Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

3 posters

Go down

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy Empty British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 pm

http://timesofindia.com/india/British-womans-blog-fuels-Indias-unsafe-infamy/articleshow/47363684.cms
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy Empty Re: British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 20, 2015 8:58 pm

ah...she gotcha..webcam, eh? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy Empty Re: British woman’s blog fuels India’s ‘unsafe’ infamy

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Hmmm. Unsurprisingly,  sleaze - the final refuge of chubby wibbies.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 20, 2015 10:12 pm

hey ! that is a true confession..finally the self-disclosure...wonder what made you reflect so introspectively, and truthfully. poor sod...but, we all knew it long time ago. nothing wrong with that you know Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Ha ha ha! Frog-faced chubby wibbie is desperately craving for my attention for a while now. Still chubby from too much thayir sadam, I see.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 20, 2015 10:40 pm

tch.. tch.. tch.. you should really stop eating those styrofoam boxes ... it just might help your dementia

BTW, I got my funding extended. so don't worry, I don't abandon my projects and you are right on the top in the list. and looks like there is another prospective candidate -none other than your jalra friend.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Ha ha ha! The angrier frog-faced chubby wibbie gets, the less he talks in riddles.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 21, 2015 8:17 am

pathetic...so easily excited!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 21, 2015 8:29 am

Yep. Everytime I post the frog faced wubby chubby gets excited like a puppy seeking attention.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 21, 2015 8:54 am

easy easy now..reduced to parroting what I say, of course it is clinical and, it's gonna be the same, every time you check your   other  " inbox" ha ha ha nothing there Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 21, 2015 8:57 am

Awww! My dear frog-faced chubby wibbie, it seems like you dream a lot about peeking into inboxes.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 am

Any news about / from saraBoji?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 21, 2015 9:48 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:Any news about / from saraBoji?

Sevaji, one needs to try the other smearing, name calling ID - Papi or something I forget - slapped by this pervert on SaraBoji

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down