Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook

3 posters

Go down

On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook Empty On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:36 pm

This is the facebook post
'
I notice that a few good minded Tamils are posting rather crude comments insulting Karunanidhi on his birthday. I know you do this because you love Tamil and think Karunanidhi is enemy of Tamil. I am not DMK. I can say this. If I add all the service every Tamil on Facebook has done for Tamil, that will be miniscule (very small) compare to what Karunanidhi had done for Tamil.

In mid 1970s, when he was CM, one of his ministers Rajaram approached American diplomat and asked him if America would support if TN declare independence for Tamil Nadu. America said it would not.

Do you know how much courage is needed for Rajaram to do this? If Indian gov knew about it at that time, he could get death sentence for treason.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook Empty Re: On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:35 pm

"a few good minded Tamils" ?????

So, ....... are you suggesting that good minded Tamils are a tiny minority??

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook Empty Re: On Karunanidhi birthday, little known information of Karunanidhi revealed in Facebook

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:This is the facebook post
'
I notice that a few good minded Tamils are posting rather crude comments insulting Karunanidhi on his birthday. I know you do this because you love Tamil and think Karunanidhi is enemy of Tamil. I am not DMK. I can say this. If I add all the service every Tamil on Facebook has done for Tamil, that will be miniscule (very small) compare to what Karunanidhi had done for Tamil.

In mid 1970s, when he was CM, one of his ministers Rajaram approached American diplomat and asked him if America would support if TN declare independence for Tamil Nadu. America said it would not.

Do you know how much courage is needed for Rajaram to do this? If Indian gov knew about it at that time, he could get death sentence for treason.

by the same token, if you add all the bribes every tamil on facebook took, that will be miniscule compared to what Karunanudhi and his family took.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down