Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo.

5 posters

Go down

Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo. Empty Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo.

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo. Many of you know me for a long time and know my principled stand on matters. Let me see if anyone has the brain to say what I think is wrong with it. Remember I do not hate anybody.

Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo. 12063866_1641672842773422_6765876554927947967_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo. Empty Re: Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo.

Post by seven Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:07 pm

let me guess - the quality of this picture?

seven

Back to top Go down

Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo. Empty Re: Amar avathi Foundation Photo. What is wring with this photo.

Post by seven Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:10 pm

PS: no one hates you either. people just hate your agenda and your whining.

remember - jesus loves you.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:13 pm

seven wrote:let me guess - the quality of this picture?

No.

Thank you for the reply

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
seven wrote:let me guess - the quality of this picture?

No.

Thank you for the reply
nothing else is wrong with the picture. 

there...i settled it. 

you're welcome

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:22 pm

oohhhh you think amaravati should be spelled amar avathy lololollll

thamil people dont get to decide the right spelling for amaravati. deal with it.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:45 pm

seven wrote:oohhhh you think amaravati should be spelled amar avathy lololollll

thamil people dont get to decide the right spelling for amaravati. deal with it.

Ypur hatred for Tamils aside. thanks for the reply. not the right answer.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Hindian Modi (and not a Tamil Iyengar Narasimhan) laid the foundation stone......

Hey Kayar,

Be happy that they mentioned Narasimhan's name on the stone even though he had nothing to do at the function and was just farting around while others were working.

Satavahanas were an Andhra dynasty. They have nothing to do with Tamils. They ruled a large area of India in between Mauryas and Guptas. Satakarni defeated famous Hindian King Vikramaditya and the Salivahana saka was born. The Salivahana calender is followed by Maratis, Kannadigas, Andhras, People of MP, Gujrat and Chattsgarh. Most festivals and traditions in these regions trace back to the Satavahana era. Satavahanas were Hindu kings but they were great patrons of Buddhist culture as well. So, control your Tamil horses and accept real history.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Vaka,
Wrong answer. But you make a good point of an outsider laying the foundation. Dom't you people have any shame?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Your other question obviously is:

Why don't Andhras write in Telugu? Why in English? Don't they take pride in their language like some special Tamils like Kayar Vizhi do?

Here is the answer: Yes, they have the Telugu version as well. LOL.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Yoh have the right answer. I certify that you have brain in spite of your hatred for Tamil people.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Yoh have the right answer. I certify that you have brain in spite of your hatred for Tamil people.

I don't hate Tamils. However, I think Periyar and his tambis are DKheads.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:06 am

I was watching this ceremony on TV with a neighbor, a young computer engineer from AP, who said he was both sad and happy; sad because he was unhappy with Congress for splitting up the large state when so many Andhravites, including his father and grandfather, had contributed to the economic progress of Hyderabad; and happy because there will be an overall improvement in all regions of Royalseema and Coastal Andhra.

I was surprised since he said he grew up in Hyderabad but was very passionate about the new AP and its growth prospects, not so much about Telangana itself. "Just give us 4 to 5 years and you will see a reversal of the braindrain that took place decades ago with the advent of IT in Hyderabad," he said. "Our literacy rate is over 91% compared to 78% or so in Telangana," etc. He seemed quite happy.

I am not sure if he is representative of the youth of the new AP whose origins were from Telangana.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 am

goodcitizn wrote:I was watching this ceremony on TV with a neighbor, a young computer engineer from AP, who said he was both sad and happy; sad because he was unhappy with Congress for splitting up the large state when so many Andhravites, including his father and grandfather, had contributed to the economic progress of Hyderabad; and happy because there will be an overall improvement in all regions of Royalseema and Coastal Andhra.

I was surprised since he said he grew up in Hyderabad but was very passionate about the new AP and its growth prospects, not so much about Telangana itself. "Just give us 4 to 5 years and you will see a reversal of the braindrain that took place decades ago with the advent of IT in Hyderabad," he said. "Our literacy rate is over 91% compared to 78% or so in Telangana," etc. He seemed quite happy.

I am not sure if he is representative of the youth of the new AP whose origins were from Telangana.

Looks like his parents moved from Rayalaseema/coastal Andhra to Hyderabad. So, for KCR and his followers, your friend is a Seemandhra guy still living in Hyderabad and robbing jobs from Telangana people. It is good that he is optimistic about the future of AP. CBN needs that kind of optimism to build the state from scratch.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:13 am

goodcitizn wrote:I was watching this ceremony on TV with a neighbor, a young computer engineer from AP, who said he was both sad and happy; sad because he was unhappy with Congress for splitting up the large state when so many Andhravites, including his father and grandfather, had contributed to the economic progress of Hyderabad; and happy because there will be an overall improvement in all regions of Royalseema and Coastal Andhra.

Looks like he is a settler from Andhra like TBT with misplaced loyalties and moronic bragging as to how they(Andhraites) developed Hyderabad. Do you see the contradiction in his statements? if literacy rate in Andhra 91% and 78% in Telangana, then what is he whining about? Going by his own stats bifurcation will help the people of 'T' more than 'A'

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Looks like his parents moved from Rayalaseema/coastal Andhra to Hyderabad. So, for KCR and his followers, your friend is a Seemandhra guy still living in Hyderabad and robbing jobs from Telangana people. It is good that he is optimistic about the future of AP. CBN needs that kind of optimism to build the state from scratch.

He is not a friend, merely an acquaintance, who has recently moved to Bangalore from Hyderabad, working for Deloitte. His father apparently is an electrical engineer from Vijayawada, and his maternal side is into farming in Guntur district. He was born and raised in Hyderabad so I was surprised about his leanings. I was just curious if he was more an exception than the rule. I have seen similar reaction from Carvaka as well.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:32 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Looks like he is a settler from Andhra like TBT with misplaced loyalties and moronic bragging as to how they(Andhraites) developed Hyderabad. Do you see the contradiction in his statements? if literacy rate in Andhra 91% and 78% in Telangana, then what is he whining about? Going by his own stats bifurcation will help the people of 'T' more than 'A'

CD, no need to get angry. I was merely talking about a guy who watched the ceremony with me on TV and his comments. I am not even sure if the literacy rate of AP is as high as he thinks. I really have no interest in getting involved in political discussions. "Moronic bragging" is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:37 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

He is not a friend, merely an acquaintance, who has recently moved to Bangalore from Hyderabad, working for Deloitte. His father apparently is an electrical engineer from Vijayawada, and his maternal side is into farming in Guntur district. He was born and raised in Hyderabad so I was surprised about his leanings. I was just curious if he was more an exception than the rule. I have seen similar reaction from Carvaka as well.

Hyderabad has a lot of people from coastal Andhra/Rayalaseema. TDP in Telangana is viewed as a coastal Andhra party. TRS, which is a Telangana party doesn't control Hyderabad. The city is controlled by TDP, Congress and MIM. Most people in Hyderabad are more interested in economic development and they don't particularly like TRS-KCR style politics.

Carvaka is a Telanganite born and brought up in Telangana. On his mother's side, there is a connection with coastal Andhra. He can speak Hyderabadi or coastal Telugu. He doesn't support KCR but he is (understandably) pro-Telangana.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down