Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh

5 posters

Go down

Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh Empty Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 am

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/her-diary-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-cow-in-noida-uttar-pradesh/?SocialMedia

Back to top Go down

Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh Empty Re: Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 am

Rashmun wrote:http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/her-diary-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-cow-in-noida-uttar-pradesh/?SocialMedia

NRI Patriots, your mother is hungry and foraging for food in garbage dumps. What are *you* doing for her, other than spewing your venom on the internet?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh Empty Re: Her Diary: A day in the life of a cow in Uttar Pradesh

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/her-diary-a-day-in-the-life-of-a-cow-in-noida-uttar-pradesh/?SocialMedia

NRI Patriots, your mother is hungry and foraging for food in garbage dumps. What are *you* doing for her, other than spewing your venom on the internet?

speaking of venom..

why dont you take something? your madnripatriotis disease is getting stronger and entering the realm of broken recordness* and stickuptheassness that was the exclusive domain of douchemun and phlegmy.

* you always had a broken record quality about you but atleast there were a handful of topics that you brayed about, prior. now you're sounding just bitter and monomaniacal.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:02 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

speaking of venom..

why dont you take something? your madnripatriotis disease is getting stronger and entering the realm of broken recordness* and stickuptheassness that was the exclusive domain of douchemun and phlegmy.

* you always had a broken record quality about you but atleast there were a handful of topics that you brayed about, prior. now you're sounding just bitter and monomaniacal.

Haha..genius, nobody's forcing you to read my posts. Block me if it agitates you so much.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:17 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

speaking of venom..

Haha..genius, nobody's forcing you to read my posts. Block me if it agitates you so much.

I do 99% of the time, but today am in a mirror holding mood.

you'll heckle ppl calling them unkils and patriots and whateverelse like an old record player playing the same old droning charges when they post shit, but the moment someone calls you out they're 'agitated' and should ignore you. cant take criticism.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:28 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

speaking of venom..

you'll heckle ppl calling them unkils and patriots and whateverelse like an old record player playing the same old droning charges when they post shit, but the moment someone calls you out they're 'agitated' and should ignore you. cant take criticism.
I thought I was giving you good advice, but if you feel compelled to read my posts and critique me, go right ahead. But all that tortured wordplay - just for me - seems wasted because I truly don't really care what you think. The same effort deployed on your core competency ie incessant, compulsive masturbation, might yield a tad bit more.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

speaking of venom..

I thought I was giving you good advice, but if you feel compelled to read my posts and critique me, go right ahead. But all that tortured wordplay - just for me - seems wasted because I truly don't really care what you think. The same effort deployed on your core competency ie incessant, compulsive masturbation, might yield a tad bit more.

no one here truly cares about what anyone else says, you think I gave a fuck about what you or anyone else think or say? it's what they call a moot point.

regarding core competencies, it's good to see you sticking to yours assiduously: beating your pigeon chest abt nripatriots, bleating emotionally like a PMSing bitch about ahmedabad tailors from 2002, afzal gurus and assorted terrorists.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

speaking of venom..

no one here truly cares about what anyone else says, you think I gave a fuck about what you or anyone else think or say? it's what they call a moot point.

regarding core competencies, it's good to see you sticking to yours assiduously: beating your pigeon chest abt nripatriots, bleating emotionally like a PMSing bitch about ahmedabad tailors from 2002, afzal gurus and assorted terrorists.

Propa let us discuss these intellectual issues intellectually. Let us not become angry and upset when discussing these matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:51 pm

every now and then Propa starts behaving like a ten year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Sounds like a rather pleasant day compared to that of the cow that was about to be slaughtered in the other pic you posted.
The problem, of course, is what will happen when hundreds of these cows roam the streets if indeed these various state govts intend to make eating beef a crime. Here in America we like dogs as pets, but we get them vaccinated, take them to the doc, mine was in the pet ICU for 5 days (he wasn't intubated) before we let him go. His bills for that admission were 5K and then we spent another 2K on a funeral. He ate what we ate, so he was vegetarian. We did buy him dog biscuits which I suppose contained all sorts of meat but he always pushed them away. I mean, this was a very special guy, he enjoyed the ghuma-ghumalu and ghasa-ghasalu of the telugu kitchen and ate whatever ma made. He liked his meals fresh and hot, he would also wait for everyone to be served before he started eating.

Anyhow, the thing is, the govt is stating that people take on the cow as part dairy animal and part pet. A pet is a luxury and an animal this big, though beautiful and lovable is going to be awfully hard to take care of as it grows older. I'm guessing that at some point it will stop making milk and still have one or two years more to live where it will utterly unable to give enough milk to make it possible for its owner to support her and she will also have all the signs of old age and may get lost in the street and eventually perish in some deplorable manner.

Yes, I'd like to help these animals and not see them become someone's dinner but it is unacceptable for the govt to suddenly place the onus on cow-owners who rely on them for income to suddenly take care of them at home. Of course these farmers cannot feed the cow, they can barely feed themselves. I see no problem in the cows roaming the streets and eating leftovers but at some point there will be too many of them fighting for food at these dumps. They're going to trample somebody. These many cows on the street will need their own cow lanes and cow insurance and cow clinics and cow nursing homes. That's going to be pretty tough to accomplish in a country where kids don't have enough to eat. Obviously this has disaster written all over it because the campaign was initiated for all the wrong reasons, however when you think of it ethically, other animals do have the right to roam around in cities (esp if they are non-violent beings) when we're invading their forests and making life horrible for them.

Anyhow, someone's going to get stuck in moo-traffic, step on dung, have a cow hit their bum, and come home and ask, "what's not for dinner?" good luck, not my problem.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:59 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Sounds like a rather pleasant day compared to that of the cow that was about to be slaughtered in the other pic you posted.
The problem, of course, is what will happen when hundreds of these cows roam the streets if indeed these various state govts intend to make eating beef a crime. Here in America we like dogs as pets, but we get them vaccinated, take them to the doc, mine was in the pet ICU for 5 days (he wasn't intubated) before we let him go. His bills for that admission were 5K and then we spent another 2K on a funeral. He ate what we ate, so he was vegetarian. We did buy him dog biscuits which I suppose contained all sorts of meat but he always pushed them away. I mean, this was a very special guy, he enjoyed the ghuma-ghumalu and ghasa-ghasalu of the telugu kitchen and ate whatever ma made. He liked his meals fresh and hot, he would also wait for everyone to be served before he started eating.

Anyhow, the thing is, the govt is stating that people take on the cow as part dairy animal and part pet. A pet is a luxury and an animal this big, though beautiful and lovable is going to be awfully hard to take care of as it grows older. I'm guessing that at some point it will stop making milk and still have one or two years more to live where it will utterly unable to give enough milk to make it possible for its owner to support her and she will also have all the signs of old age and may get lost in the street and eventually perish in some deplorable manner.

Yes, I'd like to help these animals and not see them become someone's dinner but it is unacceptable for the govt to suddenly place the onus on cow-owners who rely on them for income to suddenly take care of them at home. Of course these farmers cannot feed the cow, they can barely feed themselves. I see no problem in the cows roaming the streets and eating leftovers but at some point there will be too many of them fighting for food at these dumps. They're going to trample somebody. These many cows on the street will need their own cow lanes and cow insurance and cow clinics and cow nursing homes. That's going to be pretty tough to accomplish in a country where kids don't have enough to eat. Obviously this has disaster written all over it because the campaign was initiated for all the wrong reasons, however when you think of it ethically, other animals do have the right to roam around in cities (esp if they are non-violent beings) when we're invading their forests and making life horrible for them.

Anyhow, someone's going to get stuck in moo-traffic, step on dung, have a cow hit their bum, and come home and ask, "what's not for dinner?" good luck, not my problem.

good post. in India, there is a problem of cows, pigs, and dogs roaming around on the roads. children have been injured or even killed after being bitten by stray dogs. in your opinion what should be done about the stray dog menace in India?

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:every now and then Propa starts behaving like a ten year old.
baava's having a terrible monday morning. but i'm off and i'm having fun!! shopped all day at the herald square macy's.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

good post. in India, there is a problem of cows, pigs, and dogs roaming around on the roads. children have been injured or even killed after being bitten by stray dogs. in your opinion what should be done about the stray dog menace in India?
capture, neuter, vaccinate, rehabilitate, and set them up for adoption.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:05 pm

i understand that it can be expensive, there need to be social programs in place to accomplish this.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

speaking of venom..

Wow..that's an extensive cataloging of sins complete with very detailed, graphic descriptions and feedback coming from someone who cares a fuck about what I say, and who blocks me 99% of the time!!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Wrong! Harlot Daaruwali, Doucheman and their old master very much care for what the rest of the people here think, say and do. While Harlot and the old master have spent their entire career on this forum commenting on what the other members think, say and do, Doucheman is hypersensitive about what people think of him and his stupid copy-paste ideas.

I think Harlot Daaruwali is in a bad place in life now: gotten past the middle age and looking at long years of old age spent turning into a more bitter version of the old master right here on this forum, plus no onsite opportunities coming up, and no access to openly gay bars in India have turned his general outlook towards life very sour.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:50 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Wrong! Harlot Daaruwali, Doucheman and their old master very much care for what the rest of the people here think, say and do. While Harlot and the old master have spent their entire career on this forum commenting on what the other members think, say and do, Doucheman is hypersensitive about what people think of him and his stupid copy-paste ideas.

I think Harlot Daaruwali is in a bad place in life now: gotten past the middle age and looking at long years of old age spent turning into a more bitter version of the old master right here on this forum, plus no onsite opportunities coming up, and no access to openly gay bars in India have turned his general outlook towards life very sour.

Bwahahaha! So what did you do when you finally got that "onsite opportunity" you had dreamt of? Distribute sweets to your colleagues at work? Rush to Tirupati to shave your head as a thanks to the lord? Tell na, Namotard Unkil.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:08 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

speaking of venom..

Let me hit one under the belt:

perhaps, the company turned down the request for GC (perhaps by some Hindu boss) and after being forced to return to India at the expiration of H1B visa, the anger, jealousy, frustration, and/or inadequacy is showing up as hatred towards NRIs who managed to get GC.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down