Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual activity detected

+10
Hellsangel
michelle2
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
nevada
confuzzled dude
swapna
southindian
b_A
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Unusual activity detected - Page 4 Empty Re: Unusual activity detected

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:50 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
nevada wrote:
bw wrote:so many proofs pending.

i am certain that kv is not max. i think kv is the best troll on this site and has a good sense of humour. i am kv's fan. i was a fan of rishi too but he has disappeared. wonder if kv is rishi.
I think so. A while ago I saw a typical KV type of post here but the OP was Rishi. He may have forgotten to switch handles.

I too am certain that kv is not max. However, I find this interesting.

KV posts on monday morning when the other handle is taking a summer break.
KV is inactive when the other handle is binging on hindi movies. KV comes back when the other handle indulges in active discussions again.  And if you guys are suggesting what I think you guys are suggesting that Rishi is KV , then is it possible that KV=Max=Rishi ?
ps: This thread is becoming too unwieldy. We should split into three separate threads.

clap gotta love your proofs and crazy stalking. Oops. Will I be called tuntun again for laughing?

nah. I decided to outsource that to Rashmun. I note that he already called you a gadhi in another thread.
You see , my problem is that I have to be subtle. Rashmun has no such compulsions and gadhi is nothing compared to other choicest gaalis that he has in his repertoire.

I see, so there are degrees in how one chooses to curse someone, and still hold themselves in high esteem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:10 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
nevada wrote:

i am certain that kv is not max. i think kv is the best troll on this site and has a good sense of humour. i am kv's fan. i was a fan of rishi too but he has disappeared. wonder if kv is rishi.
I think so. A while ago I saw a typical KV type of post here but the OP was Rishi. He may have forgotten to switch handles.

KV is inactive when the other handle is binging on hindi movies. KV comes back when the other handle indulges in active discussions again.  And if you guys are suggesting what I think you guys are suggesting that Rishi is KV , then is it possible that KV=Max=Rishi ?
ps: This thread is becoming too unwieldy. We should split into three separate threads.

clap gotta love your proofs and crazy stalking. Oops. Will I be called tuntun again for laughing?

nah. I decided to outsource that to Rashmun. I note that he already called you a gadhi in another thread.
You see , my problem is that I have to be subtle. Rashmun has no such compulsions and gadhi is nothing compared to other choicest gaalis that he has in his repertoire.

i called Tracy a gadhi after she called me an ullu but there was a context associated with the usage of both ullu and gadhi. i also called you a domesticated donkey for repeatedly using an abusive word coined by Hellsangel again and again thereby demonstrating that u are incapable of any original thinking.

now coming to you, when are you telling us why you were sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy and secondly why are you not producing the evidence you claim to possess which will expose me as being the person who was selling sex toys on this forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
nevada wrote:

i called Tracy a gadhi after she called me an ullu but there was a context associated with the usage of both ullu and gadhi. i also called you a domesticated donkey for repeatedly using an abusive word coined by Hellsangel again and again thereby demonstrating that u are incapable of any original thinking.

now coming to you, when are you telling us why you were sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy and secondly why are you not producing the evidence you claim to possess which will expose me as being the person who was selling sex toys on this forum?

So far this year, all of b_a's "proofs" regarding multiple handles have been nothing more than hawa. I had high hopes when I saw him using the word 'hard evidence', but I am preparing myself for all sorts of disappointments (and laughter, but I don't think this kind of negative laughter is good for health).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

So far this year, all of b_a's "proofs" regarding multiple handles have been nothing more than hawa. I had high hopes when I saw him using the word 'hard evidence', but I am preparing myself for all sorts of disappointments (and laughter, but I don't think this kind of negative laughter is good for health).

would you agree that b_A's failure to produce the evidence against me, together with his failure to explain the multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature which he sent to you imply that the score is 2-0 in my favor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

would you agree that b_A's failure to produce the evidence against me, together with his failure to explain the multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature which he sent to you imply that the score is 2-0 in my favor?

no the score is still 0-0. He has to either say he doesn't have any evidence, or that he won't share the evidence, or provide the evidence.

regarding private notes, he asked for private information whenever I made a post. Like if I said I know someone who looks like such an actor, pretty soon he would send a note asking who that someone is. Then I had to say I was BSing. And so on. Rest, well no matter what I say, you and FF will continue to call it whatever you want. No point in giving a score on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

no the score is still 0-0. He has to either say he doesn't have any evidence, or that he won't share the evidence, or provide the evidence.

regarding private notes, he asked for private information whenever I made a post. Like if I said I know someone who looks like such an actor, pretty soon he would send a note asking who that someone is. Then I had to say I was BSing. And so on. Rest, well no matter what I say, you and FF will continue to call it whatever you want. No point in giving a score on that.

but if he prefers not to comment on the evidence at all after first saying he has the evidence, then the score should still remain 0-0?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

but if he prefers not to comment on the evidence at all after first saying he has the evidence, then the score should still remain 0-0?

Ya good point. Maidan chhod ke bhagna is also losing. Let's wait another day, then we will declare you the winner. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Ya good point. Maidan chhod ke bhagna is also losing. Let's wait another day, then we will declare you the winner.  Very Happy

good girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:38 pm

b_A wrote:
nevada wrote:

kv has been around for ages - i believe he/she used another handle in the past. i can't recall that now. he/she used to be on chat too, the sulekha chat. max joined the forum much later, i think.  kv is probably using the rumours to her/his advantage.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ya good point. Maidan chhod ke bhagna is also losing. Let's wait another day, then we will declare you the winner.  Very Happy

good girl.

What is this match-fixing between you too spoilsports ? You plan to close this highly entertaining thread in a day and deprive the countless SuCH'ers the daily quota of entertainment that they have come to expect ? let's keep it going for another week at least.
And yo Rashmun , don't you dare confess and spoil the whole fun.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:00 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

good girl.

What is this match-fixing between you too spoilsports ? You plan to close this highly entertaining thread in a day and deprive the countless SuCH'ers the daily quota of entertainment that they have come to expect ? let's keep it going for another week at least.

oh with you around, entertainment will continue for sure...

this cold file shall reopen when you come up with evidence. until then, rashmun 1, b_a 0.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

good girl.

this cold file shall reopen when you come up with evidence. until then, rashmun 1, b_a 0.

What ? The fight between Rashmun and you is over just as we were getting warmed up ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:14 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

good girl.

What ? The fight between Rashmun and you is over just as we were getting warmed up ?

is it? how did you conclude that?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

good girl.

Didn't you two just pat each other in the back?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

so if I ruled in your favor, it would be we patting each other's backs?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

What do you call this ?

https://such.forumotion.com/t25511p150-unusual-activity-detected#168663

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

What do you call this ?

https://such.forumotion.com/t25511p150-unusual-activity-detected#168663

You call that patting each other's back? You seem to be no different than Rashmun in drawing conclusions it seems.

I was being as impartial as I can get. You said you have evidence, you didn't provide it. I don't care whatever your plan or agenda is or how much entertainment you are claiming to be getting out of this. Doesn't matter. As it stands now, you didn't back up your statement, so the result is what it is. 

If Rashmun is happy about it's not in my control. If someone is not happy, it's not in my control either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4