Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo)

5 posters

Go down

Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo) Empty Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo)

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Photo courtesy of Sri Lankan soldiers with compliments from Indian government

Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo) 527611_146612835472473_145531762247247_192889_769687433_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo) Empty Re: Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo)

Post by Bittu Fri May 25, 2012 11:17 am

You call this picture "gruesome"? I just got a boner.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo) Empty Re: Photo (do not click this thread if you cannot stomach gruesome photo)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 am

Bittu wrote:You call this picture "gruesome"? I just got a boner.

what the hell is wrong with you?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri May 25, 2012 11:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Bittu wrote:You call this picture "gruesome"? I just got a boner.

what the hell is wrong with you?
don't you know? had you been away?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:17 pm

i personally think this photo is fake. their is no way to confirm that the photo is tamil, even upon magnification. KV, what is the date of this photo? i will have it looked up in a library. it gave me a boner though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i personally think this photo is fake. their is no way to confirm that the photo is tamil, even upon magnification. KV, what is the date of this photo? i will have it looked up in a library. it gave me a boner though.

100 times:

there is no way

there is no way

there is no way

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i personally think this photo is fake. their is no way to confirm that the photo is tamil, even upon magnification. KV, what is the date of this photo? i will have it looked up in a library. it gave me a boner though.

100 times:

there is no way

there is no way

there is no way

he's been spelling it as 'their' (when it should be spelled 'there') for some time now. i think he's misspelling the word deliberately so as to annoy you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri May 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:he's been spelling it as 'their' (when it should be spelled 'there') for some time now. i think he's misspelling the word deliberately so as to annoy you.
i'm not annoyed; i'm trying to help him.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:he's been spelling it as 'their' (when it should be spelled 'there') for some time now. i think he's misspelling the word deliberately so as to annoy you.
i'm not annoyed; i'm trying to help him.

texas. i think it is my mental illness. seriously. i need treatment. bye bye forums till i find a good a car mechanic to fix my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Huzefa, are you trying to get JM to type the phrase a hundred times himself? Sneaky! How many had he touted so far?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Has he typed. Damn Swype
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:11 am

panini press wrote:Huzefa, are you trying to get JM to type the phrase a hundred times himself? Sneaky! How many had he touted so far?

ha ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down