Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is mind blowing!

Go down

This is mind blowing! Empty This is mind blowing!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:40 am

Have you ever thought about this? It is so magically perfect (for that matter, everything is magically perfect). So amazing! Watch from 29 mins-32 mins.

Back to top Go down

This is mind blowing! Empty Re: This is mind blowing!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 am

dunno what it is... looks like a grandfather and grandson together. Will watch at home later.

Anyway, this triggered a cool grandmomly memory in my mind. In our recent trip, madam daughter was showing pics of all the boys in her school to her naani, and momsy dear was rating them!!! 'he is good looking', 'he is handsome', 'kitna pyaara hain', 'eh, average hain'...

I mean, lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:dunno what it is... looks like a grandfather and grandson together. Will watch at home later.

Anyway, this triggered a cool grandmomly memory in my mind. In our recent trip, madam daughter was showing pics of all the boys in her school to her naani, and momsy dear was rating them!!! 'he is good looking', 'he is handsome', 'kitna pyaara hain', 'eh, average hain'...

I mean, lol...
Lol!

Ya, watch that clip at home. I am off today coz of the half an inch of snow we had till now. Manager calls in the morn and tells me, 'Honey, we are closing today. Don't want to drive in these 'dangerous' conditions.' oh..ok! I am going to sit at home and watch movies, which i've been doing all along this week. i chanced upon this one while searching for something else. Going to watch it now. Hope it'll be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wexlaDoC1es

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down