty david cameron chokes on his porridge

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/12/fox-news-expert-ridiculed-over-birmingham-is-totally-muslim-city-claims
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

david cameron chokes on his porridge Empty Re: david cameron chokes on his porridge

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 pm

david cameron chokes on his porridge B7IxCh2CAAACmAw
caption: #foxnewsfacts The radical Islamic cleric John Imam.

david cameron chokes on his porridge B7GjLVSCcAM6Bui
caption: Terrifying photo of how a typical Muslim from Birmingham guards the city gates against infidels. #foxnewsfacts
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

david cameron chokes on his porridge Empty Re: david cameron chokes on his porridge

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Looks like he took a page (can't leave home after 8pm) out of Uppili's book Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Looks like he took a page (can't leave home after 8pm) out of Uppili's book Razz

yeah the 8 PM quote is what came to mind immediately. the twitter posts just won't stop. just a lot of fun! here is another one:

david cameron chokes on his porridge B7I4bxuIcAAY_Yo
caption: Dancing is banned as Unislamic in the UK and the Queen personally beheads those guilty of promoting it #foxnewsfacts
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/12/fox-news-expert-ridiculed-over-birmingham-is-totally-muslim-city-claims

The Guardian wrote:
Terrorism expert Steven Emerson claimed on US news channel Fox News that non-Muslims do not go to Birmingham, which he said had become a “totally Muslim” city. Emerson added:

In Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.

And, parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn’t dress according to religious Muslim attire.

Emerson later apologised “for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham”.

Now I know where Kris gets his news from.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/12/fox-news-expert-ridiculed-over-birmingham-is-totally-muslim-city-claims

The Guardian wrote:
Terrorism expert Steven Emerson claimed on US news channel Fox News that non-Muslims do not go to Birmingham, which he said had become a “totally Muslim” city. Emerson added:

In Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.

And, parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn’t dress according to religious Muslim attire.

Emerson later apologised “for having made this comment about the beautiful city of Birmingham”.

>>>.Sure. I have never traveled outside my village and can't make observations on my own.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:09 am

Mr. Drinkman, have you ever traveled to Birmingham?

I remember Kris mentioning that he has.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:31 am

Kris wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

The Guardian wrote:

>>>.Sure. I have never traveled outside my village and can't make observations on my own.

but you must not have access to the super special news sources and possess superior intelligence to draw conclusions. travelling and observing is no substitute for reading blogs and x-posting them with limp sarcasm by the firmwristed wankers.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:30 am

Hellsangel wrote:Mr. Drinkman, have you ever traveled to Birmingham?

What does this even mean?!!!! It is like saying did you ever go to Koreatown in LA or Edsion in NJ. Birmingham is known for Asian population, Pakistanti immigrants in particular. Paksitan team used say they feel at home when they play test matches there. So this is nothing new or groundbreaking, been that way for decades.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:46 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Mr. Drinkman, have you ever traveled to Birmingham?

What does this even mean?!!!! It is like saying did you ever go to Koreatown in LA or Edsion in NJ. Birmingham is known for Asian population, Pakistanti immigrants in particular. Paksitan team used say they feel at home when they play test matches there. So this is nothing new or groundbreaking, been that way for decades.

Well done, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:11 pm

insights into the inner workings of the fair and balanced news network:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jan/12/fox-news-birmingham-blunder-make-it-to-air
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Palkot said that he had “firsthand experience” a few years back with these areas in a ride-along with French police through a “very bad ghetto” outside of Paris.  “We turned one corner. The police in the car saw a group of young men at the other end of the street. They stopped. They backed up, and they rode off. I asked the commanding officer why. He said he couldn’t. I reminded him that he was a French police officer on French soil, and he was saying it was not possible to go forward. He acknowledged that difficult reality,” said Palkot.

So Palkot alleged that the police were afraid to tread in certain sketchy areas.

Moments later in the same program, this is how Hannity abridged Palkot’s words: “You know, it’s not just France,” said Hannity. “They have — listen to Greg’s report. They have a no-go zone, police are not allowed! Non-Muslims aren’t allowed! That to me is — why would France or any other country allow Muslims that have come into the country to basically take over portions of the country? That is madness to me!”

With time came more details. Thursday night, in a chat with Phil Robertson of “Duck Dynasty,” Hannity proclaimed, “All right, but the point is, it seems like everybody’s walking on eggshells. The president won’t say ‘radical Islam.’ France, they tried to appease the Islamists in their midst and the Muslims. They let them separate. They let them have their no-go zones. They let them have their own neighborhoods, ostensibly a city — a mini-state within a state, their own court system, sharia courts.
Just how widespread was the no-go-zone chatter on Fox News? A Nexis search fetches 15 iterations since Jan. 7, though it doesn’t cover all Fox News programs. A search on the TV News Archive turns up more than 40 examples.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/01/18/fox-news-corrects-apologizes-for-no-go-zone-remarks/

-> Hilarious stuff. Wing-nuts might become victims of depression-induced suicides without these buffoons to cater their needs.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down