Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Wednesday...

4 posters

Go down

On Wednesday... Empty On Wednesday...

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 pm

... we had 208 unique visitors to this site. Assume that each person makes up three visitors (home PC, office PC, and mobile phone) and we still have over 60 people. Quite a bit more than I expected.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

On Wednesday... Empty Re: On Wednesday...

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 6:24 am

memberlist now stands at 59. at least a dozen of them will never participate, though.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:33 am

charvaka wrote:... we had 208 unique visitors to this site.

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker number 2 Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 am

I had to create a new email and register here just to make you understand "Lurker" psychology, me being one.

I have been reading on sulekha for years really and I just want to keep doing the same. I don't write because most of the time I have nothing to say, or writing takes much longer, or because I didn't want to go through the process of registering or may be because I didn't want to deal with the abusers.

But you guys should be happy that you have so many lurkers around, these are the people who are really interested in what you guys say. In fact think about it, if you guys had used your real names etc here, then who knows you might have been celebrities. So, please don't make us feel bad about lurking around here... just enjoy the attention!

lurker number 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 06, 2011 7:02 am

gasps! there are people who enjoy reading what we say here?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker number 2 Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 am

Of course! Just like you guys enjoy(ed) fri morning posts.

lurker number 2

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 am

lurker number 2 wrote:I had to create a new email and register here just to make you understand "Lurker" psychology, me being one.

I have been reading on sulekha for years really and I just want to keep doing the same. I don't write because most of the time I have nothing to say, or writing takes much longer, or because I didn't want to go through the process of registering or may be because I didn't want to deal with the abusers.

But you guys should be happy that you have so many lurkers around, these are the people who are really interested in what you guys say. In fact think about it, if you guys had used your real names etc here, then who knows you might have been celebrities. So, please don't make us feel bad about lurking around here... just enjoy the attention!

I agree.. I was a lurker forever.. it takes a long time to understand the dynamics of the posters here.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker number 2 Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 am

Thanks for understanding DM.

lurker number 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down