Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

odd requests from deathrow

4 posters

Go down

odd requests from deathrow Empty odd requests from deathrow

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:34 pm

odd requests from deathrow 7d1fcec7eb90e330ca5e5d00ea1e2ab1

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

odd requests from deathrow Empty Re: odd requests from deathrow

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:06 pm

Propa will you please stop posting vulgar cartoons without at least a NSFW warning? Some of us are at work and we could lose our job thanks to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:Propa will you please stop posting vulgar cartoons without at least a NSFW warning? Some of us are at work and we could lose our job thanks to you.

wait, are you stealing time from your employer??? dont you know your boyfriend frowns at that sorta thing and will complain to your boss to get you fired? you better get on your knees boy and suck that geriatric 1incher with extra gusto tonite

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:35 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Propa will you please stop posting vulgar cartoons without at least a NSFW warning? Some of us are at work and we could lose our job thanks to you.

wait, are you stealing time from your employer??? dont you know your boyfriend frowns at that sorta thing and will complain to your boss to get you fired? you better get on your knees boy and suck that geriatric 1incher with extra gusto tonite

I received a private note from someone asking me to tell u to stop posting vulgar cartoons without a NSFW warning. The person who sent me the private note probably did not want to be abused by you. So i forwarded his/her request to you. I was not and am not at work personally. hope that clarifies the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I received a private note from someone asking me to tell u to stop posting vulgar cartoons without a NSFW warning. The person who sent me the private note probably did not want to be abused by you. So i forwarded his/her request to you. I was not and am not at work personally. hope that clarifies the situation.

funny story. but not for the reason you think

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:23 pm

i hope you delivered the message accurately @ rashmun

to be fair though, propa did post with his real ID. the private note sender should have known better. 

employers don't need nsfw to fire you. if you're using office computer to browse SuCH, you are risking getting fired already @ pvt note sender.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:51 am

seven wrote:

to be fair though, propa did post with his real ID. the private note sender should have known better. 

employers don't need nsfw to fire you. if you're using office computer to browse SuCH, you are risking getting fired already @ pvt note sender.

Guess the pvt note sender (if he/she is not a fictional character), sits in a high traffic area at work with monitor easily visible to walkers by. Or maybe, the pvt note sender (if he/she is not a fictional character), wants to prove to the pvt note reciever that he/she is a very society appropriate person. Unrelated, I been told some pvt note sender or (senders) sends (or send) pvt notes to conflicting parties against each other. Like telling me to post that poster xyz is a biyatch, while at the same time telling poster xyz to post that I am a biyatch. Something like that. True story. Happened to me twice and boggled my mind. What they don't understand is that the two parties may at some time talk to each other privately and compare notes. That too happened with me 2-3 times. Never knew this site of 24 people was that important lol. Maybe they need [a] life, or atleast a forum that's more worthy of these mind games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:37 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:

Guess the pvt note sender (if he/she is not a fictional character), sits in a high traffic area at work with monitor easily visible to walkers by. Or maybe, the pvt note sender (if he/she is not a fictional character), wants to prove to the pvt note reciever that he/she is a very society appropriate person. Unrelated, I been told some pvt note sender or (senders) sends (or send) pvt notes to conflicting parties against each other. Like telling me to post that poster xyz is a biyatch, while at the same time telling poster xyz to post that I am a biyatch. Something like that. True story. Happened to me twice and boggled my mind. What they don't understand is that the two parties may at some time talk to each other privately and compare notes. That too happened with me 2-3 times. Never knew this site of 24 people was that important lol. Maybe they need [a] life, or atleast a forum that's more worthy of these mind games.

the private note sender informs me that he/she is using his cell phone for browsing this forum while at work.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:24 am

Rashmun wrote:Propa will you please stop posting vulgar cartoons wt.v.ithout at least a NSFW warning? Some of us are at work and we could lose our job thanks to you.
rashmun, a primary objective of this forum, from the time of its founding, has been to enable the posting and viewing of nsfw content while evading detection by the bosses at work, and the stealing of one's employer's time. one of the stickies above openly advises members on how to do so. 

your effort to teach the seventeen denizens of this forum some ethics is likely to be futile. the glute administrator's legacy lives on.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:50 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Propa will you please stop posting vulgar cartoons wt.v.ithout at least a NSFW warning? Some of us are at work and we could lose our job thanks to you.
rashmun, a primary objective of this forum, from the time of its founding, has been to enable the posting and viewing of nsfw content while evading detection by the bosses at work, and the stealing of one's employer's time. one of the stickies above openly advises members on how to do so. 

your effort to teach the seventeen denizens of this forum some ethics is likely to be futile. the glute administrator's legacy lives on.

both your yeomen's efforts to teach ethics and compassion to the such philistines have unfortunately gone to waste. what to do, they are like that only.

you two should get together at the intersection of 69 and 71 to discuss

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

both your yeomen's efforts to teach ethics and compassion to the such philistines have unfortunately gone to waste. what to do, they are like that only.

affraid wouldn't it end up a la ariel castro finale ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Props let's not keep behaving like immature teenagers. Let's show the world that all of us here are capable of discussing miscellaneous issues in a sober and dignified manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

Props let's not keep behaving like immature teenagers. Let's show the world that all of us here are capable of discussing miscellaneous issues in a sober and dignified manner.

odd requests from deathrow 2Q==

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:

what can i say, interesting things happen to you tracy.

i'm thinking what would i do if i found out someone was telling me stuff about a person and telling them stuff about me. i'll stop telling them stuff about me, stuff that i dont want other people to know. that's step1. 
i don't feel too comfortable about exchanging notes though. for example, let's say rashmun sent me a msg asking me to call you a biyatch. I'll ask him to call you that himself. ok let's say i do call you a biyatch when he asks. and you call me biyatch bcz he sent you a note too asking for it. some day you n I talk to each other privately and you tell me you called me biyatch bcz rashmun asked you to...i don't think i'll tell you what rashmun told me privately about you. i'll not tell him also that you told me about that note and biyatch post. i'll simply stop telling rashmun anything about me. 
too many things i wouldn't do the same way. that's why interesting things don't happen with me. :sighs: oh well...u post them here and i get to read them. that's good enough.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:

the private note sender informs me that he/she is using his cell phone for browsing this forum while at work.
that's what happened with me too! i cleared safari cookies and the mobile version on SuCH was displayed. it wouldn't let me login or post anything. i clicked on classic version over n over but couldn't get it to switch to the good green version. had to wait for evening to post anything lol...it was annoying. 
idk what i touched or did, my green classic version is back on safari. i posted on ur turmeric thread from my phone earlier today. tell your note sender to try now. maybe forumotion was under maintenance or sth. 

i almost started a poll asking people if we can make you the new admin.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:06 pm

seven wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:

that's what happened with me too! i cleared safari cookies and the mobile version on SuCH was displayed. it wouldn't let me login or post anything. i clicked on classic version over n over but couldn't get it to switch to the good green version. had to wait for evening to post anything lol...it was annoying. 
idk what i touched or did, my green classic version is back on safari. i posted on ur turmeric thread from my phone earlier today. tell your note sender to try now. maybe forumotion was under maintenance or sth. 

i almost started a poll asking people if we can make you the new admin.

mostly when i read your responses i go in a debate with myself. whether you are really so out of whack, or is there something seriously wrong in the way i write to convey something. I usually decide it's the latter. Then i go into a second debate, with myself of course. should I try to explain my op further and defend it, or should i let it go. i envision another 88 whacky words coming back, like a total chakkarghinni, making me dizzy, and i think, hmm. maybe i will let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:07 pm

yea? oh lol

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down