Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CD, do you know this asshole?

5 posters

Go down

CD, do you know this asshole? Empty CD, do you know this asshole?

Post by southindian Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 am

Dear CD,

I hope all is well with you and hope your bull is giving enough milk for entire family and other maulanas on this site.

You acted extremely passionate the other day to know more about Paki assholes and here's one who surfaced in India today.

I'm confident you are aware about this asshole and am sure have contacts in beloved Pakistan who know more about him. Please connect with other assholes there to find more details, so you can share with folks here.

A Paki asshole

Yours truly,

By Got
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

CD, do you know this asshole? Empty Re: CD, do you know this asshole?

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 pm

What are you blabbering, SI?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 am

confuzzled dude wrote:What are you blabbering, SI?

Avivek tried long and hard to come up with what he thought was a highly patriotic post that would oh-so-wittily take a dig at you as well. Pity it came across as an illiterate, incoherent rant, but show some consideration for the differently abled and give him marks for trying.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:18 am

LOL

Love the uneasiness you both CD, Daru guy.

Daru guy, did you notice your friends (ISIS) intentions recently declared for India? Make sure you have a good hiding place when they come knocking. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 am

southindian wrote:LOL

Daru guy, did you notice your friends (ISIS) intentions recently declared for India? Make sure you have a good hiding place when they come knocking. Smile
I need to get what you had said, in order for me to be uneasy, right?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:47 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

ok...simple question and I know you will beat around the bush - How come you have not said a single negative thing about this terrorist and instead playing your usual game ? Is it your Ummah thing that you should not criticize a Koranist?

So do you condemn him SPECIFICALLY ? Let us see that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Avivek tried long and hard to come up with what he thought was a highly patriotic post that would oh-so-wittily take a dig at you as well. Pity it came across as an illiterate, incoherent rant, but show some consideration for the differently abled and give him marks for trying.

Menon, 10+ years and your blah! blah!! script hasn't changed. You still write the same nonsense. Give us something new.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:02 am

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Menon, 10+ years and your blah! blah!! script hasn't changed. You still write the same nonsense. Give us something new.

Avivek, I can't help it if you have remained a retard over these ten years. Show some improvement so I can write something new about you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

ok...simple question and I know you will beat around the bush - How come you have not said a single negative thing about this terrorist and instead playing your usual game ? Is it your Ummah thing that you should not criticize a Koranist?

So do you condemn him SPECIFICALLY ?  Let us see that.

Upps Aunty, let's talk about Mr 56" instead. There have been a spate of Pakistani provocations on the border and terrorist attacks in Jammu and Punjab, and yet, he hankers for peace talks with the Pakis! No different from Vajpayee who went all the way to hug Musharraf and and recite syrupy shairi even as Musharraf's men were occupying Kargil. What is it with you limpwristed breastbeaters and your need for love from the Pakis??

Simble request for you: pls use your limpwristed connections with HQ and let us know SPECIFICALLY how much more Indian blood needs to be shed by Paki terrorists before Mr 56" reins in his hankerings for peace talks.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Avivek, I can't help it if you have remained a retard over these ten years. Show some improvement so I can write something new about you.
Menon, LOL! You are mentally challenged so yes you can't help your writing including the response above. Same boring stuff... killing a Muslim tailor, stalking folks on SuCH and getting defensive when cornered.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:59 am

mr patel, I shall appreciate your translating your post, especially the part in bold text, into english.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:17 am

swapna wrote:

mr patel, I shall appreciate your translating your post, especially the part in bold text, into english.
Thomas, Nope! I'm not doing it.

How are you feeling today? Did you take your morning medicines?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:46 am

southindian wrote:Dear CD,

I hope all is well with you and hope your bull is giving enough milk for entire family and other maulanas on this site.

You acted extremely passionate the other day to know more about Paki assholes and here's one who surfaced in India today.

I'm confident you are aware about this asshole and am sure have contacts in beloved Pakistan who know more about him. Please connect with other assholes there to find more details, so you can share with folks here.

A Paki asshole

Yours truly,

By Got
mr patel, was there a defining moment when it dawned on you that your primary interest in life would be the orifice referred to in the title of your post? please describe it - not the orifice, but the moment. did your whole life pass in front of you at that moment? did you see visions of your ancestors?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:27 am

swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:Dear CD,

A Paki asshole

Yours truly,

By Got
mr patel, was there a defining moment when it dawned on you that your primary interest in life would be the orifice referred to in the title of your post? please describe it - not the orifice, but the moment. did your whole life pass in front of you at that moment? did you see visions of your ancestors?
Yes Thomas and Thanks for bringing this up.

The day I banged your rear end orifice for the first time was the defining moment when it dawned that my primary interest in life is to bang your rear end orifice.

The hole experience makes you happy and I can't shy away from what makes you happy Thomas.

Regards,

By Got
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down