Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gambia offers to take ALL Rohingya muslim boat refugees

2 posters

Go down

Gambia offers to take ALL Rohingya muslim boat refugees Empty Gambia offers to take ALL Rohingya muslim boat refugees

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 21, 2015 11:39 pm

......The government of the impoverished west African nation appealed to the countries of the region to send the migrants to its shores, where it said it would set them up in refugee camps. “The government of the Gambia notes with grave concern the inhumane condition of the Rohingya people of Myanmar – especially those referred to as ‘boatpeople’ – currently drifting in the seas off the coast of Malaysia and Indonesia,” it said in a statement....“As human beings, more so fellow Muslims, it is a sacred duty to help alleviate the untold hardships and sufferings fellow human beings are confronted with.”

Hahaha.....I bet the refugees are elated and ready to take refuge in G A M B I A.

Hey....I think all the Indian iSlamis who dont want to accept hindus as their ancesters (and who want to eat beef) can migrate to Gambia.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Gambia offers to take ALL Rohingya muslim boat refugees Empty Re: Gambia offers to take ALL Rohingya muslim boat refugees

Post by southindian Fri May 22, 2015 9:22 am

How about that Geelani guy from J&K who is looking for a passport.

He wants to travel... so make him Gambian (sounds like gaymbian... rightly so). Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down