Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
ashaNirasha
6 posters

Go down

When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith Empty When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:27 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/us/aboard-flights-conflicts-over-seat-assignments-and-religion.html?action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&module=MostEmailed&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&src=me&pgtype=article

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith Empty Re: When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:42 pm

once in a Newark-Kuwait flight, a woman next to me - some kinda nun with some kinda head scarf - could be x-ian or muslim - didn't let me change my seat coz the alternative was to have a man seated next to her. She said she can't sit next to a man. Her request was agreed upon by all, including me.

Back to top Go down

When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith Empty Re: When a Plane Seat Next to a Woman Is Against Orthodox Faith

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:once in a Newark-Kuwait flight, a woman next to me - some kinda nun with some kinda head scarf - could be x-ian or muslim - didn't let me change my seat coz the alternative was to have a man seated next to her. She said she can't sit next to a man. Her request was agreed upon by all, including me.

Oh..remembered this.... Once on a flight from Kuwait to London (I think)... there was this brown Gowned cute Kuwait girl next to me... (some of those Kuwaiti girls - I tell ya.... The kuwaiti men are Uuuuuugly)...we talked for for 15 to 25 min... and the plane was cruising along. The Gownwaali stood up and wen to the rest room - I think. I was focusing on some free munchies that were thrown at us - poor cattlewalas - by the plane servants. Then this stunningly beautiful girl in a mini skirt and tight tops came and sat next to me. I told her that the seat was taken and she must be sitting in the wrong row. She smiled and said she just changed her dress and that is indeed her seat.

Hey Allaah... I almost converted to iSlam at that point.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:once in a Newark-Kuwait flight, a woman next to me - some kinda nun with some kinda head scarf - could be x-ian or muslim - didn't let me change my seat coz the alternative was to have a man seated next to her. She said she can't sit next to a man. Her request was agreed upon by all, including me.

Oh..remembered this.... Once on a flight from Kuwait to London (I think)... there was this brown Gowned cute Kuwait girl next to me... (some of those Kuwaiti girls - I tell ya.... The kuwaiti men are Uuuuuugly)...we talked for for 15 to 25 min... and the plane was cruising along. The Gownwaali stood up and wen to the rest room - I think. I was focusing on some free munchies that were thrown at us - poor cattlewalas - by the plane servants. Then this stunningly beautiful girl in a mini skirt and tight tops came and sat next to me. I told her that the seat was taken and she must be sitting in the wrong row. She smiled and said she just changed her dress and that is indeed her seat.

>>>I have seen this too. Also, have seen somewhat similar behavior on flights to India. Women would change into salwar kameez/sari before landing. This was years ago.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:51 pm

i'm sure the nyt is underreporting the incidence of these events. i'm sure this happens several times in each plane...i have many stories such as these but have the good sense to share none.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/10/us/aboard-flights-conflicts-over-seat-assignments-and-religion.html?action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&module=MostEmailed&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&src=me&pgtype=article
>>>What if a guy demands he needs to be seated next to a good-looking woman because his religion demands it?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:29 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Psst..you *had* converted to Islam long before that. The stunningly beautiful girl was comfortable sitting next to you in a miniskirt and tight top only because she could see you were a conquered woman, cowering in your burqa.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:37 am

as accommodating as these people seem to be, i wonder how accommodating they would have been to the seating fetishes of brown-skinned people of obviously non judeo christian origins. i know i am probably sounding like sara boji.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:29 am

no woman over 150# next to me please...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down