Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shady posts detected

4 posters

Go down

shady posts detected Empty shady posts detected

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:04 pm

makes me wary all over again.

Back to top Go down

shady posts detected Empty Re: shady posts detected

Post by garam_kuta Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:makes me wary all over again.

???

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:58 pm

an explosive troll was created and promptly deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Was it from Babar's friend whom we have been avoiding?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:an explosive troll was created and promptly deleted.

I made my post after you started this thread. In that post i wondered whether you are in the habit of clicking on your own threads to increase the number of views so as to pretend that many people on this forum take you seriously. that was all. i deleted the post since i took pity on you for various reasons and thought it might be better not to increase your blood pressure.
so this particular thread of yours was really in response to the other threads i started today, not the one i posted and deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:17 pm

munmun, hate to break it you, but you got no use for me anymore. learn to feel ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:an explosive troll was created and promptly deleted.

I made my post after you started this thread. In that post i wondered whether you are in the habit of clicking on your own threads to increase the number of views so as to pretend that many people on this forum take you seriously. that was all. i deleted the post since i took pity on you for various reasons and thought it might be better not to increase your blood pressure.
so this particular thread of yours was really in response to the other threads i started today, not the one i posted and deleted.

since my thread was created and then deleted in a span of 1-2 minutes i am impressed by the fact that Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) seems to spend all her time browsing this forum given that she noticed the creation and deletion of my thread. I would suggest to Tracy to spend more time with her family than on this forum. Tracy had earlier mentioned (maybe a few weeks ago) that she is going out on a date with some guy. I guess that didn't go too well considering that we see Tracy all the time here. At any rate, all the best to Tracy for her search for the perfect partner in life. May Tracy always be happy with the man she chooses to be with.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:makes me wary all over again.

very what?
did u mistype wary instead of very?
or kolaveri?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Doucheman is so shameless, not only does he click on his own posts to increase the number of views, he even replies to his own posts to bring them up to the top. What a loser!  clap

In this month alone, more than 90% of Doucheman's submissions have zero replies. He and his submissions have been rightly and roundly ignored by the people here. More than 90% of his submissions that do have a reply, have replies by himself. What a loser!  rofl

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Was it from Babar's friend whom we have been avoiding?

Lol. No. Someone had posted a seeking-help kinda post today and then deleted it. The content makes me sorta distrust that handle now, and hence the term 'shady'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down