Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual activity detected

+10
Hellsangel
michelle2
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
nevada
confuzzled dude
swapna
southindian
b_A
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unusual activity detected Empty Unusual activity detected

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Usually KV posts only during late nights . But of late , the posts are made during the day.
The cushy life of academics and their long summer breaks.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Unusual activity detected Empty Re: Unusual activity detected

Post by southindian Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Max has a summer break at his school?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm

for various reasons i don't believe that Max is KV. Please stop the rumor mongering and gossiping immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:for various reasons i don't believe that Max is KV. Please stop the rumor mongering and gossiping immediately.
I too. They even had arguments recently. So using the Rashmun's method of conclusions , I declare them to be two different people and order to stop the rumor mongering immediately.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:40 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:for various reasons i don't believe that Max is KV. Please stop the rumor mongering and gossiping immediately.
I too. They even had arguments recently. So using the Rashmun's method of conclusions , I declare them to be two different people and order to stop the rumor mongering immediately.

why don't you post using your other handle ashdoc?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

For the same reason that you don't post with that sex toy peddling handle.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

just because you got caught with your pants down you are now accusing me of of being some random handle without any evidence. Tut tut. Go write another movie review.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

just because you got caught with your pants down you are now accusing me of of being some random handle without any evidence. Tut tut. Go write another movie review.
When and where did this happen? At the same place where you caught me "red-handed and no less" once ? Go back to your sex toys in Gwalior,Indore,Bhopal and Jaipur threads.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

When and where did this happen? At the same place where you caught me  "red-handed and no less" once ? Go back to your sex toys in Gwalior,Indore,Bhopal and Jaipur threads.

several pieces of evidence have now been given by both GK and me that you are indeed ashdoc. in contrast you do not give any evidence but scream i was the handle behind the sex toys thread. no doubt you are saying this to save your own skin, but the point is that do you have any evidence to back up your assertion?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

When and where did this happen? At the same place where you caught me  "red-handed and no less" once ? Go back to your sex toys in Gwalior,Indore,Bhopal and Jaipur threads.

several pieces of evidence have now been given by both GK and me that you are indeed ashdoc. in contrast you do not give any evidence but scream i was the handle behind the sex toys thread. no doubt you are saying this to save your own skin, but the point is that do you have any evidence to back up your assertion?
Evidence ? All that you and GK have given as evidence is that ashdoc and I registered in SuCH a couple of days apart. Is that called evidence or coincidence?
If you really had evidence, you wouldn't have slunk away blaming GK , when ashdoc confronted you.
Anyway, it doesn't matter to me if you think I am ashdoc or somebody else.

Regarding the sex toys peddling , we all know your interest in getting this forum killed and move us over to your forums so that you can capture all of our IP addresses. And I have hard evidence unlike your coincidence.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:37 pm

b_A wrote:Anyway, it doesn't matter to me if you think I am ashdoc or somebody else. P

Perhaps you should honestly admit that you'd rather be ashdoc or anyone else, not someone who's known to be a telugu frantically seeking a northindian connection. 

memorize an urdu couplet or two; use words like "zindagi," "dil," "deewana," and "yaar" frequently. wear your pink-and-green lehnga and dance in the emperor's old harem. it's possible that a northindian will fulfill your fondest dream and smile at you. 

don't forget to.protect your teeth.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:41 pm

swapna wrote:
b_A wrote:Anyway, it doesn't matter to me if you think I am ashdoc or somebody else. P

Perhaps you should honestly admit that you'd rather be ashdoc or anyone else, not someone who's known to be a telugu frantically seeking a northindian connection. 

memorize an urdu couplet or two; use words like "zindagi," "dil," "deewana," and "yaar" frequently. wear your pink-and-green lehnga and dance in the emperor's old harem. it's possible that a northindian will fulfill your fondest dream and smile at you. 

hehehe. Sounds like you are both upset and angry at being found out that you are the biggest ingratiator. The cat is out of the bag. Both Rashmun and BK gave hints on the "deal" and also certified that you are keeping your end of the deal very well. So, don't project your insecurities and justifications for turning into ingratiator-in-chief onto others. And don't be so afraid that they will call you, a kallu mallu. As I already told you, it shows their ignorance - not your faults.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:44 pm

b_A wrote:
swapna wrote:

hehehe. Sounds like you are both upset and angry at being found out that you are the biggest ingratiator. The cat is out of the bag. Both Rashmun and BK gave hints on the "deal" and also certified that you are keeping your end of the deal very well. So, don't project your insecurities and justifications for turning into ingratiator-in-chief onto others.  And don't be so afraid that they will call you, a kallu mallu. As I already told you, it shows their ignorance - not your faults.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:20 pm

swapna wrote:

b_A is either a Telugu who has spent a considerable period of time in Maharashtra or else a Maharashtrian who has spent a considerable period of time in AP or Telangana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Evidence ? All that you and GK have given as evidence is that ashdoc and I registered in SuCH a couple of days apart. Is that called evidence or coincidence?
If you really had evidence, you wouldn't have slunk away blaming GK , when ashdoc confronted you.

Regarding the sex toys peddling , we all know your interest in getting this forum killed and move us over to your forums so that you can capture all of our IP addresses. And I have hard evidence unlike your coincidence.

GK did not give the evidence about the peculiarity of the fact that both you and Ashdoc were among the earliest members of this forum and yet both of you joined this forum at around the same time ( same day or one day difference). I alone had posted this information on the forum.

GK had given other evidence about you being Ashdoc.

Regarding the sex toys peddling your great zeal to pin the blame on someone else indicates that you are the guilty party. You post as Ashdoc, there is no reason why a freak like you should not also try to peddle sex toys on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

b_A is either a Telugu who has spent a considerable period of time in Maharashtra or else a Maharashtrian who has spent a considerable period of time in AP or Telangana.

Many years ago, at old Sulekha, there dwelt a fella called Torpedo, aka Torpy. He was a Maharashtrian who had grown up in Andhra Pradesh (or vice versa), and spoke Telugu fluently. He got his jollies from the photographs of military weapons/equipment like helicopter gunships. One day, he just disappeared, and has not been seen since.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

Many years ago, at old Sulekha, there dwelt a fella called Torpedo, aka Torpy. He was a Maharashtrian who had grown up in Andhra Pradesh (or vice versa), and spoke Telugu fluently. He got his jollies from the photographs of military weapons/equipment like helicopter gunships. One day, he just disappeared, and has not been seen since.

Interesting. I remember torpedo very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:19 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

He didn't disappear just like that he said he was leaving the forum because of dwindling standards or less interesting topics

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

I am a maharashrian because ...... ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

GK did not give the evidence about the peculiarity of the fact that both you and Ashdoc were among the earliest members of this forum and yet both of you joined this forum at around the same time ( same day or one day difference). I alone had posted this information on the forum.

GK had given other evidence about you being Ashdoc.

Regarding the sex toys peddling your great zeal to pin the blame on someone else indicates that you are the guilty party. You post as Ashdoc, there is no reason why a freak like you should not also try to peddle sex toys on this forum.

Like what ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:49 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

He didn't disappear just like that he said he was leaving the forum because of dwindling standards or less interesting topics
I see. Thanks.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Overall ,this whole discussion about ashdoc/torpedo/maharashtra etc makes me rather chuffed , I must say.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:10 am

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

He and Sriniven aka Zone5 were heavily criticized for misleading people about Sulekha matching contributions towards the tsunami relief fund. I think they stopped hanging out on Sulekha after that. Also, Torpedo aka Prope//er got hitched around that same time period so his disappearance may have something to do with that as well.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:05 am

nevada wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

He and Sriniven aka Zone5 were heavily criticized for misleading people about Sulekha matching contributions towards the tsunami relief fund. I think they stopped hanging out on Sulekha after that. Also, Torpedo aka Prope//er got hitched around that same time period so his disappearance may have something to do with that as well.

>>> I remember Torp. Didn't know about him getting hitched. I can only vaguely recall Sriniven. That must have been about 8 or 9 years ago.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:12 am

Kris wrote:
nevada wrote:

>>> I remember Torp. Didn't know about him getting hitched. I can only vaguely recall Sriniven. That must have been about 8 or 9 years ago.

Sriniven was a guilt from Rochester, NY which is almost dead now. He must hv moved out.

Torpy used to be in touch with me by email at that time. If I remember he even used his real name as a handle (I might be mixing him up with some one else - possibly).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:28 am

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

you tweedledum tweedledee assholes are funny....less than 50 total iq points in sum between you two. douchemun is straight up retarded where as the diapered one turned stupid from repeated kicks to the head by life, wife, daughter and son..not to mention rest of the world, including sulekha/such

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

you tweedledum tweedledee assholes are funny...
...only when they fart in telugu.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:17 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

you fart in languages too? douchemun must only fart in two languages, you on other hand probably three, including tamil, queen's english widely spoken in 1920s and malayalam...amirite?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:
nevada wrote:

Sriniven was a guilt from Rochester, NY which is almost dead now. He must hv moved out.

Torpy used to be in touch with me by email at that time. If I remember he even used his real name as a handle (I might be mixing him up with some one else - possibly).

I maybe wrong about it but impression all along was that Sriniven/Zone5 is Confuzzled Dude.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:47 am

b_A wrote:
Kris wrote:
nevada wrote:

I maybe wrong about it but impression all along was that Sriniven/Zone5 is Confuzzled Dude.
I think CD used to go by "MuchoCricket". I don't know what handle he used to use prior to that.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:58 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you fart in languages too? douchemun must only fart in two languages, you on other hand probably three, including tamil, queen's english widely spoken in 1920s and malayalam...amirite?
You brought up the subject of funny arseholes; I was merely contributing to your original thought about funny arseholes by adding that arseholes are funny only when they fart in telugu. I hope you didn't mind.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 pm

b_A wrote:
Kris wrote:
nevada wrote:

Zone5 was not anti-hindu, let alone as rabid as Confuze Davud.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:47 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

wondering what hard evidence and about what? rashmun being the toy peddler handle or rashmun capturing ip addresses on his forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 pm

b_A wrote:
Kris wrote:
nevada wrote:

Zone5 was not anti-hindu, let alone as rabid as Confuze Davud.
Great! I'm anti-hindu now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

wondering what hard evidence and about what? rashmun being the toy peddler handle or rashmun capturing ip addresses on his forum?

Tracy, i noticed you were complaining earlier about b_A writing private notes to you and saying things to you in private which you found objectionable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Tracy, i noticed you were complaining earlier about b_A writing private notes to you and saying things to you in private which you found objectionable.

Did I use the word "complaining" and "objectionable"? Anyway, you know me. Curiosity beats the rest of my emotions, fortunately or unfortunately. If someone claims to have a hard evidence or any kind of evidence, I am up for knowing it and then like a jury figuring out if it is admissible or valid or not. Something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Did I use the word "complaining" and "objectionable"? Anyway, you know me. Curiosity beats the rest of my emotions, fortunately or unfortunately. If someone claims to have a hard evidence or any kind of evidence, I am up for knowing it and then like a jury figuring out if it is admissible or valid or not. Something like that.

you may not have used those words but you clearly indicated that you did not approve of the things he was telling you in private in his notes which amounts to the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

you may not have used those words but you clearly indicated that you did not approve of the things he was telling you in private in his notes which amounts to the same thing.

Yaar I am only asking for evidence. Chances are he doesn't have any; or he won't share them; or even if he does share they might mean a lot to him but could be having a lot of loopholes thus leading people to discard/disbelieve them; or his evidence could cast you in a bad light but will also give you chance to explain. I mean any possibility is there, and so far only 0.5 out of 4 possible scenarios goes against you, while 3.5/4 can be for you. So chill shill. Or you can tell b_A to not deal with this publicly. I mean, we can get involved only if all want a public discussion. Else, hints phekte raho ek doosre pe, kaun kya bigad lega.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Yaar I am only asking for evidence. Chances are he doesn't have any; or he won't share them; or even if he does share they might mean a lot to him but could be having a lot of loopholes thus leading people to discard/disbelieve them; or his evidence could cast you in a bad light but will also give you chance to explain. I mean any possibility is there, and so far only 0.5 out of 4 possible scenarios goes against you, while 3.5/4 can be for you. So chill shill. Or you can tell b_A to not deal with this publicly. I mean, we can get involved only if all want a public discussion. Else, hints phekte raho ek doosre pe, kaun kya bigad lega.

i am least interested in what b_A is saying about me. you can take that up with him. I am interested in the private notes he was sending to you and which you found objectionable because of which you told him that you disapproved of what he was writing to you in private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i am least interested in what b_A is saying about me. you can take that up with him. I am interested in the private notes he was sending to you and which you found objectionable because of which you told him that you disapproved of what he was writing to you in private.

omg, another example of me giving out rice and it turning into a biryani by the time it came back to me. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

omg, another example of me giving out rice and it turning into a biryani by the time it came back to me. lol.

are u denying that you mentioned in public that b_A had been writing private notes to you and that you did not approve of what he was writing to you in his notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

are u denying that you mentioned in public that b_A had been writing private notes to you and that you did not approve of what he was writing to you in his notes?

Whatever I said is posted here. Feel free to quote it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

first let's see what b_A has to say about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yeah funny situation overall, considering all 3 of us hate each other lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

did b_a beg you for sex? in northindian? did he want a photograph of you in a lehnga? did he write urdu couplets of love and devotion to you?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:46 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

did b_a beg you for sex? in northindian? did he want a photograph of you in a lehnga? did he write urdu couplets of love and devotion to you?

no ugh? do you do that to other posters? do you think it's normal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

If you give Al-Akbari rice, he will harvest Biriyani from the fields.

Now, by "suggesting what you MIGHT have said on possible what B_A COULD have written" he converted the probable private note into a constitutional fact.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Now, by "suggesting what you MIGHT have said on possible what B_A COULD have written" he converted the probable private note into a constitutional fact.

in all this biryani maze, I am still hoping for that hard evidence against rashmun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

in all this biryani maze, I am still hoping for that hard evidence against rashmun.

and i am wondering whether b_A will tell us why he was sending you private notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

no ugh? do you do that to other posters? do you think it's normal?
you've been talking about b_a and yourself, hence the Q. did b_a beg you for sex? did he say that the only woman he knows has a dense tropical forest growing on her legs, like some1 else here did? i'm also wondering if that's the standard telugu way of wooing a woman.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next