Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personality Test

+6
Rekz
indophile
smArtha
nevada
Kayalvizhi
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Go down

Personality Test Empty Personality Test

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 pm

https://www.facebook.com/UsefulInfoAndHealthTips/photos/a.170185703144399.1073741826.170176546478648/278780172284951/?type=1&theater

I picked #6. Before I read the personality traits for that, I asked myself why i picked that. The answer is, 'because it feels so serene and peaceful'. Then i read the traits. Spot on! It matches my personality. Smile

what's your personality?

Back to top Go down

Personality Test Empty Re: Personality Test

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

INTJ
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:INTJ
Oh yeah! I did that one too but forgot what mine is. I do come under the introvert category, though not a loner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Dynamic and sparkly
You are a mover and a shaker! You are willing to take risks in return for interesting and varied work. Routine tends to have a paralysing effect on you. Being stuck behind a desk 9-5 would destroy your soul and enthusiasm for life. You need to be given the chance to express your ideas and put them into action. You have a rainbow personality, and can cheer others up, even on the gloomiest of days. If you ever feel you have lost your sparkle it is because the situation you find yourself in is not right for you. Follow your enthusiasm, even if it means you chop and change for years. The journey is as important as the destination.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Down to earth and charming
You have a natural authentic charm, what you see is what you get. People admire you because you seem so 'together'. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. While others complicate their life with ifs and buts, you know your own mind. You provide security and space to those close to you. You are a rock, and although others may not tell you, you are the sun around which they revolve. You dislike superficiality and tend to be skeptical toward the whims of trends. Where others crash and burn, you motor on, quietly achieving all you need to do. You are a woman (or man) of substance.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:INTJ

Oh MBTI.. mine was ENTP when I took an elaborate test some 15 years ago. It may be INTP or E+I/2 NTP now.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 am

Sounds almost like Linda Goodman.

3. Sensitive and reflective
You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence. 

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm

3.(i like all shades of purple)SENSITIVE AND REFELECTIVE  Very Happy You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored( i do get bored with myself) You dislike superficiality(correct-u)you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk( romba romba correct) Your relationships with your friends are very strong(yes) which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive.(200% agree)You are an old soul( ayoo)someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all(  Shocked All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence.

Last edited by Rekz on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:00 pm

yeah...even the most idiotic ones with OCD will get a super-duper encouraging personsality assessment...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:19 pm

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Must be too obvious- even the dimmest of bulbs, can easily tell in a few mins:)

Congratulations Kinnera (no need to know- what the good news is!)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Maria S wrote:#9

Must be too obvious- even the dimmest of bulbs, can easily tell in a few mins:)

Congratulations Kinnera (no need to know- what the good news is!)
Thanks Maria Smile. Maybe i'll tell after all the formalities are done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Sure Kinnera.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Kinnera wrote:https://www.facebook.com/UsefulInfoAndHealthTips/photos/a.170185703144399.1073741826.170176546478648/278780172284951/?type=1&theater

I picked #6. Before I read the personality traits for that, I asked myself why i picked that. The answer is, 'because it feels so serene and peaceful'. Then i read the traits. Spot on! It matches my personality. Smile

what's your personality?
5. i think i picked it cuz it was in the center and everything else looked like bathroom tiles.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down