Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when a pole

4 posters

Go down

when a pole Empty when a pole

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:04 pm

...goes into a hole 
it creates another soul
which is either a pole
or a hole.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

when a pole Empty Re: when a pole

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:40 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:...goes into a hole 
it creates another soul
which is either a pole
or a hole.

and heaven forbid
if create it did
a hybrid

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:40 am

even though it's pretty obvious this is not an original, i wonder why a certain aunty didn't come and chide op for the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 am

no it's not original.  it's newton's fourth law of motion as taught by the mighty senior sirs of madras christian college during the ragging of a.ghosh, junior pisser kataan, batch of 1938, st.thomas hall, d block, tambaram, madras.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:38 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:no it's not original.  it's newton's fourth law of motion as taught by the mighty senior sirs of madras christian college during the ragging of a.ghosh, junior pisser kataan, batch of 1938, st.thomas hall, d block, tambaram, madras.

Is this a snide remark at something?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:39 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:no it's not original.  it's newton's fourth law of motion as taught by the mighty senior sirs of madras christian college during the ragging of a.ghosh, junior pisser kataan, batch of 1938, st.thomas hall, d block, tambaram, madras.

oh didn't know it goes back that many years… obviously didn't pick up all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 am

goodcitizn wrote:

no, it's from a book i am reading, one that we may even have discussed here a long time ago, when we used to do such things; before dkheads, modi, and sikulars became everyone's obsession here.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

no, it's from a book i am reading, one that we may even have discussed here a long time ago, when we used to do such things; before dkheads, modi, and sikulars became everyone's obsession here.

What book? I can't recall any such discussion.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:20 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

ah, you're reading "cutting for stone" by abraham verghese! it turned out to be popular, but I didn't finish it.

gdctzn claims that he was a resident of st. thomas's hall. but it's heber* that's a paradise, "fish pond and all."

* "if you come to tamb'ram darling, come to heber hall, heber is a paradise, fish pond** and all;

way down in tambaram, there's a heber hall, is there another like it, NO, not at all!!"

** where junior kaattaan plebes are thrown in unceremoniously and dunked.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:43 pm

ah...can't wait for her majesty and her poodle to show up jocolor

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:49 pm

garam_kuta wrote:ah...can't wait for her majesty and her poodle to show up jocolor  

not all poodles are faithful, i been told. Razz 

btw i meant swapna aunty in my original sarcasm about not chiding on not-clarifying the origin of the op, like he does with e'one else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down