Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpiderMan Musical

Go down

SpiderMan Musical Empty SpiderMan Musical

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 pm

On April 12th, I'd booked tix for May end. Then someone told me that it will reopen in June. I called ticketmaster to ask about refunds... he said the client has not sent them any info so he can't process a refund. So I checked again, and a site says, it will reopen for previews on May 12th, and officially reopen on June 14th...

We fall in the preview range.. WTH is that? what is the difference between that and 'official reopening', when they are charging us for the full price? I mean, I wish they could have just refunded and I still had the time to book some other more stable show..

I did by ticket insurance for this given the show's history, and our own schedule unpredictablity. Should I just go ahead and cancel the tix? Or should I take a chance and go for it.. bro and sonny both are big spiderman fans...

Back to top Go down

SpiderMan Musical Empty Re: SpiderMan Musical

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:On April 12th, I'd booked tix for May end. Then someone told me that it will reopen in June. I called ticketmaster to ask about refunds... he said the client has not sent them any info so he can't process a refund. So I checked again, and a site says, it will reopen for previews on May 12th, and officially reopen on June 14th...

We fall in the preview range.. WTH is that? what is the difference between that and 'official reopening', when they are charging us for the full price? I mean, I wish they could have just refunded and I still had the time to book some other more stable show..

I did by ticket insurance for this given the show's history, and our own schedule unpredictablity. Should I just go ahead and cancel the tix? Or should I take a chance and go for it.. bro and sonny both are big spiderman fans...

Is it called a preview because it is performed by backup people as opposed to the actors who will perform once the show opens?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down