Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question

4 posters

Go down

question Empty question

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Do roommates massage each other's feet? More importantly, is it appropriate for one roomie (straight male) to *ask* the other roomie (straight female) to massage his feet? Is it a big deal if she does... out of sympathy?

Back to top Go down

question Empty Re: question

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Male to male - not ok. All other combos - ok.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:12 pm

the answer depends on---are these current roommates ex-items?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 pm

I have had quite a few roomies when I was single. If anyone even mentioned such an idea of "massaging" feet - I'd be - "Will you come to me, or should I come to you to strangle you?" - It wont be polite, and full of abuse. Next day, I'd move out thinking he is gay.

OTOH, if I could ever imagine to have a female roomie, *duh* @ massaging feet out of sympathy.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Do roommates massage each other's feet? More importantly, is it appropriate for one roomie (straight male) to *ask* the other roomie (straight female) to massage his feet? Is it a big deal if she does... out of sympathy?

is there a separate category in your tax form?

single married head of household confused

Anyway what do u guys check ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:08 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Do roommates massage each other's feet? More importantly, is it appropriate for one roomie (straight male) to *ask* the other roomie (straight female) to massage his feet? Is it a big deal if she does... out of sympathy?
>>>Not enough data. Did he smoke a cigarette after the massage?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 am

Kris wrote:

Lol nooo... The male roomie wanted a head massage after the foot massage. The female roomie told him to take a hike. She had gone through this last year and she was not falling for it again. So the male roomie passed out on the couch while the female roomie ended up watching 2 back to back Seinfeld episodes and slept past midnight. Then she was awaken by loud thunders around 4 am. The weather forecast says cloudy but it would keep on drizzling. She wanted to have indo Chinese for lunch but looks like the place she went to has been taken over by another desi joint. The manager there talked her into buying chicken dum biryani when she was checking out the indo-Chinese menu. Then she wanted goat biryani and he agreed but hesitantly. So she asked which would be faster, chicken or goat, and he said chicken. So she will soon be having chicken dum biryani. She has been assured it's very good. It better be or else she will get very cranky due to lack of sleep and average lunch. And yes, she will take the leftover home for the male roomie because he loves food and gets excited like a child seeing leftovers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

is there a separate category in your tax form?

single   married      head of household     confused

Anyway what do u guys check ?

Lol. Idk we had a discussion on this but I'm forgetting. Will ask him. The taxes have been done and we got our refund too. So must be either correct or insignificant or both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

Lol nooo... The male roomie wanted a head massage after the foot massage. The female roomie told him to take a hike. She had gone through this last year and she was not falling for it again. So the male roomie passed out on the couch while the female roomie ended up watching 2 back to back Seinfeld episodes and slept past midnight. Then she was awaken by loud thunders around 4 am. The weather forecast says cloudy but it would keep on drizzling. She wanted to have indo Chinese for lunch but looks like the place she went to has been taken over by another desi joint. The manager there talked her into buying chicken dum biryani when she was checking out the indo-Chinese menu. Then she wanted goat biryani and he agreed but hesitantly. So she asked which would be faster, chicken or goat, and he said chicken. So she will soon be having chicken dum biryani. She has been assured it's very good. It better be or else she will get very cranky due to lack of sleep and average lunch. And yes, she will take the leftover home for the male roomie because he loves food and gets excited like a child seeing leftovers.
Was the owner's name Baboo Bhatt? Smile

P.S. Why did I never have female roomies like this? Iranian, Taiwanese, American, Indian, European, Pakistani, yet not a single female roomie.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Kris wrote:P.S. Why did I never have female roomies like this? Iranian, Taiwanese, American, Indian, European, Pakistani, yet not a single female roomie.

I thought you were married and had one already....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down