Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistani boat explosion

2 posters

Go down

Pakistani boat explosion Empty Pakistani boat explosion

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 am

...whether coast guard did it or it exploded itself is irrelevant. It did not sto and tried to evade when challenged. if they Petty smugglers, how would one know that they were petty ? Could well have been ultra terrorists.

A country that harbors and hosts the master mind behind the Bombay bombing has no credibility in accusing India of terror. If it entered Indian waters and did not stop when challenged then it deserves to be bombed....US would have done just the same thing.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Pakistani boat explosion Empty Re: Pakistani boat explosion

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 am

What?? No, no, Upps Aunty, tell me it ain't so.

I was feeling so good about Modiji's sarkar protecting me from dastardly Paki terrorists planning a replay of 26/11 by blowing them out of the waters.

And now you come along and tell us they were just errant fishermen or smugglers blown to pieces for the dastardly crime of crossing an unmarked maritime border?? And all along we were merrily celebrating and high-fiving the violent murder of some harmless people who were no threat to me at all??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down