Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maun-Modi is back

5 posters

Go down

Maun-Modi is back Empty Maun-Modi is back

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:26 pm

The mass shooting in Oregon prompted an angry response from US president Barack Obama. On the other side of the world, the vicious lynching of a man over beef in Dadri got Indian prime minister Narendra Modi’s silence. Following is an embellished version of the official speech given by Obama after the mass shooting, to reflect the speech India deserves and needs right now. As an American somewhere sits and wonders why his country needs guns in every man, woman and child’s hand, I sit back and wonder if my or my loved ones’ culinary choices tomorrow could merit an assault or death.
http://qz.com/517350/here-is-the-speech-narendra-modi-should-have-given-after-the-beef-lynching-in-india/

-> It is sad to see such a sorry a$$ lead the country; great orator my foot!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Maun-Modi is back Empty Re: Maun-Modi is back

Post by truthbetold Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Do you wake up everyday dreaming of modi?  Get a life.  Modi is no Anushka sharma to dream about.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
The mass shooting in Oregon prompted an angry response from US president Barack Obama. On the other side of the world, the vicious lynching of a man over beef in Dadri got Indian prime minister Narendra Modi’s silence. Following is an embellished version of the official speech given by Obama after the mass shooting, to reflect the speech India deserves and needs right now. As an American somewhere sits and wonders why his country needs guns in every man, woman and child’s hand, I sit back and wonder if my or my loved ones’ culinary choices tomorrow could merit an assault or death.
http://qz.com/517350/here-is-the-speech-narendra-modi-should-have-given-after-the-beef-lynching-in-india/

This happened in UP and why dont you ask Mullahyam and Italian Mata and pappu to comment ? When did Sonia - who ran UPA I and II - make any statement ever?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

>>>So, the Oregon shooting reminded you of Modi?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:33 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

This happened in UP and why dont you ask Mullahyam and Italian Mata and pappu to comment ? When did Sonia - who ran UPA I and II - make any statement ever?

Upps Aunty, stop worshipping Italian mata and pappu. They are not governing the country any more and are quite irrelevant politically. The BJP has now been in power for over a year, so it is fair to expect some reassuring response from the head of the government to citizenry who are now in fear that even their food habits can get them killed. Far from it, the fellow who tweets at the drop of a hat, waxes eloquent on miscellaneous topics on radio every month and goes touring the world charming classy NRI hordes with his words, has had nothing - not one word - to say on this and many other shenanigans his own partymen have been pulling. Instead, we've had the spectacle of cabinet ministers trivializing the death and siding with the killers. Shame, shame.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 am

truthbetold wrote:Do you wake up everyday dreaming of modi?  Get a life.  Modi is no Anushka sharma to dream about.
You sound very flustered; losing faith in your Lord?

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Upps Aunty, stop worshipping Italian mata and pappu. They are not governing the country any more and are quite irrelevant politically. The BJP has now been in power for over a year, so it is fair to expect some reassuring response from the head of the government to citizenry who are now in fear that even their food habits can get them killed. Far from it, the fellow who tweets at the drop of a hat, waxes eloquent on miscellaneous topics on radio every month and goes touring the world charming classy NRI hordes with his words, has had nothing - not one word - to say on this and many other shenanigans his own partymen have been pulling. Instead, we've had the spectacle of cabinet ministers trivializing the death and siding with the killers. Shame, shame.
Please be gentle to our NRI patriots who have been suffering from selective amnesia since their Lord took office.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down