Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kishore kumar romantic songs

Go down

kishore kumar romantic songs Empty kishore kumar romantic songs

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:28 am

beautiful

Back to top Go down

kishore kumar romantic songs Empty Re: kishore kumar romantic songs

Post by garam_kuta Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:beautiful

I accede..he's a special male film-music singer who barely used nasal tones, strong imposing yet romantic... Thanks, very nice; but I missed AarAdhanA and Aan milO sajnA's achcha tho hum chaltE hein.  

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:44 pm

nice songs gk... so, you are a rajesh khanna fan Smile me too. actually i didn't like him much as a kid because by the time i was watching him in theatres in late 70s and early 80s, he was on a decline, but doordarshan played all his hit movies and made sure i turned into a fan. Smile Actually, i remember the day i became his fan... and that was when i saw the movie Anand in my mom's work place. 

thing about kishore kumar, and i am sure e'one knows this, is whenever he was to playback for a new actor, he would meet with him for a little informal interview, and pick on their habits and accents... and then try to sing/sound like them. that's why, whenever you hear a kishore kumar song, there is a difference in the ways in which he sang for dev anand, or rajesh khanna, or amitabh bachchan and others. like, for AB, he would stress on certain vowels like UPites/AB do.... little nuances, but pretty noticeable once you begin training your ears for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down