Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains.......

2 posters

Go down

Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains....... Empty Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:56 pm

........I wonder if Kancha's wife is happy with his Sikular explanations for his poor "performance" in the night...... 

http://indianexpress.com/article/blogs/cow-protection-is-based-on-jain-beliefs-defining-purity-of-food-is-irrational/

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains....... Empty Re: Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains.......

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:........I wonder if Kancha's wife is happy with his Sikular explanations for his poor "performance" in the night...... 

http://indianexpress.com/article/blogs/cow-protection-is-based-on-jain-beliefs-defining-purity-of-food-is-irrational/

Vakavaka, i don't like Kancha myself but in my opinion it is in poor taste to comment on his bedroom prowess.

Back to top Go down

Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains....... Empty Re: Kancha Ilaiah issues a fartwah against Jains.......

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:13 pm

"Most irrational cultural ethic they evolved is that buffalo could be killed, even though it produces more than 70 per cent Indian milk, but not the cow. In Gujarat and Maharashtra, buffalo meat is available everywhere. The Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) value of buffalo milk is 2.74 and that of cow milk is 2.49. It is said that buffalo milk has about 11.42 per cent higher protein than cow milk." (from the above link)

>>> What a silly statement(s). As someone who actually had experience in raising cows and buffaloes for milk in H.P. (India), the above claim has little to back up according to me. First of all, most of the milk in the country comes from the cows. Secondly, the requirements of water and fodder for an average size buffalo are at least three times more than that for the average size cow, but the milk production from the buffalo is rarely more than 1.5 times than that from the cow (not more than 50% from the cow's milk). Needless to say, the work and space etc. required to maintain a buffalo is also lot more than that for a cow, including the massive amount of dung and urine needing handling in the case of buffalo. All these factors, and few others, have made the cow everywhere the favorite domestic animal for obtaining milk etc.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down