Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Delhi

+3
The Absolute Zero
harharmahadev
indophile
7 posters

Go down

Now Delhi Empty Now Delhi

Post by indophile Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:08 pm

They did the bomb blasts in Bombay, and now for an encore, in Delhi. What next - under Chidambaram's chair (chair is a euphemism for something else if you get my drift)?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Now Delhi Empty Re: Now Delhi

Post by harharmahadev Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:12 pm

indophile wrote:They did the bomb blasts in Bombay, and now for an encore, in Delhi. What next - under Chidambaram's chair (chair is a euphemism for something else if you get my drift)?

I condemn the dastardly act. The perpetrators of this heinous act should be brought to justice swiftly.

Now move on! Get resilient, will ya?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

harharmahadev wrote: brought to justice swiftly.

Pliss to tell us how swiftly you want. We are listening. Will 10 years be OK? We have a long list back from 1945 Bose's death and right to 20XX Bombay (multiple) bombings. So please be specific.
Thank you sir/Madam
Yours faithfully
T.A.Zero

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:31 pm

I want to know where and when the candlelight vigil is for this. coordinates and such.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

i think our politicians don't love our country. smhow this doesnt feel like a terrorst attack. it was done by politicians to distratct people from lokpal Sad

wat a bad day for delhiites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm

It is time for TN to declare independence. Otherwise Tamils will be caught in this nonsense between Hindians and Paks. We dont have any quarrel with Pak. Declare independence. Kick out Hindians. Live without fear of terrorism.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:It is time for TN to declare independence. Otherwise Tamils will be caught in this nonsense between Hindians and Paks. We dont have any quarrel with Pak. Declare independence. Kick out Hindians. Live without fear of terrorism.

LOL now bw is going to call u naive or daft Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:28 am

indophile wrote:They did the bomb blasts in Bombay, and now for an encore, in Delhi. What next - under Chidambaram's chair (chair is a euphemism for something else if you get my drift)?

Delhi and Bombay are competing for the award of "The most resilient City"

Glad that Manmohan Sick ji has promised to fight to eradicate terror from the Indian soil.

Now, I can breath easy.

Lemme do a Pigvijay here: Congress must be behind the blast. Bcz it is the one to gain mostly by diverting attention from Anna, Corruption, Land bill, and not to mention all trouble it is having with the people. also, this will deflect attention from the TN hangings which will take place on Sept 9. It also will make it easy for the Govt to stop the hanging of the Paki terrorists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:17 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
indophile wrote:

Congress must be behind the blast. Bcz it is the one to gain mostly by diverting attention from Anna....,

Naaaah! It has to be the xenophobic sangh parivar - see, it appears they timed it perfectly with Sonia Gandhi's landing in the nation's capital after surgery.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 am

inti dongani Eswarudu kuda pattukoledantaru kada, look at all those gun killings in the US, same difference. Btw, did you get to hear NPR program about how , in the last decade, America has become less prepared for natural disasters with all the focus shifted towards counter-terrorism.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down