Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Selectors are Jokers - here...

4 posters

Go down

Indian Selectors are Jokers - here... Empty Indian Selectors are Jokers - here...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

no wonder the team got screwed so much so fast so soon.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Indian Selectors are Jokers - here... Empty Re: Indian Selectors are Jokers - here...

Post by Another Brick Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:22 am

i was going to post this yesterday, but forgot.

srikanth is the worst selector ever. and he has been asked to stay for one more year. i am sure that's because we won the world cup during his tenure as the chief selector when he has got nothing to do with the win. today, they will announce the squad for the first 2/3 or maybe all ODIs. expect some surprises. expect either badrinath or murali vijay (this useless player is not even able to score in the champions league twenty twenty on the flat chennai track) or jakati or saha to be selected. you may even see the non-performers like vinay kumar and abhimanyu mithun to be selected although they don't play for CSK.

btw, vinod kambli has retired from the first-class cricket. right.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Indian Selectors are Jokers - here... Empty Re: Indian Selectors are Jokers - here...

Post by Another Brick Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 am

vinay kumar retains his place who has taken 5 wickets in 6 matches @ 47 / 6.74. that must have impressed srikanth. but that's fair since 6 matches is too inadequate a yardstick to judge any player. however, srikanth, who has never scouted for talent beyond IPL matches, selects rahul sharma who bowled for Pune IPL team. he bowled well, no doubt, but is one tournament where you bowl four overs a match enough? srikanth and co has embarrassed themselves with other IPL selections (dinda, saurabh tiwary, unadkat, tyagi, nayar and other assorted mediocre players) and they have not learnt yet. why this bozo is still heading the committee is beyond me.

however, i am glad that badrinath, murali vijay (hahaha), dinesh karthik and wridhiman sahahahahaha! were not considered.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Another Brick wrote:i was going to post this yesterday, but forgot.

srikanth is the worst selector ever. and he has been asked to stay for one more year. i am sure that's because we won the world cup during his tenure as the chief selector when he has got nothing to do with the win.

Tut. Tut. Tut.
If a Tamil guy has to be retained, the entire Tamil nadu will vouche for him (aka Srinivasan, Chidambaram etc). If a Telugu guy has to be fired, the entire AP will vouche for him. Know the difference and you will be FREE of your ideas.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 am

i don't understand, TAZ.

btw, i saw this new guy aravind yesterday. ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! the guy bowls at 60 odd mph and he was creamed for 37 runs in 3 overs. agreed that it is t-20, but he was mediocre with his bowling. he has no pace and he was treated as an off-spinner. i wonder what Madras Mafia saw in him. if he gets a game, expect ENG to thrash him.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Sreenath arvind was a complete surprise. Like Varun , he may not actually play a game. Is he a distant cousin of Srikanth or Srinivasan?

That Indian squad does not raise lot of hopes and is not likely to provide future talent.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 pm

The only - repeat ONLY - good thing in this selection is Lafbhajan has been dropped.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 am

the latest pick rahul sharma's figures in the first innings of the Irani Trophy -

21 overs 2 maidens 65 runs and zero wickets

and here's the sensation from the last ranji season, deepak chahar. resold cycle wanted this person to be included in the national team. hahaha.

35 overs 5 maidens 168 runs and zero wickets

so much for judging players based on one performance. stupid srikanth.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!

sreenath aravind, the latest bowling sensation (in srikanth's eyes), in the ongoing T-20.

4 overs, 0 maidens, 69 (that's right), 0 wickets.

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!

ok then...

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down