Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

3 posters

Go down

Heads I win, tails you lose. Empty Heads I win, tails you lose.

Post by southindian Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 pm

Republicans and Hispanics don't go together.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Heads I win, tails you lose. Empty Re: Heads I win, tails you lose.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:20 am

Their equation is very similar to the Republicans and India-ns equation.

Indians overwhelmingly pro- family, pro-money, tax cuts, and even anti-abortion, carpet bombing Pakistan, carpet bombing iSlamic world, anti-terrorism, anti-illegals, etc...etc.. But, still they are oerwhelmigly democratic - go figure...

I think it is based on ONE factor - the belief that Republicans are overwhelmigly churchers, whities, and hence racists. At least that is the perception. Ironically, Indians are one of the most racist guys and as usual they conveniently forget the holes in their own character.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:39 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Their equation is very similar to the Republicans and India-ns equation.

Indians overwhelmingly pro- family, pro-money, tax cuts, and even anti-abortion, carpet bombing Pakistan, carpet bombing iSlamic world, anti-terrorism, anti-illegals, etc...etc..  But, still they are oerwhelmigly democratic - go figure...

I think it is based on ONE factor - the belief that Republicans are overwhelmigly churchers, whities, and hence racists. At least that is the perception. Ironically, Indians are one of the most racist guys and as usual they conveniently forget the holes in their own character.
It may be that the word democratic (as in the Democratic party) sounds better and looks more appealing than republic (as in the Republican party) to most ordinary people. 
Don't forget the Indians, in spite of the official religious laws in the country, are mighty proud of Secularism in India, basically because it's nice to be called secular and belong to a "constitutionally" secular country, whether or not such term (secular) makes any sense and really applies in the presence of officially interfering religious laws in the nation.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down