Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi accepts defeat

3 posters

Go down

Modi accepts defeat Empty Modi accepts defeat

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 am

http://news.yahoo.com/indias-modi-accepts-defeat-contentious-land-decree-change-081738626--business.html

-> Good that Modiji has come to realization on the flaws in the proposed law. Unless they incorporate necessary and proper checks and balances to the law, middlemen and politicians (like what's going on Andhra) will benefit the most & the land owner will be left high and dry.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Modi accepts defeat Empty Re: Modi accepts defeat

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:51 am

Modi accepts defeat Nahi-Ye-Ho-Nahi-Sakta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:15 am

confuzzled dude wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/indias-modi-accepts-defeat-contentious-land-decree-change-081738626--business.html

-> Good that Modiji has come to realization on the flaws in the proposed law. Unless they incorporate necessary and proper checks and balances to the law, middlemen and politicians (like what's going on Andhra) will benefit the most & the land owner will be left high and dry.

Cong(islam) can do so much damage with just 44 MPs, imagine with 280 MPs what kind of disaster it will cause in India...

i shudder to think....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:54 am

brie wrote:Modi accepts defeat Nahi-Ye-Ho-Nahi-Sakta
What else do you expect from a BJP lady?! BTW, I understand that folks from business communities prefer land grabbing laws. Aren't you from a business family? In Andhra, farmers from my extended family have seen, how this law is being misused

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
What else do you expect from a BJP lady?! BTW, I understand that folks from business communities prefer land grabbing laws. Aren't you from a business family? In Andhra, farmers from my extended family have seen, how this law is being misused
to be honest, i have not obsessed over the land acquisition bill. i was more concerned with GST. but i will read up tomorrow on land acquisition and post my opinion. prima facie it appears to me to be an unimportant bill because the union has no teeth enforcing the federal state structure to comply with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

That is bcz it was all managed by State gov, politicians and laws. Modi tried to use the central provision that has much less scope for localized corruption. All the parties were opposed bcz it will take their money away from their hands.

Now Modi has putting it back in the hands of state govmns. Result will be Vadra will be richer - along with Lalu, JJ, MK, CBN, KCR, Mullahyam and Azam Khans.

Good job.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:36 pm

is that woman your girlfriend? is she denying you ah.. er.. access?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

That is bcz it was all managed by State gov, politicians and laws. Modi tried to use the central provision that has much less scope for localized corruption. All the parties were opposed bcz it will take their money away from their hands.

Now Modi has putting it back in the hands of state govmns. Result will be Vadra will be richer - along with Lalu, JJ, MK, CBN, KCR, Mullahyam and Azam Khans.

Good job.
What was the need to amend the bill that was passed not too long ago with BJP's blessing.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Good job.
What was the need to amend the bill that was passed not too long ago with BJP's blessing.

That bill was by 145 congress MPs with the backing of some 100+ BJP MPs. This new bill reflects the views of 280 = BJP MPs and 44 Congress (islami) MPs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:04 am

brie wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
to be honest, i have not obsessed over the land acquisition bill. i was more concerned with GST. but i will read up tomorrow on land acquisition and post my opinion. prima facie it appears to me to be an unimportant bill because the union has no teeth enforcing the federal state structure to comply with it.
yaar, i don't know. very complicated issue -- lost patience going into the nuances of it. but i feel that land acquisition should be made easier for big ticket investments and infrastructure -- but not through force. i say sack modi, todi, sonia, nitish and make raghuram rajan PM of india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down