Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ola is beating Uber

2 posters

Go down

Ola is beating Uber Empty Ola is beating Uber

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:55 pm

...Looks like OLA is proving that Desis can go head to head with the Western companies and beat them in their own game...

I have used OLA all the time in India but hv never used Uber yet in US or anywhere.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Ola is beating Uber Empty Re: Ola is beating Uber

Post by seven Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:20 am

I've used ola in India n uber in US. OLA is cheap n so are their cars. And drivers look scary too. Sometimes they leave their too three buttons undone. I mean they don't workout or anything. So why would they not take time to wear their shirts properly. 
They argue with you n waste your time n energy. This one time we asked him to make a literally 5 min stop on our way to this place. He said he can't because they only do point A to point B. He was arguing with the customer support team for OLA also. He did have a point but he was playing too strictly by the rules. Not accommodating at all. 

Uber drivers are not like that. They drive good clean cars n will help you with your luggage and wear suit or are dressed well. I'll use uber in India n report how I like them.

seven

Back to top Go down