Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner?

+6
.|Sublime|.
Impedimenta
Hellsangel
charvaka
garam_kuta
harharmahadev
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner? Empty Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner?

Post by harharmahadev Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Just asking...wondering if you really love your spouse or not!

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner? Empty Re: Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Just asking...wondering if you really love your spouse or not!

no. what's love got to do with it?

Back to top Go down

Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner? Empty Re: Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner?

Post by harharmahadev Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:Just asking...wondering if you really love your spouse or not!

If you love him, you would not have a problem using his tongue cleaner.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

If you love him, you would not have a problem using his tongue cleaner.

what's next? pyaar ki koi limit hai ki nahi?

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

not so fast...you might change your mind if you took one thing at a time, at least with the first half Twisted Evil

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

not so fast...you might change your mind if you took one thing at a time, at least with the first half Twisted Evil

i am failing in kokkee speak today.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Yes, what's the big deal?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

charvaka wrote:Yes, what's the big deal?

u use each other's toothbrushes too? It's the same deal as that I guess. We never have...

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

1. just for you 2. I abhor hell. so, hey, we are talking about tongue cleaner yeah and that's two words, na study

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

1. just for you 2. I abhor hell. so, hey, we are talking about tongue cleaner yeah and that's two words, na study

hahaha.. take the tongue, not the tongue-cleaner... got it... phew... my day is already a pass today.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

u use each other's toothbrushes too? It's the same deal as that I guess. We never have...
Yeah, when I am too lazy to pull my travel kit out of my bag...
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

hahaha.. take the tongue, not the tongue-cleaner... got it... phew... my day is already a pass today.

Well, I still didn't get the part, '1. just for you 2. I abhor hell.'.. but what they hey. I got the original kokkee-post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

I abhor hell.
But you love deep-fried.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Well, I still didn't get the part, '1. just for you 2. I abhor hell.'.. but what they hey. I got the original kokkee-post.

k got it.. my tears would send 'you' to hell, that's why you are explaining me the meaning... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

Try it....you might like it.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:17 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

the next question is, 'does she know this?'

reminds me of a Friends episode when Joey would use Chandler's toothbrush.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

I think so... OTOH, what you don't know doesn't gross you out, so I am not proactive about informing her about these things.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

pliss not to apply this to Charvaka's answer to your Q

anyways, while we are on tongue let us add the slip and make it freudian and get back to the scratch..we all know you are the best in words that rhyme.. so, go ahead give it a try " Impy w/o rants r us"

this is all so convoluted...maan why can't i be as raw as propa Crying or Very sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 pm

garam_kuta wrote:maan why can't i be as raw as propa Crying or Very sad
Going back to your roots....
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Try it....you might like it.

I show my daily love and appreciation for Mr W in many ways that we both like... am not sharing my tooth brush with anyone... thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

I think so... OTOH, what you don't know doesn't gross you out, so I am not proactive about informing her about these things.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

anyways, while we are on tongue let us add the slip and make it freudian and get back to the scratch..we all know you are the best in words that rhyme.. so, go ahead give it a try " Impy w/o rants r us"

this is all so convoluted...maan why can't i be as raw as propa Crying or Very sad

pants?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

pants?
Ants in pants.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

pants?

Scary? or you are going to say " you're looking good..' like your office desi friend Embarassed

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

pants?

Scary? or you are going to say " you're looking good..' like your office desi friend Embarassed

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

pants?

lol... no I don't want to see anyone without pants, except....

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

pants?

excuse me, what is so funny about what kokkee said? and why are you all discussing someone else's pants? really, three ring circus...i tell ya

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:40 pm

We would like to inform you that the server at translate.kokee.com is down due to heavy traffic. We request kokee to help us to minimize load on the server by speaking in plain english till the matter is resolved.
We do not regret the inconvenience caused.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

pants?

excuse me, what is so funny about what kokkee said? and why are you all discussing someone else's pants? really, three ring circus...i tell ya

'lol' was because I UNDERSTOOD kokee-speak. I usually get giddy with joy when that happens.

The topic started with rants, and I am not sure what I am discussing any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:52 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:We would like to inform you that the server at translate.kokee.com is down due to heavy traffic. We request kokee to help us to minimize load on the server by speaking in plain english till the matter is resolved.
We do not regret the inconvenience caused.

we are discussing what is pure, 100% 'plain' wonly and is Impy English..i didn't know that No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:00 pm

nasty buggerans. where does it end - her intuition is your gillette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Richard Hed wrote:nasty buggerans. where does it end - her intuition is your gillette?
Hey MBE, stop hounding the dog.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Richard Hed wrote:nasty buggerans. where does it end - her intuition is your gillette?

I have spent enough energies in kokkee speak... I am not gonna sign up for dk speak, or for that matter linksangel speak. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

I have spent enough energies in kokkee speak... I am not gonna sign up for dk speak, or for that matter linksangel speak. bounce

jeez tw! clue: what's gillette famous for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

jeez tw! clue: what's gillette famous for?

razors and shaving creams?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm a little lost as to where this discussion has/is gone/going.

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 pm

bengay brahms cleaning powder propa eeeks What a Face bounce pale alien @ Question

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Richard Hed wrote:nasty buggerans. where does it end ..

what Shocked unlike you, we don't come at the end mister..we start with tongue cleaner first Very Happy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
what Shocked unlike you, we don't come at the end mister..we start with tongue cleaner first Very Happy

Too quick on the draw, are we?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 pm

in japan (where rajnikantham is revered) men always come first.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:in japan (where rajnikantham is revered) men always come first.

that is irrelevant.. how many times do the women come? that's more important.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Too quick on the draw, are we?

we are different breeds, snoopy ..but ok.. that'd be at least a good effort for ya Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:in japan (where rajnikantham is revered) men always come first.

that is irrelevant.. how many times do the women come? that's more important.

japanese women ? Embarassed

Last edited by garam_kuta on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted the emoticon at the end)

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:37 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

we are different breeds, snoopy ..
The lady is a tramp.
The dog is really a....?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Most incomprehensible thread, ever. And I am counting all the Diggy and Hindi threads.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:09 pm

charvaka wrote:Most incomprehensible thread, ever. And I am counting all the Diggy and Hindi threads.

there are some days and threads that I am later ashamed of myself later, and today is one of them. Over two different threads. Last time this happened was when I displayed poor GK about mountains, and better GK about....

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Last time this happened was ...
... two days ago, Tracy. Kuch karo.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:04 am

Would you use your spouse's tongue cleaner? Forum_scratching-head

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:45 am

charvaka wrote:OTOH, what you don't know doesn't gross you out, so I am not proactive about informing her about these things.

Haha..I'm MD and I approve this.

I now keep two sets of everything - one in my travel kit and the other at home, so there's no pressure to unpack.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
charvaka wrote:OTOH, what you don't know doesn't gross you out, so I am not proactive about informing her about these things.

Haha..I'm MD and I approve this.

I now keep two sets of everything - one in my travel kit and the other at home, so there's no pressure to unpack.
Good idea. I should do this too.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next