Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most difficult part...

5 posters

Go down

the most difficult part... Empty the most difficult part...

Post by swapna Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 am

"...of this standardized test is the bharbhal part." -- bhenkatrao.

that's literally what s/he said, as closely as I can represent it in english letters, without any exaggeration.

swapna

Back to top Go down

the most difficult part... Empty Re: the most difficult part...

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:49 pm

swapna wrote:"...of this standardized test is the bharbhal part." -- bhenkatrao.

that's literally what s/he said, as closely as I can represent it in english letters, without any exaggeration.

ah..a communique from her majesty's colonial service, huh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:"...of this standardized test is the bharbhal part." -- bhenkatrao.

I understand now, why everyone, even the near and dear, have abandoned you.. - sariyAna mokkai kizhavan, suththa rambam, padu aruvai, blaedu, alpakoo, joLLu party etc.,

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:32 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

I understand now, why everyone, even the near and dear, have abandoned you.. - sariyAna mokkai kizhavan, suththa rambam, padu aruvai, blaedu, alpakoo, joLLu party etc.,
spiki no brahmin sub-caste tamil.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:51 am

garam_kuta wrote:

the person I quoted has a college education. s/he has no physical speech impediment. s/he lives in the u.s. I don't think s/he needs any "colonial service" to modify his/her pronunciation so that s/he doesn't sound as if s/he's speaking in latvian, and is comprehensible.

is it ignorance, laziness, or idiocy?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 am

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

the person I quoted has a college education. s/he has no physical speech impediment. s/he lives in the u.s. I don't think s/he needs any "colonial service" to modify his/her pronunciation so that s/he doesn't sound as if s/he's speaking in latvian, and is comprehensible.

Do you have any idea why some people from Kerala say "zimbly" instead of "simply"?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:53 am

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

whatever it might be, it is very very likely that at the end of the day, that person will be more successful in his/her profession and also in personal life than your loser self.
ps: according to GC who met you in real life, your accent reeks of strong mallu-ness.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:56 am

silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Do you have any idea why some people from Kerala say "zimbly" instead of "simply"?
yes.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:44 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

my bad, i was only curious about "letters'' instead of "alphabets", but then, if the shtuckup saar grimer, who is just another kakkasian says so, it's gotta be correct, na?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:52 pm

swapna wrote:
silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

yes.

how about the male reproductive organ that you are so jealous of, which Propa and some of us are endowed with? Wink  Hint - a popular soda

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:52 pm

silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Then your original post itself is redundant.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

whatever it might be, it is very very likely that at the end of the day, that person will be more successful in his/her profession and also in personal life than your loser self.
ps: according to GC who met you in real life, your accent reeks of strong mallu-ness.
does your english (only the accent not grammar) sound like this, swapna?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:26 pm

angry and upset, i bet...hiding and later creeping out of the woodwork is nothing new for you, we know...

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:49 pm

swapna wrote:
silvermani wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

yes.

BTW, just learnt that you are 71...(your class pal N. Srinivasan is 71 and hence disqualified to hold any "cricket office").

Dont you think you should get hold of a 40-yr old Slovakian blondie like your favorite presidential candidate?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down