Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stephen fry on god

4 posters

Go down

stephen fry on god  Empty stephen fry on god

Post by bw Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 pm

bw

Back to top Go down

stephen fry on god  Empty Re: stephen fry on god

Post by FluteHolder Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Smile

Some of the questions remind me of my early years of my quest/journey. 

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:37 pm

not going to watch these type of videos any more. they are totally pointless. there is never any answer to any of these questions. i am not saying i didn't find any answers. i am saying they just don't exist. it's sheer arrogance to think that there is any special meaning to life on earth in a universe that is mind bogglingly massive. we are an insignificant little speck. just do the best you can, try to have fun while you are at it and not screw up too much and die when your time comes. stop worrying about such pointless questions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:42 pm

key takeaways from the "mystic".

- breed right and practise eugenics. ancients did that apparently.

- we should not intervene with any medicine but let the children die before they reach 4 and all will be well.

idiocy has no limits.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not going to watch these type of videos any more. they are totally pointless. there is never any answer to any of these questions. i am not saying i didn't find any answers. i am saying they just don't exist. it's sheer arrogance to think that there is any special meaning to life on earth in a universe that is mind bogglingly massive. we are an insignificant little speck. just do the best you can, try to have fun while you are at it and not screw up too much and die when your time comes. stop worrying about such pointless questions.

i don't think the program addresses the "meaning of life"  - just a title for the show that interviews a bunch of people.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not going to watch these type of videos any more. they are totally pointless. there is never any answer to any of these questions. i am not saying i didn't find any answers. i am saying they just don't exist. it's sheer arrogance to think that there is any special meaning to life on earth in a universe that is mind bogglingly massive. we are an insignificant little speck. just do the best you can, try to have fun while you are at it and not screw up too much and die when your time comes. stop worrying about such pointless questions.

Exactly...my view.....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

If you watch keenly what SG has said the same thing but showing a better way than just exist and leave..

Anyway idellam sonna puriyadu...

I was looking for 'vendhadhi thindru vidhi vandhal saavom'.
வெந்ததை தின்று விதி வந்து சாகவேண்டிய வகையில் 
http://rajivkannaa.blogspot.com/2012/09/blog-post.html

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down