Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual activity detected

+10
Hellsangel
michelle2
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
nevada
confuzzled dude
swapna
southindian
b_A
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unusual activity detected - Page 3 Empty Re: Unusual activity detected

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:58 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:The similarity is in the plot and not knowing when to stop. You hatched a plot to destroy my credibility so that when I present the evidence of your sex toy peddling , nobody will believe me.

Ya I mean, where is the evidence?
The more impatient you get , the longer I will hold it out.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:14 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:The similarity is in the plot and not knowing when to stop. You hatched a plot to destroy my credibility so that when I present the evidence of your sex toy peddling , nobody will believe me.

Hmm. Anyway, my guess is, you don't have any evidence - hard or ... un-hard. Or else you wouldn't worry about Rashmun's so-called plot to destroy your so-called credibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Hmm. Anyway, my guess is, you don't have any evidence - hard or ... un-hard. Or else you wouldn't worry about Rashmun's so-called plot to destroy your so-called credibility.

Nice try but I will disregard the bait.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:42 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

fine. it's not that hard to bait you though.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you trying to usurp the resident hindiot post from the current occupant ? If I recognize the bait and ignore it , that ceases to be a bait.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:39 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

you trying to usurp the resident hindiot post from the current occupant ? If I recognize the bait and ignore it , that ceases to be a bait.

That is all fine but please tell us why you were sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:42 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

Keyword is *if*.

You think I was trying to bait you above? Lol. No. My comment about baiting you was just a general observation I made in last one month given your blabbering. I haven't fully experimented it yet, admittedly. Depends on my level of interest which luckily is very low currently. But usually one wouldn't even know when one has been baited. Tried and tested many times.

To be honest, I was merely curious about the evidence earlier and stating my opinion about the validity of it later. Will know if I was right or wrong if you do decide the share that evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:27 pm

The non-existent and imaginary "evidence" of b_A is only a ploy to sidetrack the main issue as far as I am concerned: why was he sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:The non-existent and imaginary "evidence" of b_A is only a ploy to sidetrack the main issue as far as I am concerned: why was he sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy?
What is the main issue here again?

1. That Max=KV?
2. That Rashmun=The sex toy peddler?
3. That b_a sent private notes to Tracy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:The non-existent and imaginary "evidence" of b_A is only a ploy to sidetrack the main issue as far as I am concerned: why was he sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy?

1. That Max=KV?

Depends. According to b_A the main issue is that I am the sex toy peddler on this forum. He has repeatedly claimed that he has evidence to back up his claim but despite being asked by Tracy to produce his evidence on multiple occasions he has failed to do so thereby demonstrating that all his talk of evidence was imaginary and concocted due to his hatred for me.

According to me the main issue is b_A sending several private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy. The evidence for this is Tracy mentioning about this in a forum post. I have been pressing b_A to reveal the content of his private notes to Tracy so that members of this forum can judge for themselves whether b_A is a perfert. The poster Michelle has also said that she would like to know whether b_A's notes to Tracy were of a sexual nature. Unfortunately b_A is maintaining a sphinx like silence on this particular issue thereby indicating his guilt in this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

1. That Max=KV?

Depends. According to b_A the main issue is that I am the sex toy peddler on this forum. He has repeatedly claimed that he has evidence to back up his claim but despite being asked by Tracy to produce his evidence on multiple occasions he has failed to do so thereby demonstrating that all his talk of evidence was imaginary and concocted due to his hatred for me.

According to me the main issue is b_A sending several private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy. The evidence for this is Tracy mentioning about this in a forum post. I have been pressing b_A to reveal the content of his private notes to Tracy so that members of this forum can judge for themselves whether b_A is a perfert. The poster Michelle has also said that she would like to know whether b_A's notes to Tracy were of a sexual nature. Unfortunately b_A is maintaining a sphinx like silence on this particular issue thereby indicating his guilt in this matter.
Hasn't Tracy already reveal what b_a had written in his private notes to her? dig her posts. it's all in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Females on this forum would have to made aware of the fact that a pervert is on this forum. And by the way did you manage to buy a razor for Vaani's hairy legs?

if you were more of a 'pervert' i.e interested in opposite sex rather than strongmen, you coulda still held onto that malini iyengar or whoever...instead she ran away with the neighbor that showed interest in her. now you're back to sucking geriatric dick online while dreaming about sucking on dead old mughal dick.

Malini Iyengar was a name coined by Max for my girlfriend. She and I are still together and we hope to tie the knot either later this year or early next year.

trust me, she's onto your latent sadomasochistic homosexual tendencies and is fucking the neighbor

The only person with confirmed homosexual tendencies is you yourself. You showed this when you posted the picture of a young Caucasian male in green thong underwear on the old Sulekha forum.
Regarding whether she's fucking the neighbor i don't know and I don't care. If I ever catch her fucking someone else I know I would still not be able to leave her because I love her more than I love anyone else in this world. ( She, in contrast, would probably leave me if she caught me doing the same. Or so I think.) Leaving her would be like leaving your mother or your daughter. The interesting part actually is what if she decides to leave me ( we are not talking about flings here) permanently. I would accept it because I would have no choice but I know it would shatter me and I would be consumed with grief I don't know for how long. Just hearing her sweet voice gives meaning to life.

you dont care if she's fucking the neighbor and will stick around even if you catch her doing the horizontal tango with the UPS guy, the lawn care messican or the trash hauler? are you a cuckold? do you have fantasies of a strong older male possessing her and do you feel fulfilled as a result?

you sir, are what's known as a beta male. and the females who will claim to appreciate your "open-mindedness" will have nothing but contempt for your cuckold ways in the back of their minds. you'll never have their respect and will forever be the universal bhaiyya type.

just some gyan for you.

PS: lol@just hearing her sweet voice gives meaning to life. do you wear her bra and panties and sit demurely cross legged when saying such tripe?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

1. That Max=KV?

So any hindiot with half a brain makes an accusation and the burden of proof is on the accused? You are such a hindiot.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

if you were more of a 'pervert' i.e interested in opposite sex rather than strongmen, you coulda still held onto that malini iyengar or whoever...instead she ran away with the neighbor that showed interest in her. now you're back to sucking geriatric dick online while dreaming about sucking on dead old mughal dick.

Malini Iyengar was a name coined by Max for my girlfriend. She and I are still together and we hope to tie the knot either later this year or early next year.

trust me, she's onto your latent sadomasochistic homosexual tendencies and is fucking the neighbor

The only person with confirmed homosexual tendencies is you yourself. You showed this when you posted the picture of a young Caucasian male in green thong underwear on the old Sulekha forum.
Regarding whether she's fucking the neighbor i don't know and I don't care. If I ever catch her fucking someone else I know I would still not be able to leave her because I love her more than I love anyone else in this world. ( She, in contrast, would probably leave me if she caught me doing the same. Or so I think.) Leaving her would be like leaving your mother or your daughter. The interesting part actually is what if she decides to leave me ( we are not talking about flings here) permanently. I would accept it because I would have no choice but I know it would shatter me and I would be consumed with grief I don't know for how long. Just hearing her sweet voice gives meaning to life.

you dont care if she's fucking the neighbor and will stick around even if you catch her doing the horizontal tango with the UPS guy, the lawn care messican or the trash hauler? are you a cuckold? do you have fantasies of a strong older male possessing her and do you feel fulfilled as a result?

you sir, are what's known as a beta male. and the females who will claim to appreciate your "open-mindedness" will have nothing but contempt for your cuckold ways in the back of their minds. you'll never have their respect and will forever be the universal bhaiyya type.

just some gyan for you.

PS: lol@just hearing her sweet voice gives meaning to life. do you wear her bra and panties and sit demurely cross legged when saying such tripe?

What I mean to say is that if she ever slips up I will forgive her particularly if she is honest with me about what happened. We are talking about a one-off thing. As it happens she is possessive of me and tends to occasionally get jealous if I am extra polite with some lady and as she herself once told me jealousy is a part of love.

Would you leave your wife if you found she was having romantic lunches with some other guy ? If yes that would surely be very hypocritical of you. No?

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 pm

so many proofs pending.

i am certain that kv is not max. i think kv is the best troll on this site and has a good sense of humour. i am kv's fan. i was a fan of rishi too but he has disappeared. wonder if kv is rishi.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:

What I mean to say is that if she ever slips up I will forgive her particularly if she is honest with me about what happened. We are talking about a one-off thing. As it happens she is possessive of me and tends to occasionally get jealous if I am extra polite with some lady and as she herself once told me jealousy is a part of love.

that's so sweet, rashmun.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 pm

bw wrote:so many proofs pending.

i am certain that kv is not max. i think kv is the best troll on this site and has a good sense of humour. i am kv's fan. i was a fan of rishi too but he has disappeared. wonder if kv is rishi.
I think so. A while ago I saw a typical KV type of post here but the OP was Rishi. He may have forgotten to switch handles.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

just some gyan for you.

After reading that post of his do you still believe this guy is real? He is too perfect - he just keeps on giving bash-worthy material.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 pm

nevada wrote:

I think so. A while ago I saw a typical KV type of post here but the OP was Rishi. He may have forgotten to switch handles.

i miss rishi's world of manjay, the prof who didn't treat his pretty wife well, random women who open up to rishi, the sexy siren sheila and so on. no interesting stories on SUCH any more.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:51 am

bw wrote:
nevada wrote:

i miss rishi's world of manjay, the prof who didn't treat his pretty wife well, random women who open up to rishi, the sexy siren sheila and so on. no interesting stories on SUCH any more.
I doubt it. KV appears to be overcome by her perception of the so called "Hindian" domination of innocent unsuspecting Tamilians. Rishi was into things that other people are simply afraid to talk.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:33 am

nevada wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

just some gyan for you.

After reading that post of his do you still believe this guy is real? He is too perfect - he just keeps on giving bash-worthy material.

unreal, true. the thing is, even his mental illness is boring, like the articles he x-posts and obsesses over.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
nevada wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

just some gyan for you.

unreal, true. the thing is, even his mental illness is boring, like the articles he x-posts and obsesses over.

The fact that u are so obsessed with me that u find the need to get back at me by making a reference to me in every single post of yours through a footnote is sufficient to reveal which one of us has the mental illness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
nevada wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

just some gyan for you.

The fact that u are so obsessed with me that u find the need to get back at me by making a reference to me in every single post of yours through a footnote is sufficient to reveal which one of us has the mental illness.

you peddle your shitty website that no one visits (even queerbee found it boring) in your sig and I peddle your lack of ethics. you're such a dishonest and boring personality, it's almost surreal that you are a functioning individual with a woman who is with you voluntarily (debatable) at this point

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
nevada wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

just some gyan for you.

you peddle your shitty website that no one visits (even queerbee found it boring) in your sig and I peddle your lack of ethics. you're such a dishonest and boring personality, it's almost surreal that you are a functioning individual with a woman who is with you voluntarily (debatable) at this point

I am promoting a website; not slamming a poster in every single post. Your obsession with me continues to elicit from me concern for your mental health. On another note, did you manage to buy razors for Vaani's hairy legs? The fact that you were complaining about Vaani's hairy legs to female posters on Sulekha chat is another indicator of the fact that you are mentally ill. Which normal man talks like this with strangers about his own wife?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
nevada wrote:

I am promoting a website; not slamming a poster in every single post. Your obsession with me continues to elicit from me concern for your mental health. On another note, did you manage to buy razors for Vaani's hairy legs? The fact that you were complaining about Vaani's hairy legs to female posters on Sulekha chat is another indicator of the fact that you are mentally ill. Which normal man talks like this with strangers about his own wife?

rashmun, please be kind to propz; middle age, with the baldness and beer belly that inevitably seem to accompany it, may be a difficult time for him. add to that his ego-shattering self-awareness that he hasn't been with any woman who wasn't arranged for him by his parents, and she came with not only a large dowry, but a tropical rain-forest hidden under her sari. 

perhaps you can share the following info with him, and bring him some peace and tranquility:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Smooth-Legs

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:42 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
nevada wrote:

I wasnt complaining about vaani (whoever that bitch is) and her hairy legs. your bumboy aka the man you secretly wish penetrated your thambini gf and you aka phlegmy aka the lonely geriatric tranny whose family has forsaken him keeps repeating that stuff like it's supposed to mean something. that self professed betichod (mallika thomas being the beti) has been senile since 1990 so we dont pay much attention other than to kick him in the nuts once in a while.

you got anything else, retarded cuckold?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 am

michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

rashmun, please be kind to propz; middle age, with the baldness and beer belly that inevitably seem to accompany it, may be a difficult time for him. add to that his ego-shattering self-awareness that he hasn't been with any woman who wasn't arranged for him by his parents, and she came with not only a large dowry, but a tropical rain-forest hidden under her sari. 

perhaps you can share the following info with him, and bring him some peace and tranquility:

geriatric tranny,
speaking of women, why dont you tell us why your wife that peed in arabian sands bareassed left you circa 1994 and lives alone in orange county for 20 odd years? what happened that she left your ass in texas at that time? was she getting uncomfortable with your pedophile tendencies towards mallika thomas & gautam thomas?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

geriatric tranny,
speaking of women, why dont you tell us why your wife that peed in arabian sands bareassed left you circa 1994 and lives alone in orange county for 20 odd years? what happened that she left your ass in texas at that time? was she getting uncomfortable with your pedophile tendencies towards mallika thomas & gautam thomas?

propz, please calm down. look after yourself. we all love you.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:00 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

geriatric tranny,

geriatric tranny, why no answer to the question? are you ashamed to admit you havent had a woman since 1990 that you didnt pay for? why don't you tell us why you've been estranged from not just the wife but the daughter and son (who's a educated bum shooting "short films"?)

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:06 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

geriatric tranny,

geriatric tranny, why no answer to the question? are you ashamed to admit you havent had a woman since 1990 that you didnt pay for? why don't you tell us why you've been estranged from not just the wife but the daughter and son (who's a educated bum shooting "short films"?)

Propa you win. We lose. Now please calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

geriatric tranny,

"an educated bum," not "a educated bum."

i don't know about the people you've mentioned, but my wife, daughter, and son are nice people, and a lot of fun.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

Some smart sucher here, who goes around calling e'one else idiotish wants us to believe that swapna aunty baits you on purpose so that you could google-smear the names of the same wife and kids who abandoned him. Do you agree with this theory? I believe either that smart sucher doesn't have kids of his own, or is a troll of a high degree, or if he can really find such thoughts believable then am a bit concerned for his immediate family. But since I like to be fair and all, I will ask swapna straight up.

swapna, is the allegation correct? yes/no/maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:19 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

Some smart sucher here, who goes around calling e'one else idiotish wants us to believe that swapna aunty baits you on purpose so that you could google-smear the names of the same wife and kids who abandoned him. Do you agree with this theory? I believe either that smart sucher doesn't have kids of his own, or is a troll of a high degree, or if he can really find such thoughts believable then am a bit concerned for his immediate family. But since I like to be fair and all, I will ask swapna straight up.

please allow swapna and Propa to sort it out amongst themselves. do not interfere with their interaction because it spoils the fun factor for others. (i am of course permitted to intervene since it was because of me that the present slugfest began and i have also been at the receiving end of Propa's verbal volleys.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

please allow swapna and Propa to sort it out amongst themselves. do not interfere with their interaction because it spoils the fun factor for others. (i am of course permitted to intervene since it was because of me that the present slugfest began and i have also been at the receiving end of Propa's verbal volleys.)

1 - swapna and propa never aim to sort it out, and never will.
2 - I post whatever comes to my mind. filtering and all ruins my such experience.
3 - sorry for ruining your 'fun'. funny coz most of the jokes are on u.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:28 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

2 - I post whatever comes to my mind. filtering and all ruins my such experience.

you are free to think that all the jokes are on me,  but i was not the one who took an extended break from this forum after getting exposed for sharing a picture of your best buddy on this forum with other posters without your friend's permission. i was also not the one who sent the person who exposed you (yours  truly) pathetic private notes in which you begged and groveled for information about how it was that i came to know about this information which had exposed you and what else did i know about you. Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

you are free to think that all the jokes are on me,  but i was not the one who took an extended break from this forum after getting exposed for sharing a picture of your best buddy on this forum with other posters without your friend's permission. i was also not the one who sent the person who exposed you (yours  truly) pathetic notes in which you begged and groveled for information about how it was that i came to know about this information which had exposed you and what else did i know about you. Hahaha.

1 - nope that's not why I took a break
2 - nope, I didn't ask you what else you know about me, stop making up stuff. I assumed you have heard that piece of gossip from impy, and I wanted you to warn her against her so called friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you are free to think that all the jokes are on me,  but i was not the one who took an extended break from this forum after getting exposed for sharing a picture of your best buddy on this forum with other posters without your friend's permission. i was also not the one who sent the person who exposed you (yours  truly) pathetic notes in which you begged and groveled for information about how it was that i came to know about this information which had exposed you and what else did i know about you. Hahaha.

2 - nope, I didn't ask you what else you know about me, stop making up stuff. I assumed you have heard that piece of gossip from impy, and I wanted you to warn her against her so called friends.

who are you kidding. you took the break just after you got exposed. you also spoke of two people who have ganged up and are going about doing character assassination of you. (who these two people are is known to all regulars on this forum.) in addition to these two people who you claimed were damaging your character by gossiping about you, you also wondered whether i had come to know of this information either directly or indirectly through impy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

who are you kidding. you took the break just after you got exposed. you also spoke of two people who have ganged up and are going about doing character assassination of you. (who these two people are is known to all regulars on this forum.) in addition to these two people who you claimed were damaging your character by gossiping about you, you also wondered whether i had come to know of this information either directly or indirectly through impy.

and yes, you begged and groveled when you wanted me to give you some hint (hahaha) about who it was through whom i came to know that you had shared the picture of your best buddy on this forum with other posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:07 pm

I begged and groveled? Hmm, interesting.

Anyway, I have given the real reason soon after I came back. That so called exposure you are talking about, that happened back in 2013, as far as kinns is concerned.

Who are those 2 people? I don't remember naming them to you. I don't know myself who these people are, and how many. I can only guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I begged and groveled? Hmm, interesting.

Anyway, I have given the real reason soon after I came back. That so called exposure you are talking about, that happened back in 2013, as far as kinns is concerned.

Who are those 2 people? I don't remember naming them to you. I don't know myself who these people are, and how many. I can only guess.

This is an extract from your second note to me:

hi Rashmun,

Can you please tell me or give me a hint who told you about me sharing kinns' pics? I just need to ascertain the extent of the web of myths being passed around about me. I realized, rather was told that there are two posters who constantly try to warn others against me off-such, and unfortunately, they do it based on lies (or one person has manipulate the others to believe the lies). And then I read your post too. That's part of the reason I quit coz I realized it would be impossible to explain myself to each and every person.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

Is there a smiley to show highly amused expression ? I can't seem to find it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
geriatric tranny,

If he can understand your point number 3 , he wouldn't be such a hindiot , would he ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:28 pm

I think I should get an award or something for starting such an entertaining thread.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:29 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

geriatric tranny,

"an educated bum," not "a educated bum."

i don't know about the people you've mentioned, but my wife, daughter, and son are nice people, and a lot of fun.

ahahahahaa, no one is disputing that they are nice people. that they left you to live estranged in texas, tells me they are nice. if they stuck around with a worthless lowlife like you, then their niceness is in question.

we all know the truth about the divorce...ppl even found out abt ex-wife's foreclosure, so what're you pretending for?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:

hi Rashmun,

Can you please tell me or give me a hint who told you about me sharing kinns' pics? I just need to ascertain the extent of the web of myths being passed around about me. I realized, rather was told that there are two posters who constantly try to warn others against me off-such, and unfortunately, they do it based on lies (or one person has manipulate the others to believe the lies). And then I read your post too. That's part of the reason I quit coz I realized it would be impossible to explain myself to each and every person.

Thanks for posting this. Like I said, people just told me enough to verify the rumors with me, but would not tell one or more names, or give full context. Also, by the time they told me, the matters were over a year old. That's why I was curious about knowing the extent. But ya, writing that note to you was stupid, coz I had spent 3 months getting detached from the issue. So there was no point in asking again about the names. But I am me, my curiosity mostly gets ahead of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hi Rashmun,

Thanks for posting this. Like I said, people just told me enough to verify the rumors with me, but would not tell one or more names, or give full context. Also, by the time they told me, the matters were over a year old. That's why I was curious about knowing the extent. But ya, writing that note to you was stupid, coz I had spent 3 months getting detached from the issue. So there was no point in asking again about the names. But I am me, my curiosity mostly gets ahead of me.

not just the names you would have been satisfied with any "hint".

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:39 pm

nevada wrote:

I too am certain that kv is not max. However, I find this interesting.

KV posts on monday morning when the other handle is taking a summer break.
KV is inactive when the other handle is binging on hindi movies. KV comes back when the other handle indulges in active discussions again. And if you guys are suggesting what I think you guys are suggesting that Rishi is KV , then is it possible that KV=Max=Rishi ?
ps: This thread is becoming too unwieldy. We should split into three separate threads.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hi Rashmun,

not just the names you would have been satisfied with any "hint".

so. there is just 1 person I bartered kinns pics with. so, finding the network won't be that hard if I get enough hints.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

b_A wrote:
nevada wrote:

KV is inactive when the other handle is binging on hindi movies. KV comes back when the other handle indulges in active discussions again.  And if you guys are suggesting what I think you guys are suggesting that Rishi is KV , then is it possible that KV=Max=Rishi ?
ps: This thread is becoming too unwieldy. We should split into three separate threads.

clap gotta love your proofs and crazy stalking. Oops. Will I be called tuntun again for laughing?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
nevada wrote:

KV is inactive when the other handle is binging on hindi movies. KV comes back when the other handle indulges in active discussions again.  And if you guys are suggesting what I think you guys are suggesting that Rishi is KV , then is it possible that KV=Max=Rishi ?

clap gotta love your proofs and crazy stalking. Oops. Will I be called tuntun again for laughing?

nah. I decided to outsource that to Rashmun. I note that he already called you a gadhi in another thread.
You see , my problem is that I have to be subtle. Rashmun has no such compulsions and gadhi is nothing compared to other choicest gaalis that he has in his repertoire.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next