Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering

2 posters

Go down

Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering Empty Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 am

........during the elections.....

How much RSVP could have laundered....just imagine.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering Empty Re: Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering

Post by Maria S Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:05 am

If they are guilty as charged- they have to face the consequences. 

Trying to remain objective.. I don't like to paint people even in the same family (applies- not just to politicians) with the same brush..I see them as individuals. In this case, Kanimozhi has to pay the price for her actions, not hiding behind her family/family legacy- which she really has taken advantage of and exploited. 

I am interested in looking at two things when the election results come out:

1. How well the BJP alliance did- vs. the two major regional parties (DMK and AIADMK).

2. Since the DMK and AIDMK are almost exactly the same- when it comes to "everything" (major governing policies, representing "tamil interests" (and that encompasses a range of issues)..and they will both join with the Central Govt- Party in power (BJP or Congress) for their own selfish interests..it comes down to personalities in the two parties..really these two; Jayalalitha vs. Stalin. 

I can admire Jayalalitha for some of ther qualities and condemn for her for others. I like Stalin..every seat won in this election by the DMK (if they win..even one seat!) the credit goes entirely to him, *inspite of his family- esp. his siblings Alagiri and Kanimozhi. I think he has learned a lot..is intelligent, moderate and dignified. If he ever gets the chance to lead the grand old party- I hope he keeps them at a distance, when it comes to politics..like he is doing now. 

We'll see! It is kind of exciting to see..how the political power dynamics will shift/or will remain the same in Tamil Nadu! 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering Empty Re: Raja, Kani Mozhi, Dayalu Charged for Money Laundering

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:42 pm

The problem is the justice system in India is so slow, criminals know they wont be jailed in their life time.

There is no uncorrupt politician in India and it is only a question of who is more corrupt.

Stalin own the largest mall in Asia in Coimbatore and everyone knows it. People have become desensitized to mini-corruptions like 1000 crores and consider only those involved in 100,000 crore (minimum) corruption as bad.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down