Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get dreams lately!

3 posters

Go down

I get dreams lately! Empty I get dreams lately!

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:59 pm

The only dream I have had since childhood is that of "ability to fly". I can fly in my dreams, ever since I was under-5.

But now, I get dreams about my grandma, grandpa. In unknown places. But so realistic. Someone touching me on my shoulder to wake me up....

I wake up.

Sleep again, and "fly again", just like I did as a child.

The higher I fly in my dream (I've dreamt flying over Mt Everest!), better I feel.

Whatever, confusing, but sharing.

What are your recurring dreams?

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

I get dreams lately! Empty Re: I get dreams lately!

Post by seven Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:43 am

Lately? You didn't see dreams before?

These days I see dreams about what's going on around me all day. Same people n mostly about what happens everyday. 

Haven't seen a recurring dream in a while. I'm swimming underwater, deep ocean but sufficiently lit, swimming fast n feeling the thrill in it surprised at my own speed. That's my recurring dream. I've seen it so many times n so often that at one point it was like I'd know I'm dreaming n I know the surroundings (deep ocean plants n other objects) and go back to dreaming bcz it's so much fun.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:51 am

I dreamt that maya forgave me for abusing her dad on chat and wiped tears that were rolling down both my eYeballs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down