Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Rama an immature person

5 posters

Go down

Lord Rama an immature person Empty Lord Rama an immature person

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:39 am

it is true that Lord Rama comes across as an immature person. Just because of a chance remark of a washerman questioning the moral character of his wife Sita (which he overheard) he promptly kicked out Sita out of his house. Had i been in Lord Rama's place i would have placed two tight slaps on the washerman's cheeks and then let the bugger have it on his bum with my boots. Does this mean i am more mature than Lord Rama?

Back to top Go down

Lord Rama an immature person Empty Re: Lord Rama an immature person

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:58 am

Rashmun wrote:it is true that Lord Rama comes across as an immature person. Just because of a chance remark of a washerman questioning the moral character of his wife Sita (which he overheard) he promptly kicked out Sita out of his house. Had i been in Lord Rama's place i would have placed two wet kisses on the washerman's cheeks and then let the bugger have it in his bum with my tiny penis. Does this mean i am a homo?

fyp

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:it is true that Lord Rama comes across as an immature person. Just because of a chance remark of a washerman questioning the moral character of his wife Sita (which he overheard) he promptly kicked out Sita out of his house. Had i been in Lord Rama's place i would have placed two tight slaps on the washerman's cheeks and then let the bugger have it on his bum with my boots. Does this mean i am more mature than Lord Rama?

here is something else on Lord Rama: in the Valmiki Ramayana it is described that Rama once came across a sage who was busy studying the Vedas. On seeing this sage, Lord Rama thought it befitting to ask this sage for his caste. The sage said that he is incapable of lying and that he is a sudra. Upon hearing this, Lord Rama chopped off the head of this sudra sage whose name happened to be Sambuka. The reason for Rama's action was that sudras were not permitted to study the Vedas in those days. But the point is: Should Rama have personally enforced an obviously unjust law/tradition? Can we say that this was another act of immaturity by Lord Rama?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:it is true that Lord Rama comes across as an immature person. Just because of a chance remark of a washerman questioning the moral character of his wife Sita (which he overheard) he promptly kicked out Sita out of his house. Had i been in Lord Rama's place i would have placed two tight slaps on the washerman's cheeks and then let the bugger have it on his bum with my boots. Does this mean i am more mature than Lord Rama?
So now you are worried about Rama and his wife living separately long ago? Don't you already have enough to worry about Modi and his wife living separately these days?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
So now you are worried about Rama and his wife living separately long ago? Don't you already have enough to worry about Modi and his wife living separately these days?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:49 pm

You forgot the piece where Lord Rama made Sita walk through flames to prove her chastity. BTW, below is a summary of a popular Telugu book critiquing Ramayana.
http://www.ranganayakamma.org/summary_of_vishavruksham.htm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:56 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:You forgot the piece where Lord Rama made Sita walk through flames to prove her chastity. BTW, below is a summary of a popular Telugu book critiquing Ramayana.

my own view is that we should accept and absorb the good things in the Ramayana and reject the nonsensical things. it is incorrect and inappropriate to slam the Ramayana in the way the telugu writer Ranga seems to have done. There is a lot to learn from the character of Lord Hanuman for example. In fact the famous fictional character of 'Monkey King' in the famous medieval chinese novel 'Journey to the west' (which is a fictional account of the chinese traveller Huien Tsang's visit to India to collect Budhist scriptures) was modeled after Lord Hanuman. So we need to have a sense of balance here.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:You forgot the piece where Lord Rama made Sita walk through flames to prove her chastity. BTW, below is a summary of a popular Telugu book critiquing Ramayana.

my own view is that we should accept and absorb the  good things in the Ramayana and reject the nonsensical things. it is incorrect and inappropriate to slam the Ramayana in the way the telugu writer Ranga seems to have done. There is a lot to learn from the character of Lord Hanuman for example. In fact the famous fictional character of 'Monkey King' in the famous medieval chinese novel 'Journey to the west' (which is a fictional account of the chinese traveller Huien Tsang's visit to India to collect Budhist scriptures) was modeled after Lord Hanuman. So we need to have a sense of balance here.
Well, poor Hindu guys are being slammed for their obsession with marrying virgin girls, after all they're following the footsteps of Lord Rama.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

my own view is that we should accept and absorb the  good things in the Ramayana and reject the nonsensical things. it is incorrect and inappropriate to slam the Ramayana in the way the telugu writer Ranga seems to have done. There is a lot to learn from the character of Lord Hanuman for example. In fact the famous fictional character of 'Monkey King' in the famous medieval chinese novel 'Journey to the west' (which is a fictional account of the chinese traveller Huien Tsang's visit to India to collect Budhist scriptures) was modeled after Lord Hanuman. So we need to have a sense of balance here.
Well, poor Hindu guys are being slammed for their obsession with marrying virgin girls, after all they're following the footsteps of Lord Rama.

in the good old days men of all religions wanted to marry virgin girls. i suppose only tribals were the only people not into marrying virgins.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:

in the good old days men of all religions wanted to marry virgin girls. i suppose only tribals were the only people not into marrying virgins.

In the good old days, doucheman? In the modern days, there are stupid men of all ages killing themselves and others so that they can screw 72 virgins in heaven.  Evil or Very Mad

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:20 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In the good old days, doucheman? In the modern days, there are stupid men of all ages killing themselves and others so that they can screw 72 virgins in heaven.  Evil or Very Mad

What about Lord Rama? Do you agree that he was an immature person ?

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:35 pm

she was a tibeto-burmese female surrounded by lusty tambi males. he's gujarati, he's the lord and he's rama. i'm sure he investigated the matter thoroughly before concluding it was best she leave. rama does not make mistakes.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:

here is something else on Lord Rama: in the Valmiki Ramayana it is described that Rama once came across a sage who was busy studying the Vedas. On seeing this sage, Lord Rama thought it befitting to ask this sage for his caste. The sage said that he is incapable of lying and that he is a sudra. Upon hearing this, Lord Rama chopped off the head of this sudra sage whose name happened to be Sambuka. Can we say that this was another act of immaturity by Lord Rama?
well, i wouldn't call that immature.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:48 pm

seethe was fortunate that ravana was a scholar and gave her time to think in a very pretty orchard with lots of tamilians to keep her company. imagine if the Ramayana took place in NI, we would instead be reading the gory tale of the burmese tourist who got gang-raped by northindian goons. the ramayana could've only taken place in the south. i don't know if seethe cheated on rama when she was incarcerated in sri lanka but if seethe was truly spotless, again the credit goes to those wonderful scholars and noble warriors of the south, those ancestors of the people who now form SL, TN, and parts of Malaysia.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:58 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:seethe was fortunate that ravana was a scholar and gave her time to think in a very pretty orchard with lots of tamilians to keep her company. imagine if the Ramayana took place in NI, we would instead be reading the gory tale of the burmese tourist who got gang-raped by northindian goons. the ramayana could've only taken place in the south. i don't know if seethe cheated on rama when she was incarcerated in sri lanka but if seethe was truly spotless, again the credit goes to those wonderful scholars and noble warriors of the south, those ancestors of the people who now form SL, TN, and parts of Malaysia.

What is your opinion about the monkeys of the Ramayana? Were they actually humans?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:00 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

she was a tibeto-burmese female surrounded by lusty tambi males. he's gujarati, he's the lord and he's rama. i'm sure he investigated the matter thoroughly before concluding it was best she leave. rama does not make mistakes.

Never heard of Sita being of Tibeto-Burmese origin. I thought she was a UPwali. Also Lord Rama is definitely a UPwalah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down