Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uber and HF

3 posters

Go down

uber and HF  Empty uber and HF

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:30 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/06/women-safety-india_n_10849828.html

The woman also informed Uber of her ordeal, but initially got a bizarre response from an official of the app-based cab service providers , who said that the driver was suspended. When she asked Uber why he had not been removed, the company official said that his cab not show up on her app. "I was flabbergasted," she said.
Uber told The Telegraph that the company had shared the driver details with the police, and he had been barred from using its platform.

** we can rely on the HF to always do a shitty job reporting and following up on an important story.

some girl hits the cabbie who threatened to rape her. is that even a story worth repeating in print?
did those losers in uber-india even correctly identify and catch the guy and bar him from the platform? is this not a reportable punishable criminal offence that he should be imprisoned for? 

can't wait for HF to report that the same girl was raped by the same cabbie who threatened do so 3yrs from now. newspaper people don't do their job but want to tell us what their opinions are. fuck you, HF.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

uber and HF  Empty Re: uber and HF

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:34 pm

i am angry cuz this was a big and easy opportunity for everyone to improve on crime in the country and set a universal standard and they screwed up.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:43 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/06/women-safety-india_n_10849828.html

The woman also informed Uber of her ordeal, but initially got a bizarre response from an official of the app-based cab service providers , who said that the driver was suspended. When she asked Uber why he had not been removed, the company official said that his cab not show up on her app. "I was flabbergasted," she said.
Uber told The Telegraph that the company had shared the driver details with the police, and he had been barred from using its platform.

** we can rely on the HF to always do a shitty job reporting and following up on an important story.

some girl hits the cabbie who threatened to rape her. is that even a story worth repeating in print?
did those losers in uber-india even correctly identify and catch the guy and bar him from the platform? is this not a reportable punishable criminal offence that he should be imprisoned for? 

can't wait for HF to report that the same girl was raped by the same cabbie who threatened do so 3yrs from now. newspaper people don't do their job but want to tell us what their opinions are. fuck you, HF.
nanda, what's "HF?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:00 am

yes, flim flam, i always thought "post" was spelled "fost" the way i pronounce it and now you caught me!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:28 am

pravalika nanda wrote:yes, flim flam, i always thought "post" was spelled "fost" the way i pronounce it and now you caught me!
I am not surprised, and actually thought so; indeed, I wondered if your religion, caste, sub-caste, gothram, and language requires you to pronounce the blog's name as huppington fost.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:37 pm

swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:yes, flim flam, i always thought "post" was spelled "fost" the way i pronounce it and now you caught me!
I am not surprised, and actually thought so; indeed, I wondered if your religion, caste, sub-caste, gothram, and language requires you to pronounce the blog's name as huppington fost.

whoa! how magnanimous of saar grimer to understand and accommodate this one vis-a-vis the bhenkhatrao one.

looks more like someone drilled into the granite head on chinese substituting l for r as in flied lice for fried rice, and the ubiquitous v for w particularly among indians - conditioned in their native tongues that just does not require these sounds.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 pm

swapna wrote:
correction: "require," not "requires."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:58 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
correction: "require," not "requires."

yeah, this is what happens when you hahaha..excuse me...ha ha ha..unfocus, you can't see propaLLy. This would help with your malayaLam accent that someone recently mentioned

do this Rolling Eyes so you can see the required action for the posts above.

as you are slow and 'special', lemme say it again:

Rolling Eyes do this X 1000

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down