Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual activity detected

+10
Hellsangel
michelle2
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
nevada
confuzzled dude
swapna
southindian
b_A
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unusual activity detected - Page 2 Empty Re: Unusual activity detected

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:21 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

first let's see what b_A has to say about this.

yeah funny situation overall, considering all 3 of us hate each other lol.
did b_a beg you for sex? in northindian? did he want a photograph of you in a lehnga? did he write urdu couplets of love and devotion to you?

no ugh? do you do that to other posters? do you think it's normal?
you've been talking about b_a and yourself, hence the Q. did b_a beg you for sex? did he say that the only woman he knows has a dense tropical forest growing on her legs, like some1 else here did? i'm also wondering if that's the standard telugu way of wooing a woman.

As always, I failed to understand who you were trying to rile up. Should have known before replying. But then, it doesn't really matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Tracy, i noticed you were complaining earlier about b_A writing private notes to you and saying things to you in private which you found objectionable.

Did I use the word "complaining" and "objectionable"? Anyway, you know me. Curiosity beats the rest of my emotions, fortunately or unfortunately. If someone claims to have a hard evidence or any kind of evidence, I am up for knowing it and then like a jury figuring out if it is admissible or valid or not. Something like that.

you may not have used those words but you clearly indicated that you did not approve of the things he was telling you in private in his notes which amounts to the same thing.

Yaar I am only asking for evidence. Chances are he doesn't have any; or he won't share them; or even if he does share they might mean a lot to him but could be having a lot of loopholes thus leading people to discard/disbelieve them; or his evidence could cast you in a bad light but will also give you chance to explain. I mean any possibility is there, and so far only 0.5 out of 4 possible scenarios goes against you, while 3.5/4 can be for you. So chill shill. Or you can tell b_A to not deal with this publicly. I mean, we can get involved only if all want a public discussion. Else, hints phekte raho ek doosre pe, kaun kya bigad lega.

i am least interested in what b_A is saying about me. you can take that up with him. I am interested in the private notes he was sending to you and which you found objectionable because of which you told him that you disapproved of what he was writing to you in private.
Can you get any more blatant? Why don't you just ask for her password so that you can put whatever words you want.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

omg, another example of me giving out rice and it turning into a biryani by the time it came back to me. lol.

are u denying that you mentioned in public that b_A had been writing private notes to you and that you did not approve of what he was writing to you in his notes?

Whatever I said is posted here. Feel free to quote it.

Speaking for me , hate is not the correct Word.
I despise a loser.
I sympathize with another handle.
And I try to needle another handle for some pure amusement.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Did I use the word "complaining" and "objectionable"? Anyway, you know me. Curiosity beats the rest of my emotions, fortunately or unfortunately. If someone claims to have a hard evidence or any kind of evidence, I am up for knowing it and then like a jury figuring out if it is admissible or valid or not. Something like that.

you may not have used those words but you clearly indicated that you did not approve of the things he was telling you in private in his notes which amounts to the same thing.

Yaar I am only asking for evidence. Chances are he doesn't have any; or he won't share them; or even if he does share they might mean a lot to him but could be having a lot of loopholes thus leading people to discard/disbelieve them; or his evidence could cast you in a bad light but will also give you chance to explain. I mean any possibility is there, and so far only 0.5 out of 4 possible scenarios goes against you, while 3.5/4 can be for you. So chill shill. Or you can tell b_A to not deal with this publicly. I mean, we can get involved only if all want a public discussion. Else, hints phekte raho ek doosre pe, kaun kya bigad lega.

i am least interested in what b_A is saying about me. you can take that up with him. I am interested in the private notes he was sending to you and which you found objectionable because of which you told him that you disapproved of what he was writing to you in private.
Can you get any more blatant? Why don't you just ask for her password so that you can put whatever words you want.

now that the cat is out of the bag about you sending private notes to Tracy (which she did not approve of) you may as well respond to michelle's questions:

did b_a beg you for sex? in northindian? did he want a photograph of you in a lehnga? did he write urdu couplets of love and devotion to you?...you've been talking about b_a and yourself, hence the Q. did b_a beg you for sex? did he say that the only woman he knows has a dense tropical forest growing on her legs, like some1 else here did?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:27 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

are u denying that you mentioned in public that b_A had been writing private notes to you and that you did not approve of what he was writing to you in his notes?

did b_a beg you for sex? in northindian? did he want a photograph of you in a lehnga? did he write urdu couplets of love and devotion to you?

The odious mind at display with all its repulsive traits. This is why you are called "the evil loser".

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:30 pm

b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

The odious mind at display with all its repulsive traits. This is why you are called "the evil loser".

that is fine, but are you now going to answer his questions? Why were you writing multiple private notes to Tracy due to which she came out in public and disclosed to everyone that you had been sending these private notes to her which she did not approve of? This forum needs to know whether we have a pervert in our midst.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:31 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

you've been talking about b_a and yourself, hence the Q. did b_a beg you for sex? did he say that the only woman he knows has a dense tropical forest growing on her legs, like some1 else here did? i'm also wondering if that's the standard telugu way of wooing a woman.
An attempt to get the names of family members posted on internet forums as a revenge for throwing the loser out of their lives, detected.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 pm

b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

An attempt to get the names of family members posted on internet forums as a revenge for throwing the loser out of their lives, detected.

are u going to answer his questions or are u going to continue to obfuscate and prevaricate to try and save your skin?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

that is fine, but are you now going to answer his questions? Why were you writing multiple private notes to Tracy due to which she came out in public and disclosed to everyone that you had been sending these private notes to her which she did not approve of? This forum needs to know whether we have a pervert in our midst.

The only perverts I see are , an old vile evil loser with an odious mind and another one peddling sex toys.

Last edited by b_A on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

are u going to answer his questions or are u going to continue to obfuscate and prevaricate to try and save your skin?
If someone attempts his level best to get another handle to make some silly accusations and still fails to do it , why should I bother answering such silly accusations.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Hey Doc Ashok, I think your thread has generated more unusual activity. But then again, maybe nothing unusual about it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:39 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

The only perverts I see are , a old vile evil loser with an odious mind and another one peddling sex toys.

it has been earlier pointed out that your great zeal to pin the blame of selling sex toys on this forum onto me--no doubt because of your hatred for me-- without a shred of evidence is indicative of a guilty mind wherein you yourself have now become a suspect for that which u accuse me of doing.

having said that are u going to continue to save your skin by lying and prevaricating and obfuscating, or are you man enough to answer the questions of michelle? Why were you sending multiple notes to Tracy to the extent that she had to complain about this publicly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

The only perverts I see are , a old vile evil loser with an odious mind and another one peddling sex toys.

it has been earlier pointed out that your great zeal to pin the blame of selling sex toys on this forum onto me--no doubt because of your hatred for me-- without a shred of evidence is indicative of a guilty mind wherein you yourself have now become a suspect for that which u accuse me of doing.

having said that are u going to continue to save your skin by lying and prevaricating and obfuscating, or are you man enough to answer the questions of michelle? Why were you sending multiple notes to Tracy to the extent that she had to complain about this publicly?

EVIDENCE... it's been promised. Man, I need evidence. Pliss not to be such a tease!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

EVIDENCE... it's been promised. Man, I need evidence. Pliss not to be such a tease!

Let's first deal with this issue of b_A sending multiple private notes to you to the extent that it made you feel uncomfortable and you had to come out in the open and disclose what he was doing. It is important to know whether we have a pervert in our midst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:45 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Speaking for me , hate is not the correct Word.
I despise a loser.
I sympathize with another handle.
And I try to needle another handle for some pure amusement.

wait, which one of the two is me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Let's first deal with this issue of b_A sending multiple private notes to you to the extent that it made you feel uncomfortable and you had to come out in the open and disclose what he was doing. It is important to know whether we have a pervert in our midst.

no, evidence first. if I were you, I would challenge him to give evidence. kya ajeeb ho tum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

no, evidence first. if I were you, I would challenge him to give evidence. kya ajeeb ho tum.

no no. reason for sending you multiple private notes first. we need to know whether we have a pervert here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no no. reason for sending you multiple private notes first. we need to know whether he have a pervert here.

EVIDENCE.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Rashmun
instead of trying to ask other people for evidence, why don't you provide evidence that bk said anything like you claimed. she already decimated your use of words like "complaint" .

michelle/swapna/flimflam
stfu.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 pm

TBT old friend you have no clue about what exactly is going on right now. U read a few posts and then jumped in and in the process ended up making a fool of yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:TBT old friend you have no clue about what exactly is going on right now. U read a few posts and then jumped in and in the process ended up making a fool of yourself.
LOL!
I am sure that anybody who followed this thread thought at least a couple of times , " What a hindiot this fellow is" .
In fact , if you across this thread after a couple of weeks , you yourself will think " How could I have been such a hindiot ?"

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:TBT old friend you have no clue about what exactly is going on right now. U read a few posts and then jumped in and in the process ended up making a fool of yourself.
LOL!
I am sure that anybody who followed this thread thought at least a couple of times , " What a hindiot this fellow is" .
In fact , if you across this thread after a couple of weeks , you yourself will think " How could I have been such a hindiot ?"

The whole world knows by now that b_A is a dunce but if u wanted any concrete evidence for this assertion it is provided by his usage of the term "hindiot". This term was coined by Hellsangel who instructed b_A to use it on any North Indian he was having issues with. Like a domesticated donkey b_A happily started using this word on me but not without revealing that he is bereft of original thinking.
Meanwhile on behalf of this forum I am again asking b_A why he was repeatedly sending private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy. We need to know whether b_A is indeed a pervert so that we can take appropriate action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
LOL!

The whole world knows by now that b_A is a dunce but if u wanted any concrete evidence for this assertion it is provided by his usage of the term "hindiot". This term was coined by Hellsangel who instructed b_A to use it on any North Indian he was having issues with. Like a domesticated donkey b_A happily started using this word on me but not without revealing that he is bereft of original thinking.
Meanwhile on behalf of this forum I am again asking b_A why he was repeatedly sending private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy. We need to know whether b_A is indeed a pervert so that we can take appropriate action.

what action are you going to take, shit-for-brains?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
LOL!

Females on this forum would have to made aware of the fact that a pervert is on this forum. And by the way did you manage to buy a razor for Vaani's hairy legs?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
LOL!

Females on this forum would have to made aware of the fact that a pervert is on this forum. And by the way did you manage to buy a razor for Vaani's hairy legs?

Only the females ? how about the trannys ? Who is going to warn them ? Why not warn them all anyway as you are not a stickler for truth after all.
Did you read the Doyle's Sherlock Holmes story , "The Norwood builder" ?
There a douchebag businessman like you tries to pretend that he is murdered and tries to implicate the son of his ex-fiancee as a grudge. But the plot unravels when he tries to improve what was an already perfect plan.
There are some similarities and differences between that plot and yours. The similarity is in the plot and not knowing when to stop. You hatched a plot to destroy my credibility so that when I present the evidence of your sex toy peddling , nobody will believe me.
The difference is that because you are bumbling hindiot , your plot unravelled even before it began.
Even your partner recognized the hopelessness of the situation because "It" is marginally smarter than you and slunk away like the evil loser that "It" is.
But you , being the hindiot that you are , do not know when to stop and continue to flog a dead horse.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:35 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
LOL!

Only the females ? how about the trannys ? Who is going to warn them ? Why not warn them all anyway as you are not a stickler for truth after all.
Did you read the Doyle's Sherlock Holmes story , "The Norwood builder" ?
There a douchebag businessman like you tries to pretend that he is murdered and tries to implicate the son of his ex-fiancee as a grudge. But the plot unravels when he tries to improve what was an already perfect plan.
There are some similarities and differences between that plot and yours. The similarity is in the plot and not knowing when to stop. You hatched a plot to destroy my credibility so that when I present the evidence of your sex toy peddling , nobody will believe me.
The difference is that because you are bumbling hindiot , your plot unravelled even before it began.
Even your partner recognized the hopelessness of the situation because "It" is marginally smarter than you and slunk away like the evil loser that "It" is.
But you , being the hindiot that you are , do not know when to stop and continue to flog a dead horse.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Rash
I know it is difficult to drill sense into you. But let me try.

You have not shown any proof of any activity. On such.

Private messages, e mails etc are between two individuals. In this case between two adults. If someone sends an inappropriate message, Bk is quite capable person and she can handle the situation. She is an educated worldly wise person who. Knows what tools are available to her.

You have no role in that whole episode. Swapna,/michelle /flimflam has even less role.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 pm

[quote="truthbetold"]Rashmun
instead of trying to ask other people for evidence, why don't you provide evidence that bk said anything like you claimed. she already decimated your use of words like "complaint" .

michelle/swapna/flimflam
stfu. [/quote]
please address me as michelle2, not michelle.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:30 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash
I know it is difficult to drill sense into you. But let me try.

You have not shown any proof of any activity. On such.

Private messages,  e mails etc are between two individuals. In this case between two adults. If someone sends an inappropriate message,  Bk is quite capable person and she can handle the situation. She is an educated worldly wise person who. Knows what tools are available to her.

You have no role in that whole episode. Swapna,/michelle /flimflam has even less role.

Let me now drill some sense into you. It was Tracy who brought into the public light the fact that b_A had been sending several private notes of an unwelcome nature to her. This being the case I have full right to comment on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:19 pm

rashmun you really have serious comprehension issues. I am witnessing it first time because this time i know which incident you're referring to. i think it was about tracy showing someone kinnera's pic. 

tracy never said the content was of unwelcome nature. you didn't understand the message she posted. 

she said if you wanna know what happened, ask in the forum....or something to this effect. 

OR you understand it well but like to troll.

i think you just have trouble understanding things that are not inline with your original idea about that thing.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:33 pm

seven wrote:rashmun you really have serious comprehension issues. I am witnessing it first time because this time i know which incident you're referring to. i think it was about tracy showing someone kinnera's pic. 

tracy never said the content was of unwelcome nature. you didn't understand the message she posted. 

she said if you wanna know what happened, ask in the forum....or something to this effect. 

i think you just have trouble understanding things that are not inline with your original idea about that thing.

No no this is a different matter. Nothing to do with any picture. It is about b_A sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy and Tracy mentioning this in a forum post.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:rashmun you really have serious comprehension issues. I am witnessing it first time because this time i know which incident you're referring to. i think it was about tracy showing someone kinnera's pic. 

No no this is a different matter. Nothing to do with any picture. It is about b_A sending multiple private notes of an unwelcome nature to Tracy and Tracy mentioning this in a forum post.
hmm..so idk about that.

go to sleep. where are you from ? EST ?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:53 am

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hmm..so idk about that.

I am currently in Antarctica (at the Amundsen-Scott station). The time here is 5:53 PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hmm..so idk about that.

I am currently in Antarctica (at the Amundsen-Scott station). The time here is 5:53 PM.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:35 am

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hmm..so idk about that.

Sorry forgot to add that 24 hours ago I was in the Arctic.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hmm..so idk about that.

how did you get from one pole to another so quickly, rashmun?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 am

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
hmm..so idk about that.

how did you get from one pole to another so quickly, rashmun?

That is a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:44 am

bingo. I used a small word to describe that personality: retard. douchemun is a retard.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:57 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
LOL!

if you were more of a 'pervert' i.e interested in opposite sex rather than strongmen, you coulda still held onto that malini iyengar or whoever...instead she ran away with the neighbor that showed interest in her. now you're back to sucking geriatric dick online while dreaming about sucking on dead old mughal dick.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 am

b_A wrote:The similarity is in the plot and not knowing when to stop. You hatched a plot to destroy my credibility so that when I present the evidence of your sex toy peddling , nobody will believe me.

Ya I mean, where is the evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:18 am

Rashmun wrote:any concrete evidence for this assertion it is provided by his usage of the term "hindiot". This term was coined by Hellsangel who instructed b_A to use it on any North Indian he was having issues with. Like a domesticated donkey b_A happily started using this word on me but not without revealing that he is bereft of original thinking.

Interesting allegation. I wonder how true it is. A lot of things will make sense if this is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:03 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:any concrete evidence for this assertion it is provided by his usage of the term "hindiot". This term was coined by Hellsangel who instructed b_A to use it on any North Indian he was having issues with. Like a domesticated donkey b_A happily started using this word on me but not without revealing that he is bereft of original thinking.

Interesting allegation. I wonder how true it is. A lot of things will make sense if this is true.

I had said what I did from memory. I am right for the most part, I think, but u can judge for yourself:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24721-another-book-idea-for-the-hindian-moron#163396

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:05 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I had said what I did from memory. I am right for the most part, I think, but u can judge for yourself:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24721-another-book-idea-for-the-hindian-moron#163396

ya. judged. only the coining part of the allegation is true. not the instructing part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:11 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
LOL!

if you were more of a 'pervert' i.e interested in opposite sex rather than strongmen, you coulda still held onto that malini iyengar or whoever...instead she ran away with the neighbor that showed interest in her. now you're back to sucking geriatric dick online while dreaming about sucking on dead old mughal dick.

Malini Iyengar was a name coined by Max for my girlfriend. She and I are still together and we hope to tie the knot either later this year or early next year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:14 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

ya. judged. only the coining part of the allegation is true. not the instructing part.

True, but the allegation about lack of originality and using a term coined by somebody else is also true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Malini Iyengar was a name coined by Max for my girlfriend. She and I are still together and we hope to tie the knot either later this year or early next year.

trust me, she's onto your latent sadomasochistic homosexual tendencies and is fucking the neighbor

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:17 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

bingo. I used a small word to describe that personality: retard. douchemun is a retard.

In your opinion is it possible for the same person to be both a retard and also a geek? Because on several occasions u have called me geek which I think is a correct description of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

In your opinion is it possible for the same person to be both a retard and also a geek? Because on several occasions u have called me geek which I think is a correct description of me.

geeky retard is the proper description for you

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:33 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

trust me, she's onto your latent sadomasochistic homosexual tendencies and is fucking the neighbor

The only person with confirmed homosexual tendencies is you yourself. You showed this when you posted the picture of a young Caucasian male in green thong underwear on the old Sulekha forum.
Regarding whether she's fucking the neighbor i don't know and I don't care. If I ever catch her fucking someone else I know I would still not be able to leave her because I love her more than I love anyone else in this world. ( She, in contrast, would probably leave me if she caught me doing the same. Or so I think.) Leaving her would be like leaving your mother or your daughter. The interesting part actually is what if she decides to leave me ( we are not talking about flings here) permanently. I would accept it because I would have no choice but I know it would shatter me and I would be consumed with grief I don't know for how long. Just hearing her sweet voice gives meaning to life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

geeky retard is the proper description for you

The term geeky retard is meaningless and contradictory. It is not possible to be both a geek and also a retard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next