Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON..

+6
bw
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Merlot Daruwala
Kris
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
10 posters

Go down

Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON.. Empty Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON..

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:43 pm

....In her statement, which has been made public with her approval, she said she was forced to have sex with Punja, who initially tried to sweet talk her by suggesting she looked like a "seductive dancer from Indian mythology" and "had the curves of a Russian body and big breasts".

Really ?...???? Looking at the picture I think Wipro should hire better looking women.

I give this woman a C- grade.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON.. Empty Re: Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON..

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....In her statement, which has been made public with her approval, she said she was forced to have sex with Punja, who initially tried to sweet talk her by suggesting she looked like a "seductive dancer from Indian mythology" and "had the curves of a Russian body and big breasts".

Really ?...????  Looking at the picture I think Wipro should hire better looking women.

she does look stacked

photos are not always representative of who ppl are IRL

for a 54yr old with body odor problems, she's probably a superstar

you drool over fat chicks all the time, get over it..she doesnt look all that bad.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON.. Empty Re: Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON..

Post by Kris Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 am

Really ?...????  Looking at the picture I think Wipro should hire better looking women.

>>>>Sales guys going to strip clubs at out-of-town conferences and "misbehaving"---- Well, there's a first!
Wipro will settle. Both parties violating policy and being canned won't cut it legally.

P.S. Russian body?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

she does look stacked

you drool over fat chicks all the time, get over it..she doesnt look all that bad.

I am saddened that your standards have suddenly plummeted.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:46 am

Enjoy the comments:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3262252/Indian-manager-says-victimised-predatory-misogynist-male-colleagues-visited-strip-clubs-boasted-affairs-paid-double-salary.html
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:29 am

Looks like she also enjoyed a few high fat meals with her boss!

She should consider meeting Abhishek Manu Singhvi. He would at least honor his promise! How about Nityananda? He will show her the right path to salvation.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:31 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Looks like she also enjoyed a few high fat meals with her boss!

She should consider meeting Abhishek Manu Singhvi. He would at least honor his promise! How about Nityananda? He will show her the right path to salvation.

Well.... Perhaps, she should take a 1-wk short course with Amrita Rai and aim for some 70 yr old Cong(i) politician.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:37 am

wonder how an educated, accomplished woman can be coerced into such a thing! should have had the guts to come out right after the guy made the first move. bah@playing the victim card now. well, if she manages get the money, it was certainly well played.

wasn't there a similar case in india involving some tehelka guy?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:57 am

bw wrote:wonder how an educated, accomplished woman can be coerced into such a thing! should have had the guts to come out right after the guy made the first move. bah@playing the victim card now. well, if she manages get the money, it was certainly well played.

No comparison. In the Tehelka case, the girl cried rape when bossman pulled down her skirt and tried to touch her.

OTOH, this lady had an affair 3 years ago with a 54-year old with body odor, and who wooed her by complimenting her over her breast size, and is only now claiming she was manipulated into it by the "aggressive manner in which he pursued her".
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:37 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:wonder how an educated, accomplished woman can be coerced into such a thing! should have had the guts to come out right after the guy made the first move. bah@playing the victim card now. well, if she manages get the money, it was certainly well played.

No comparison. In the Tehelka case, the girl cried rape when bossman pulled down her skirt and tried to touch her.

OTOH, this lady had an affair 3 years ago with a 54-year old with body odor, and who wooed her by complimenting her over her breast size, and is only now claiming she was manipulated into it by the "aggressive manner in which he pursued her".

okay - i recall some emotional pleading from the woman and some maudlin poetry from the tehelka guy but guess it didn't go any further. i did wonder why the woman allowed it to go even that far instead of nipping it in the bud and asking the guy to behave or buzz off. agree that this one is different - quite devious and deserves no sympathy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:36 am

Isn't the maudlin poet, Rajendra Pachauri? I'm getting confused. So many dirty old men, so little time.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:08 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

she does look stacked

I am saddened that your standards have suddenly plummeted.  

too chunky for me. I wouldnt do her with my own, but would with yours. how's that?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Isn't the maudlin poet, Rajendra Pachauri? I'm getting confused. So many dirty old men, so little time.

ah, thanks. that's the one i was thinking of. not the tehelka guy.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Enjoy the comments:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3262252/Indian-manager-says-victimised-predatory-misogynist-male-colleagues-visited-strip-clubs-boasted-affairs-paid-double-salary.html

yeah quite a wide range of comments. covered pretty much all the stuff that was going in my mind, right from explanation of difference in pay, to her photo-shoot, to the environment, and usual attacks on her crying foul after failed advancement in career.

Eventually, whether she jumped in bed by choice or was pressured in any way, for as many years as she did, he did step out of line when he went ahead and slept with a direct of his. Makes it even worse if he indeed pursued her the way he did. That too in 2012, when almost all in corporate business have heard about enough lawsuits of this kind to not behave in this way. Romantic or not, it's wrong period. It's in direct conflict of interest for all involved.

Also, all the other bullies mentioned in her complaint, if proven that culture existed, it's pretty bad. People may excuse all-boys partying, but bullying and discrimination within the work place so as to continue that kind of bonding is serious. I have heard horror stories about Wipro culture. Guess it was waiting for something like this to happen.

Guess all companies should conduct more serious workshops and trainings for these kind of culture. And maybe, don't know how they can do this, but be more vigil about all bosses interactions with MPS' to take an early action and sack them to prevent a bigger lawsuit later.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:13 am

If I was the defense lawyer, I would argue she's an adult and unless she's pressing rape charges, she's got no case. She should have complained to HR. She's a smart intelligent person by her own admission n advertisement in LinkedIn   
The prosecutions argument, she was a woman an Indian woman taking orders from or submitting to an older man in a powerful position will not fly. It didn't fly 10 years ago in US. everyone knows Indian women that are abroad working in reputable positions for tech companies are not Savitris.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Enjoy the comments:

yeah quite a wide range of comments. covered pretty much all the stuff that was going in my mind, right from explanation of difference in pay, to her photo-shoot, to the environment, and usual attacks on her crying foul after failed advancement in career.

Eventually, whether she jumped in bed by choice or was pressured in any way, for as many years as she did, he did step out of line when he went ahead and slept with a direct of his. Makes it even worse if he indeed pursued her the way he did. That too in 2012, when almost all in corporate business have heard about enough lawsuits of this kind to not behave in this way. Romantic or not, it's wrong period. It's in direct conflict of interest for all involved.

Also, all the other bullies mentioned in her complaint, if proven that culture existed, it's pretty bad. People may excuse all-boys partying, but bullying and discrimination within the work place so as to continue that kind of bonding is serious. I have heard horror stories about Wipro culture. Guess it was waiting for something like this to happen.

Guess all companies should conduct more serious workshops and trainings for these kind of culture. And maybe, don't know how they can do this, but be more vigil about all bosses interactions with MPS' to take an early action and sack them to prevent a bigger lawsuit later.
and she should've hired an online servant to attack the comments that merlot was referring to.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Lol I kept reading it as shreya unkil. Miss Unkil. I was thinking it's something merlot posted or made up. 
Is she South Indian?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:09 pm

seven wrote:Lol I kept reading it as shreya unkil. Miss Unkil. I was thinking it's something merlot posted or made up. 
Is she South Indian?

looks bong to me… i had a colleague who looked very much like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 04, 2016 11:26 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Woman-techie-says-she-wins-sexual-harassment-case-Wipro-believes-otherwise/articleshow/52112815.cms
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed May 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Looks like she had problems walking straight after her meet with hard-working Punja:

Indian woman sues Wipro for million pounds in LONDON.. 2D23E06700000578-3262252-image-a-12_1444154308924

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed May 04, 2016 6:20 pm

She is fat. That's all it is.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down