Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inkblot personality test

3 posters

Go down

inkblot personality test Empty inkblot personality test

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:34 pm

http://quizly.io/quiz/1503/begin/1

You are…
Dark

The things that you saw in the test cards were mostly dark things, which means you are a highly-intelligent and introspective person. You are known to be the perfectionist at work/school or among friends and always set really high standards for yourself and others, which sometimes might appear to others as being cold-hearted. You know you’re not like that, so what about lowering your standards a little bit and stop critiquing yourself that much? Others would be lucky to be as smart and deep as you are. When in doubt, try to focus on the positive side of things, even if this will be hard or seem superficial: trust us, practice makes perfect!

Back to top Go down

inkblot personality test Empty Re: inkblot personality test

Post by Kris Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://quizly.io/quiz/1503/begin/1

You are…
Dark

The things that you saw in the test cards were mostly dark things, which means you are a highly-intelligent and introspective person. You are known to be the perfectionist at work/school or among friends and always set really high standards for yourself and others, which sometimes might appear to others as being cold-hearted. You know you’re not like that, so what about lowering your standards a little bit and stop critiquing yourself that much? Others would be lucky to be as smart and deep as you are. When in doubt, try to focus on the positive side of things, even if this will be hard or seem superficial: trust us, practice makes perfect!
Mine:
The things that you saw in the test cards show that you have an optimistic personality, are out-going, happy most of the time and have a healthy and strong mind. When you face a problem in life you tend to focus on the positive side of things, even if sometimes this might seem hard. You’re very courageous and active and easily dive into new challenges, rather than hide, avoid or run from them. Your capacity to adapt to new situations is high above the average which makes you an easy-going person always surrounded by lots of people and good friends. Good for you!

>>>I don't know about the courageous part of diving into new challenges. I have to force myself on that, but usually am happy I did it later. On about 3 of the questions, I had to pick the best from the options even though I would have not necessarily made those associations. 

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:01 pm

me too! optimistic personality 

i think i am courageous too

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:06 pm

hi 7, long time. wb

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:11 pm

ty hru wats new

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:19 pm

seven wrote:ty hru wats new

got a pair of winter boots from amazon, hopefully at off-season prices...

also used up my macy's thanks for sharing rewards card to buy a bunch of items on clearance.

what's new with you... where have u been.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:24 pm

i'm going home in april. excited about fresh aam ka achar after years!
ordered lot of things, kurtis, sarees, jwellery on jabong and will be wearing a new outfit everyday when i am there...

my mom is visiting us in May.

really cute knee length boots on sale on groupon if you wanna check them out...only $19.93 (a $99 value)

holi was fun...

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:42 pm

For this desh trip, I bought quite a few kurti style tops from macy's... bright prints. Wore them with shawls. Got praises.

Had set up a photoshoot at home there one day. I had taken a couple of decent salwar suits for that. All the teenagers in fam were wearing salwar suits, so a senior aunty decided we aunties will be wearing saris, to stand apart and such. I didn't have any and didn't want to buy either. Whattodo... then I remembered I used to keep my saris with xmil... so I asked xh to ask xmil. She said she had a brand new sari for me, and some old ones, so feel free to come and check them out. Back in 2008 she had bought a couple of saris for me... some of which I had worn in weddings/receptions/etc, and could not wear one of them (had forgotten all about it). After that we had a huge falling out of course, and she never gave that to me. Well, as it turns out, at her place I found a perfect new beautiful sari, with matching blouse (a bit loose as I have lost weight since then), and a matching petticoat! She had had that blouse stitched beforehand then, coz she knew how busy tailors and we get during wedding seasons. Gotta love Xmil for that... one of the most organized and planner people I have ever known. Was intimidating too to some extent, coz xh also sorta expected that from me initially.

Anyway, rocked that sari, incidentally had matching jewelry for it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:52 pm

congratulations on losing weight!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:55 pm

seven wrote:congratulations on losing weight!

lol no... i am as fat as ever, and to be honest, i have stopped caring that much. I try diet control, and that's it. i enjoy life more this way ...

just that she still had my measurements from 2005, which was after my younger's birth, and I was at my maximum weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

lol no... i am as fat as ever, and to be honest, i have stopped caring that much. I try diet control, and that's it. i enjoy life more this way ...

just that she still had my measurements from 2005, which was after my younger's birth, and I was at my maximum weight.
>>>T-dub,

Finally, a glimpse of how american you have become. When you realize you are not getting anywhere with a problem, just re-define it. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

>>>T-dub,

Finally, a glimpse of how american you have become. When you realize you are not getting anywhere with a problem, just re-define it. Smile

lol i know! at the beginning of this year i announced that i am finally ok with my body type. (think i posted that too), and so far i am sticking to my stand ... i eat whenever i want, and not whenever i don't, and I think that balances out somehow. i might start gym again from Spring, but let's see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:47 pm

seven wrote:i'm going home in april. excited about fresh aam ka achar after years!
ordered lot of things, kurtis, sarees, jwellery on jabong and will be wearing a new outfit everyday when i am there...

my mom is visiting us in May.

really cute knee length boots on sale on groupon if you wanna check them out...only $19.93 (a $99 value)

holi was fun...

must be a woman's special....bcz only women believe that...

(must be a typo...I think it was $199 value...Razz)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:13 pm

What's not to believe. I've seen many times same dress/shoes going back to original price after the deal is over. People buy them for higher price.

I know someone who would buy a dress when it's on deal. Then return it without the reciept and they will scan the current price and refund the money back to her card.

You had to be careful n not return something you paid full price for but is now on sale. If no reciept you'll get less money for it :p
Now they are smart n can look up the price you paid.

So yea, you can find $99 shoes for $19.93

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:17 pm

i don't buy knee length ones, coz i don't wear them much... got a new pair 2-3 years ago.. wore them 2-3 times the first season, 1 time the last season, and never in this season.

This time, for india trip i got little booties. Thought they would be small and lightweight enough for the weather and fashion sense there, generally the shoes from here seem too big there...

I picked up the booties from the teenage/junior section. My older had also gone shopping that day with me, but she was with her friend throughout. When we met up at starbucks in the end, we both had shoe boxes from the same brand (forgot which one was it)... she was like, 'Mommy I HOPE we didn't buy the same shoes, or else I will be damned'. Nervously we opened both our boxes, and hers were much different than mine. *phew*. Anyway, my idea was to wear those in India and throw them there only, but they sorta grew on me, and I now wear them whenever it's not raining or snowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down