Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i hope biden runs

3 posters

Go down

i hope biden runs Empty i hope biden runs

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:16 pm

i think hillary is a slow motion train wreck at this point. i watched the colbert interview. if he can find the emotional reserve to run, he should. he'll make a great candidate. tough call for him.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

i hope biden runs Empty Re: i hope biden runs

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:35 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i think hillary is a slow motion train wreck at this point. i watched the colbert interview. if he can find the emotional reserve to run, he should. he'll make a great candidate. tough call for him.

I said so in my very first post on the 2016 presidential circus. Hillary was/is not electable. Period.

I think Biden will get into Collection mode soon and then wait till Jan to get into election. His war chest is pretty weak right now.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:18 pm

All these calculations are meaningless. Bill hasn't made his appearance yet. He will come in and disrupt the whole thing in two minutes.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Veeu wrote:All these calculations are meaningless. Bill hasn't made his appearance yet. He will come in and disrupt the whole thing in two minutes.

Bill supporting Hillary will sound highly hypocritic. That sure will be the end of Hillary.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down