Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember

3 posters

Go down

Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember Empty Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 am

2G PMLA case: Dayalu Ammal suffering from Alzheimer's, says doctor

hahaha how convenient? i wonder how robust is alzheimer diagnostics? is it chemistry/biochemistry based marker and unequivocal?

......"In 2012, it was noticed that she (Dayalu Ammal) was suffering from behavioural changes and experts were called in and the investigation done proved that she was suffering from Alzheimer's disease (dementia)," he said.....

"She was taken to NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences) at Bangalore where they diagnosed as above and treatment was started. She is still under treatment and experts from Chennai are treating her. She is still under treatment as her condition has not improved and her condition is deteriorating," he told the court.

During the cross-examination, special public prosecutor Anand Grover asked Gopal whether he was an expert on dementia. Responding to this, the doctor said, "I am not an expert in dementia or Alzheimer's. I have spoken about her condition in this regard on the basis of reports of experts. I am not an expert to carry the tests required to be conducted on her." He also said, "I see her (Dayalu Ammal) in my professional capacity and not as a friend of the (Karunanidhi) family. I have not developed a rapport either with the family or with the patient."

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember Empty Re: Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:34 am

Alzheimers is time bound and if she can remember other events during or after 2G scam period, then she is lying about her memory - even if she had Alzheimer (prelim stage).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember Empty Re: Dayalu ammal and Regan - I don't remember

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:31 pm

DKheads are becoming pioneers!

A Raja was a Sikular visionary who started new methods to make money in the telecom sector.

Dayalu is a trailblazer. She is showing a new method to all crooks in India on how to avoid prosecution.

Soon, the faithful will start a Dayalu Amman Asharam where expert DKheads will show how Alzheimer's can be used as an excuse for corruption by CONmen and Sikular addicts. It is, however, too late for Ramalingaraju to join the Ashram. Jagan still has a chance. He should forget about his odarpu and everything else! He can even mistake Soonya for his wife and ask her to come to bed!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down