Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religion is...

4 posters

Go down

Religion is... Empty Religion is...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:12 pm

Religion is... 529506_10151242400632687_42391053_n

Back to top Go down

Religion is... Empty Re: Religion is...

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Think deeply - Have U or Can U show this to a Catholic Christian or a Muslim? If yes, share the experience.

I feel - the beauty of Hinduism IS - that ONLY Hindus can post such, and often do.

(-:
TS

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:10 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Think deeply - Have U or Can U show this to a Catholic Christian or a Muslim? If yes, share the experience.

I feel - the beauty of Hinduism IS - that ONLY Hindus can post such, and often do.

(-:
TS

I copied this from a Parsi fb friend's wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:14 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:Think deeply - Have U or Can U show this to a Catholic Christian or a Muslim? If yes, share the experience.

(-:
TS
I say you must be living in a different world. People are lynched over beef eating rumors and women are threatened with rape and acid attacks.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 pm

CD - I have told U before, and I tell U again:

I live in a world, where thousands die before reaching 3 months of age in India.

But I also live in a world where Indian media reports - Beef.

I hate Indian media. Its a fake, false, representation of any citizen who seeks Truth.

It is bothered more on VK Singh's remarks, than any ground reality in India.

Indians are living in a fool's paradise, thanks to this fkked up media.

This is what I think.

TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Beatrix - Seriously? U copied this from somewhere? 

Well, then stay with copying Youtube songs then, at least it'd be obvious.

Isski Topi Usske sar!
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:24 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:CD - I have told U before, and I tell U again:

I live in a world, where thousands die before reaching 3 months of age in India.

But I also live in a world where Indian media reports - Beef.

I hate Indian media. Its a fake, false, representation of any citizen who seeks Truth.

It is bothered more on VK Singh's remarks, than any ground reality in India.

Indians are living in a fool's paradise, thanks to this fkked up media.

This is what I think.

TS.
Those are your opinions not reality. Go tell this to the family that lost a father/husband or the woman who was threatened with rape.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

(-:
TS
I say you must be living in a different world. People are lynched over beef eating rumors and women are threatened with rape and acid attacks.

Ahhhaa...one muslim was lynched and after that 2 hindus were lynched by muslims but you still harp on the one muslim who was killed without ever uttering a word about the hindus who were killed.

What an objective and unbiased person you are.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

(-:
TS

Ahhhaa...one muslim was lynched and after that 2 hindus were lynched by muslims but you still harp on the one muslim who was killed without ever uttering a word about the hindus who were killed.

and that's because of a biased media. they report news in an inflammatory fashion and people cant' see through it. that's what ts was talking about i think.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:31 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

(-:
TS

How did you get that information, did your RSS friend pissing in his khaki knickers inform you? no, you came to know about it through the same media outlets that reported the dadri incident, so stop whining about media bias.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

(-:
TS

How did you get that information, did your RSS friend pissing in his khaki knickers inform you? no, you came to know about it through the same media outlets that reported the dadri incident, so stop whining about media bias.

I am referring to YOU. Show me your post mentioning or condemning the killing of the two hindus...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down