Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale

4 posters

Go down

Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale Empty Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

With many states banning Maggi over mounting food safety concern, a BJP MLA has sought to blame “new generation mothers” for rise in its sale, saying they have become “lazy” and hence feed their children two-minute noodles.

“I don’t know why the mothers have become so lazy (that they feed their kids instant noodles)? Mothers of our generation used to serve homemade food like ‘paratha’, ‘halwa’ and ‘sivaia’ to their children,” Usha Thakur, a ruling party MLA from the city had on Saturday said while justifying the ban on sale of Maggi noodles.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/lazy-mothers-to-blame-for-rise-in-maggi-sale-bjp-mla/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale Empty Re: Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:52 pm

make that Lazy WOMEN... single men always ate at outside hotels. these days even the young women - on the pretext of working - dont cook (they dont even know any cooking).

it is amazing to see my cousins kitchens looking like grocery store shelves. I usually eat at nearby hotels before visiting any of my cousins to avoid eating their pizza, maggies and macroni-cheese...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale Empty Re: Lazy mothers to blame for rise in Maggi sale

Post by swapna Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

make that Lazy WOMEN... single men always ate at outside hotels. these days even the young women - on the pretext of working - dont cook (they dont even know any cooking).

it is amazing to see my cousins kitchens looking like grocery store shelves.  I usually eat at nearby hotels before visiting any of my cousins to avoid eating their pizza, maggies and macroni-cheese...Razz
"hotels?" did you mean "restaurants?" were you translating directly from "OTtal?" as it is referred to while speaking in thamizh?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:10 pm

swapna wrote:

it is amazing to see my cousins kitchens looking like grocery store shelves.  I usually eat at nearby hotels before visiting any of my cousins to avoid eating their pizza, maggies and macroni-cheese...Razz
"hotels?" did you mean "restaurants?" were you translating directly from "OTtal?" as it is referred to while speaking in thamizh?

It is hOtel in only...

Haven't you heard of the saying "eDam, pOrul, eAval" arindhu ULa?..

wait...of course you have never heard of that while living in that Padre prison called MCC-Quarters.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:16 pm

swapna wrote:

It is hOtel in only...  

wait...of course you have never heard of that while living in that Padre prison called MCC-Quarters.
"house," not "quarters."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:19 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

It is hOtel in only...  

"house," not "quarters."

Sorry...Quarters wonly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:33 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

It is hOtel in only...  

"house," not "quarters."

Sorry...Quarters wonly.
caste gowNDer confirmed.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:22 pm

swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:]

Sorry...Quarters wonly.
caste gowNDer confirmed.

i should have said "MCC-Store" to reaffirm by Kumbakonam Iyengarism.

BTW, I have only heard of Srinrangam or Triplicane or Mysore Iyengar. KumbakOnam is mostly famous for Saivite temples.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 pm

swapna wrote:

Hotalu, not Hotel!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down