Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL

4 posters

Go down

I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL Empty I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Last week Indian gov congratulated itself for signing civilian nucler pact with Sri Lanka and hailed that it has solidified relations with its "southern" neighbor. Today's news in The Hindu "Sri Lanka is in talks with Pakistan to explore cooperation on nuclear energy, Power Minister Patali Champika Ranawaka said, days after India and the island nation reached a civil nuclear agreement in New Delhi". LOL

Several months ago India gave Sri Lanka two Offshore Patrol Vessels to protect the Indian Ocean from foreign intrusion. A few months later Stri Lanka allowed Chinese Navy submarine to dock at Colombo harbor.

You idiots (Hindian gov). You could have a solid ally in the Indian ocean with an independent Tamil Eelam. In 1987 LTTE offered to sign an exclusiuve lease to India for the use of the largest natural harbor in South asia, Trincomalee. Tamil Eelam has two-thirds of the coastline of the island. Sinhala coast would have been far south to Indian coast thus increasing safety. Yet Rajiov Gandhi gov rejected it because of the Hindian hatred and suspicion of the Tamil race.

Go to hell Hindia.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL Empty Re: I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6_UoBs4JM

santosham-a? sleep well.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL Empty Re: I have not laughed in this forum before but this is worth a laugh. LOL-ROFL

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvGMaEA_oE

and the world can be a good place.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:47 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjvGMaEA_oE

and the world can be a good place.

Usually, a Tamil guy will be very happy if he watches this kid speaking Tamil. I don't know if that includes Kayar Vizhi though. He is like a Paki Taliban jihadi.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Last week Indian gov congratulated itself for signing civilian nucler pact with Sri Lanka and hailed that it has solidified relations with its "southern" neighbor. Today's news in The Hindu "Sri Lanka is in talks with Pakistan to explore cooperation on nuclear energy, Power Minister Patali Champika Ranawaka said, days after India and the island nation reached a civil nuclear agreement in New Delhi". LOL

Several months ago India gave Sri Lanka two Offshore Patrol Vessels to protect the Indian Ocean from foreign intrusion. A few months later Stri Lanka allowed Chinese Navy submarine to dock at Colombo harbor.

You idiots (Hindian gov). You could have a solid ally in the Indian ocean with an independent Tamil Eelam. In 1987 LTTE offered to sign an exclusiuve lease to India for the use of the largest natural harbor in South asia, Trincomalee. Tamil Eelam has two-thirds of the coastline of the island. Sinhala coast would have been far south to Indian coast thus increasing safety. Yet Rajiov Gandhi gov rejected it because of the Hindian hatred and suspicion of the Tamil race.

Go to hell Hindia.

Thank you Kayar. How is butcher Prabhakaran coping with Hindian frying oil?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:04 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Last week Indian gov congratulated itself for signing civilian nucler pact with Sri Lanka and hailed that it has solidified relations with its "southern" neighbor. Today's news in The Hindu "Sri Lanka is in talks with Pakistan to explore cooperation on nuclear energy, Power Minister Patali Champika Ranawaka said, days after India and the island nation reached a civil nuclear agreement in New Delhi". LOL

Go to hell Hindia.
>>> I hope for your own sake you are a troll. Otherwise, these rants could be symptoms of a deeper problem.Please take care.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down