Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science

3 posters

Go down

Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science Empty Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:16 am

.....Parikkar - in his quest to bring in "younger" generation shunting out and antagonizing those whose experience-based knowledge can never be replaced by just brilliance and intelligence.

By extension, he should replace the 50 yr olds by 30 yr olds, and the 30 yr olds with fresh IIT-idiots. Just like the IVY Leaguers ruined the lives of Americans and their finances, these IIT idiots will ruin what little India has achieved.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science Empty Re: Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:20 am

Parrikar has time and again demonstrated his idiocy. It brings to mind the Al-Hind controversy.

And also this:
http://www.timesofindia.com/city/goa/Goa-CM-apologizes-for-using-N-word-in-assembly-blames-clerk/articleshow/40584689.cms wrote:"The word has two meanings. One is about a river in Amazon, and second is (in a) derogatory (sense). For that purpose, if someone is hurt, I apologize for that," he told the Goa assembly.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science Empty Re: Another IIT Idiot showing his arrogant, shallow understanding of Science

Post by swapna Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....Parikkar - in his quest to bring in "younger" generation shunting out and antagonizing those whose experience-based knowledge can never be replaced by just brilliance and intelligence.

By extension, he should replace the 50 yr olds by 30 yr olds, and the 30 yr olds with fresh IIT-idiots.  Just like the IVY Leaguers ruined the lives of Americans and their finances, these IIT idiots will ruin what little India has achieved.
I didn't think that, as a man who prides himself in being practical, you would allow the pain to persist and simmer for so many decades.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:25 pm

swapna wrote:

By extension, he should replace the 50 yr olds by 30 yr olds, and the 30 yr olds with fresh IIT-idiots.  Just like the IVY Leaguers ruined the lives of Americans and their finances, these IIT idiots will ruin what little India has achieved.
I didn't think that, as a man who prides himself in being practical, you would allow the pain to persist and simmer for so many decades.

My dear Loser Thatha:

Unlike you I dont consider anything to be too holy and beyond criticism - Ivy league and IITs included. The IIT you went died 10 years ago. And needless to say, just bcz Parikkar and Kejri went to IIT they are not necessarily any better than Arun Shourie or jayalalitha. If they had done well and were high enough JEE ranking, they would have gone to Amrika, one could say.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 pm

swapna wrote:

My dear Loser Thatha Ammachi:

Unlike you I dont consider anything to be too holy and beyond criticism - Ivy league and IITs included.  The IIT you went died 10 years ago. And needless to say, just bcz Parikkar and Kejri went to IIT they are not necessarily any better than Arun Shourie or jayalalitha. If they had done well and were high enough JEE ranking, they would have gone to Amrika, one could say.

*Fixed*

PS: Congratulate Ammachi for peNN kitting jOLi
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 pm

swapna wrote:

My dear Loser Thatha:

Unlike you I dont consider anything to be too holy and beyond criticism - Ivy league and IITs included.  The IIT you went died 10 years ago. And needless to say, just bcz Parikkar and Kejri went to IIT they are not necessarily any better than Arun Shourie or jayalalitha. If they had done well and were high enough JEE ranking, they would have gone to Amrika, one could say.

may I amend my description of your emotions to "persistent pain, and anger that boils over?"

you are not idiotic because you didn't attend an iit or an ivy-league university.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:19 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

My dear Loser Thatha:

may I amend my description of your emotions to "persistent pain, and anger that boils over?"

you are not idiotic because you didn't attend an iit or an ivy-league university.

Sorry.. I disagree... I was a certified idiot - first certified by my grandparents. Do not take that away. To prove my point I thought Guindy Eng and IIT were one and the same. I was THAT intelligent. Did realize AC Tech was different.

Still Parikkar is an IIT-Idiot.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down